╌>

Hillary Clinton Asked To Leave Costco After Repeatedly Accusing Sample Lady Of Being A Russian Asset

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  vic-eldred  •  5 years ago  •  21 comments

Hillary Clinton Asked To Leave Costco After Repeatedly Accusing Sample Lady Of Being A Russian Asset

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to sources at a DC-area Costco, failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was asked to leave Costco again after repeatedly accusing a lady handing out food samples of being a Russian asset.

It wasn't clear how Clinton had ended up in the Costco, as she usually has her servants' servants go to the market for her. Some suggested she wanted to disguise herself and go be among her subjects to see how the other 99% lives.

Whatever the case, the sample lady had apparently offered the failed presidential candidate a small paper cup of orange juice and told her the packs were on sale for $9.49 when the incident occurred.

"Orange... orange like Trump!" Clinton screamed suddenly, frightening the poor food demonstration worker. "You're in league with him, aren't you!?" The failed presidential candidate lunged across the cart and attempted to pull off her face mask, certain the lady was actually Vladimir Putin in a skin suit.

When that failed and the woman shooed her off with a plastic glove, Clinton turned for help and began screaming, "Security! Margaret in the frozen foods aisle is a Russian asset! Help, help, our elections are being meddled with!"

Guards arrived but relaxed when they saw it was just Hillary Clinton. "OK, lady, let's go," they said, grabbing her by each arm.

"Thank goodness you're here!" Clinton cried. "Arrest that woman! Can't someone help me out!?"

"Oh yeah, sure, lady, we'll help you out," the guards said, snickering as they dragged her toward the front door.

According to sources at the Costco, this is the third time this has happened this week.

big-bee.png

The Babylon Bee

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

The Babylon Bee strikes again!

For my liberal friends - it's all for fun.....

lib50
Professor Silent
1.1  lib50  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    5 years ago

The funniest part about this?  The main Russian asset is Trump and he's just completed another task for Putin.  Ethnic cleansing the Kurds out of their homes (crime against humanity).  I take that back.  Nothing funny about this entire shitshow at all.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  lib50 @1.1    5 years ago

Trump is off topic!!!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    5 years ago

Comedy seeds have to be labeled as comedy or satire. 

It cannot be in the "News and Politics" category. 

The Zoo category would be appropriate, or Other. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2    5 years ago
Comedy seeds have to be labeled as comedy or satire. 

Not if it is explicitly spelled out - as I did. Why were you confused John?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.1    5 years ago

Talk to Perrie. She will tell you that comedy or satire seeds have to be LABELED as such, not just mentioned in the first comment. And it is not News and Politics. Ask her, I'm not going to argue with you about it. I tried to give you a heads up. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.2    5 years ago

Take it up with the 9th Circuit Court

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

On a more serious note...Aren't there any democrats willing to stand up for Gabbard?

SNX-Y_rK?format=jpg&name=small

It's called character assassination.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

160318-jill-stein-green-party-yh-1145a_b279e0d0c484f5624e923917d4c42546.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Another so called "Russian Asset"

Dulay
Professor Expert
4  Dulay    5 years ago

How is this garbage 'News and Politics'? 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Dulay @4    5 years ago

It's not.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1    5 years ago

That's the game some play. Look for any little detail to knock down any seed or article.  Time to lighten up a bit. No need to be bitter.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @4    5 years ago

It's satire - of events in the news!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

Perfect. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6  seeder  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

This seed will be closed by me at 7 AM EST.  Back in a few.