Wouldn't Donald Trump Lie On His Dead Mother's Grave?

By:  john-russell  •  3 weeks ago  •  37 comments

Wouldn't Donald Trump Lie On His Dead Mother's Grave?
In other words, Trump is baldly lying to and gaslighting the American people, and the White House releases a transcript of the lying and gaslighting to the public. They are proud that he is a liar. 

President* Trump said a few words before he left Washington this morning on a trip to the midwest. Trump likes to hold press gatherings at airports and next to helicopters because he can then pretend not to hear questions from the press that he doesnt want to field. 

What I would like to know is what has happened to the self respect of those Americans who continue to believe a word this man* says. 

Here are a few remarks that burst from his gasbag this morning. 

We had a very good conversation with the Ukrainian President.  The conversation was perfect.  They don’t ever talk about the conversation.  It started with the whistleblower, and now they don’t want the whistleblower.  Then they had a second whistleblower; now they don’t want the second whistleblower.  T he reason is that when the whistleblower — when they saw what the whistleblower wrote, and then when I released the conversation, which bore no relationship to what the whistleblower saw, they said their case was out the window.  And I think it’s a disgrace.

I had a great conversation with the Ukrainian President.  I had another conversation with him also, I think before that, which was the same thing.  It was nothing.  They tried to take that conversation and make it into a big scandal.  The problem was we had it transcribed.  It was an exact transcription of the conversation.

So, in a nutshell, a whistleblower wrote a false narrative of the conversation.  Now they don’t want to talk about the whistleblower because they didn’t think I was going to release the conversation.  When I released the conversation, I blew up Schiff’s act. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-air-force-one-departure-joint-base-andrews-md/

All of this is bald lying by Trump. Everything the whistleblower said about Trump's conversation with the Ukranian president has been borne out, both by the "transcript" and by facts learned from other US officials who were or became familiar with the scheme to force Ukarine to announce a bogus investigation of Biden. 

Notice that I put the link for Trumps remarks beneath them. It is the White House. In other words, Trump is baldly lying to and gaslighting the American people, and the White House releases a transcript of the lying and gaslighting to the public. They are proud that he is a liar. 

The whistleblower information came out about a month and a half ago. The facts have been gone over with a fine tooth comb by the media, by congressional committees , and by the American people.  There is not the slightest doubt that Trump is intentionally lying when he says , as he did TODAY, 

T he reason is that when the whistleblower — when they saw what the whistleblower wrote, and then when I released the conversation, which bore no relationship to what the whistleblower saw, they said their case was out the window.

Until Trumpism began to infect America 4 or 5 years ago, we never saw anyone stand in front of cameras and lie like this all the time. This sort of thing only took place in Russia or North Korea or some other dictatorship, or in the movies. 

Now we have people believing it. 

Those of you who remain silent, what do you have to say for yourselves? 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

JohnRussell
1  author  JohnRussell    3 weeks ago

Will some of you ever tire of being played for chumps by Donald Trump? 

XDm9mm
1.1  XDm9mm  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 weeks ago
Will some of you ever tire of being played for chumps by Donald Trump? 

Trump released the transcript.   Why won't Schiff release the entire transcripts and not just snippets he thinks helps him?  Does Shitty Schiff have something to hide?

JohnRussell
1.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  XDm9mm @1.1    3 weeks ago
Trump released the transcript. 

This morning, Trump released a transcript of him lying to the American people. He thinks his supporters are fools. 

Ronin2
1.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    3 weeks ago

We already know his impeach all costs detractors are liars and fools.

JohnRussell
1.1.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.2    3 weeks ago

This man is lying to your face. Where is self-respect? 

1stwarrior
1.1.4  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.3    3 weeks ago

Then, let's turn that around John - where is YOUR self-respect for yourself for the continual trash/hate/angst-filled tirades you post regarding Trump on a daily basis?  How can someone have any respect for themselves when they can't control their hate and have to scream it to the world??

Please - after the past THREE YEARS - give us a break.

JohnRussell
1.1.5  author  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.4    3 weeks ago
removed for context

Thats a fucking joke, right? 

loki12
1.1.6  loki12  replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.4    3 weeks ago

Removed for context

but Trump!

WallyW
1.1.7  WallyW  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.3    3 weeks ago
It's gotten to where you can't differentiate between lies versus the truth.

WallyW
1.1.8  WallyW  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.5    3 weeks ago
Thats a fucking joke, right? 

[deleted]

lady in black
1.1.9  lady in black  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.3    3 weeks ago

Went out the window....can't see it, don't want to hear, will defend it at all costs

JohnRussell
1.1.10  author  JohnRussell  replied to  lady in black @1.1.9    3 weeks ago

Trump supporters accept him lying to their face , every day.  It's sad to see Americans grovel before a pos like Trump. 

JohnRussell
1.1.11  author  JohnRussell  replied to  WallyW @1.1.8    3 weeks ago
when they saw what the whistleblower wrote, and then when I released the conversation, which bore no relationship to what the whistleblower saw, they said their case was out the window.

Trump told that lie again THIS MORNING Wally. You cant peddle nonsense here. 

loki12
1.1.12  loki12  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.11    3 weeks ago

Of course that’s why Adam Schitt said the whistle blower wouldn’t testify, because his bullshit Schitt created narrative was so accurate.

but I’m sure you have him this time, not like all the other times, you really, really, REALLY have him this time.

JohnRussell
1.1.13  author  JohnRussell  replied to  loki12 @1.1.12    3 weeks ago

Do you seriously believe Trump is telling the truth about this? All kidding aside. 

Where in the world do you get your news?

The whistlebowers complaint is in print. He doesnt have to testify, now that everything in it has been vouched for by others, and by Trumps own "transcript". 

Trump keeps lying that when he released the "transcript" it disproved the whistleblowers charges. 

It did nothing of the kind. In fact it proved the opposite of what Trump claims. The "transcript" proved the whistleblower had been telling the truth. 

That is why Trump is being impeached.

Evidently you didnt know any of this. 

1stwarrior
1.1.14  1stwarrior  replied to  XDm9mm @1.1    3 weeks ago

Schitt has been proven, time and time again, to be the biggest leaker and liar in Congress - and he ADMITS he "may" have misstated things.

1stwarrior
1.1.15  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    3 weeks ago

Where's some "proof" of those lies John??  Ya gotta submit "admissible evidence" from more than one source - and Shitt ain't got no admissible evidence.

JohnRussell
1.1.16  author  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.15    3 weeks ago

To put it kindly, you dont know what you are talking about. 

The "transcript" Trump released a month ago verifies the whistleblower comnplaint, not disproves it as Trump claims.  I thought every sane person in America knew that by now. 

1st Warrior, do you actually believe that Donald Trump is telling you the truth every day? 

I gave you more credit than that. 

JohnRussell
1.1.17  author  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.14    3 weeks ago

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-whistleblower-stateofplay-f/the-trump-impeachment-inquiry-what-weve-learned-so-far-idUSKBN1X71LJ

(Reuters) - Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives began an impeachment inquiry on Sept. 24 to determine whether President Donald Trump abused his office for personal political gain when he asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy in a July phone call to investigate a political rival, former Vice President Joe Biden.

The contents of the call was revealed in a whistleblower complaint by an intelligence official. The testimony of current and former Trump administration officials, a rough transcript of the phone call released by the White House, texts between U.S. diplomats and other documents have largely confirmed the whistleblower’s account.

A rough transcript of the call on July 25 between Trump and Zelenskiy confirmed the whistleblower’s most damaging allegation - that Trump asked Zelenskiy to investigate Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company on which Hunter Biden, the son of Joe Biden, had served as a board member. Trump, a Republican, also asked Zelenskiy to “do us a favor” and investigate a debunked conspiracy theory that a hacked Democratic National Committee computer server was in Ukraine, according to the transcript.

* Text messages between Trump’s Ukraine special envoy, Kurt Volker, his European Union ambassador Gordon Sondland and his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, show that pressure was exerted on Zelenskiy to make a public statement committing himself to investigating Burisma before he would be allowed to meet with Trump at the White House - part of the “quid pro quo” - Latin for a favor for a favor - that is at the heart of the impeachment inquiry.

* Sondland, a hotelier and Trump donor, testified to congressional investigators that Trump largely delegated Ukraine policy to Giuliani. He said Trump told him and other officials at a White House meeting to coordinate with Giuliani, who at the time was seeking to dig up dirt on Biden, a leading candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020 to run against Trump. Sondland expressed disquiet in his testimony about allowing a private citizen to have such an influential role in U.S. foreign policy.

* In testimony considered the most damning to date, the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine, William Taylor, said Trump made the release of U.S. security aid to Ukraine contingent on Kiev publicly declaring it would carry out the investigations that the U.S. president sought.

Trump has contended that there was no quid pro quo related to the $391 million to help Ukraine fight Russia-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine that he had withheld. Taylor said Trump had also made a White House visit by Zelenskiy contingent on him opening the investigations.

* In remarks on Oct. 17 that stunned many in Washington, Trump’s acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, acknowledged that the aid to Ukraine was indeed linked to Trump’s request for investigations into the debunked conspiracy theory and Hunter Biden. Mulvaney later contradicted himself in a statement from the White House that ruled out a quid pro quo.

* The former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, testified that Trump had ousted her from her position based on “unfounded and false claims” after she had come under attack by Giuliani. She was abruptly recalled from Kiev in May. She expressed alarm over damage to diplomacy under Trump and warned about “private interests” circumventing “professional diplomats for their own gain, not the public good.”

* Volker, the former special envoy to Ukraine, testified that he had helped to connect Giuliani with a top aide to Ukraine’s president as the president’s personal lawyer continued to seek information damaging to the Bidens. Volker said he was unaware of Giuliani’s mission at the time and that in the now released text messages between him, Sondland and Giuliani there was no explicit mention of the Bidens.

* Michael McKinley, a former adviser to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, testified that he quit a few days before his appearance to congressional committees because of the departmental leadership’s unwillingness to defend Yovanovitch from the attacks on her. He also told investigators that some career diplomats had had their careers derailed for political reasons.

* Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton expressed alarm about Giuliani’s involvement in Ukraine policy and the efforts to press Zelenskiy to give Trump political help, the U.S. president’s former Russia adviser Fiona Hill testified. Democratic investigators want to talk to Bolton.

* Two foreign-born Florida businessmen who helped Giuliani investigate the Bidens in Ukraine have been indicted for a scheme to illegally funnel money to a pro-Trump election committee and other U.S. political candidates. They have pleaded not guilty.

JohnRussell
1.1.18  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.17    3 weeks ago

People who actually follow the news should already know all this stuff without someone on Newstalkers having to provide them with it. 

loki12
1.1.19  loki12  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.13    3 weeks ago

Wow! He doesn’t  have to testify? Fuck due process if it’s trump!

anybody who believes like this should be ashamed of themselves.

Dismayed Patriot
1.1.20  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.14    3 weeks ago
Schitt has been proven, time and time again, to be the biggest leaker and liar in Congress

Really? Please present this supposed "proven, time and time again" evidence.

"Where's some "proof" of those lies John??  Ya gotta submit "admissible evidence" from more than one source"

Yes, please present "proof" of Schiff's lies.

As for proof of Trumps lies, they are indisputable.

https://www.nrdc.org/trump-lies

igknorantzrulz
1.1.21  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.20    3 weeks ago
Yes, please present "proof" of Schiff's lies.

Loco needs no stinkin truth, besides

Trumpp told him, and there in

lies

the disbelief, where as the ill informed will never be well 

done except when they accept what they have become,as in well done played, 

and apparently,

didn't take much work

1stwarrior
1.1.22  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.16    3 weeks ago

Nope - don't believe anything coming out of any of the mouths in DC.  I've worked there and know that truth is an unknown link to anything coming from the "Big Houses" -Congress and the White House.

John - below you post "something" from Reuters that has nothing to do with the telephone conversation and most of it is pure hearsay and maybe's and could be's and what if's.  Look at this story and the link.  Then tell me WHERE IN THE HELL the so-called whistleblower heard any of the conversation that Schitty and his crew is running with - can you do that?

Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-ukraine-call-transcript-read-the-document

Paula Bartholomew
1.1.24  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    3 weeks ago

He thinks his supporters are fools.

For once, he is spot on.

Freedom Warrior
1.1.25  Freedom Warrior  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1.24    3 weeks ago

And many of his supporters think he is a fool.  

Then there are a number of political analysts that know otherwise and find some of his tactics damn near intuitive genius.  Tough to argue with results I suppose.

bugsy
1.1.26  bugsy  replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.15    3 weeks ago
Where's some "proof" of those lies John?? 

I've asked that of him a hundred times over the past couple of years. The only thing he responds to is "You're lucky the CoC won't let me reply the way I want."

In other words, he has always had nothing.

WallyW
1.2  WallyW  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 weeks ago

Is this yet another attempt to shame or ridicule anyone who doesn't agree with your misinformed opinions?

It's a sweeping generalization every time you do it

JohnRussell
1.2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  WallyW @1.2    3 weeks ago

I'll say it about you specifically if you want. 

igknorantzrulz
1.2.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  WallyW @1.2    3 weeks ago

I sweep my generalizations under my rug, and it matches my drapes.

If only Trump Lied more, he could get more rest, as he already lies the most, most more than the rest he causes concerned minds to

be concerned, while lining his lying way a path to the bank turned Deustche , following the yellow brick wall China will install for an unfortunate Mexican Cookie class coasting unguarded clutter of the ICE breaking cutter   till broke is he and our system   that Mexico will pay for

like the tarriffs to surround China with land and sea, serf and turf warring the Good Lord

for one who lost his gord, and added an r

not shore...

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
2  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    3 weeks ago

It's gone airborne this morning. The CDC is warning to take precautions.

JohnRussell
2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2    3 weeks ago

Oh. That's good to know. jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Freedom Warrior
3  Freedom Warrior    3 weeks ago

No worries here.   If you don't like what he says then don't listen.

As for what he does, he's kept more campaign pledges than any other politician I know.  

OMG that might be an impeachable offense in left winger land.

Of course we all know the real reason so many libtards have lost their shit. but won't admit.

Paula Bartholomew
3.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Freedom Warrior @3    3 weeks ago

Building the wall (Broken).  Mexico paying for it (Broken).  Defeating ISIS within 30 days? (Didn't happen).  Cutting off funding to Sanctuary Cities (Broken).   Establish a commission on radical Islam which will include reformist voices in the Muslim community who will hopefully work with us. (Broken).  Push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress  (Broken).   Bring back waterboarding (Broken).  Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system (Broken).   Block-grant Medicaid  (Broken).   A total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States  (Broken).  Removing existing Syrians from US (Broken).  Suing his accusers of sexual misconduct (Broken).  Releasing tax returns after audit (Broken).  Rewrite the tax code to allow working parents to deduct from their income taxes child care expenses for up to four children and elderly dependents (Broken).  Collapse the current seven tax brackets to three brackets (Broken).  The 3.8 percent Obamacare tax on investment income will be repealed, as will the alternative minimum tax (Broken).   Eliminate the carried interest deduction and other special interest loopholes that have been so good for Wall Street investors, and for people like him, but unfair to American workers (Broken).  Balance the federal budget quickly (Broken).  Change the name Mt Denali back to Mt McKinley (Broken).  Stopping AT&T from buying Time Warner and thus CNN (Broken).

I did find some that are either in the works, stalled, or comprised on but they are fewer in number than the ones broken.

Now if some I listed could not be done legally, he should have researched them before making promises he could not keep by law.

Freedom Warrior
3.1.1  Freedom Warrior  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.1    3 weeks ago

none of those were pledges that he broke

freepress
4  freepress    3 weeks ago

He lies about everything. Lying is absolutely the only thing he does well. Sad thing is that gullible people and blind supporters excuse every lie no matter how outrageous. Yet call every liberal who states a fact a liar. It is just insane and I do mean literally insane that there are people who embrace lies. Trump is like Santa Claus to his followers who accept every lie and won't hear any attempt to dispel the illusion that Trump is false and the lies he tells are false.