Robert Redford: President Trump's dictator-like administration is attacking the values America holds dear

Via:  pj  •  2 weeks ago  •  101 comments

Robert Redford: President Trump's dictator-like administration is attacking the values America holds dear

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

We’re up against a crisis I never thought I’d see in my lifetime: a dictator-like attack by President Donald Trump on everything this country stands for. As   last week’s impeachment hearings   made clear, our shared tolerance and respect for the truth, our sacred rule of law, our essential freedom of the press and our precious freedoms of speech — all have been threatened by a single man.

Our shared tolerance and respect for the truth, our sacred rule of law, our essential freedom of the press and our precious freedoms of speech — all have been threatened by a single man.

It’s time for Trump to go — along with   those in Congress who have chosen party loyalty   over their oath to “solemnly affirm” their support for the Constitution of the United States. And it’s up to us to make that happen, through the power of our votes.

When Trump was elected, though he was not my choice, I honestly thought it only fair to give the guy a chance. And   like many others, I did . But almost instantly he began to disappoint and then alarm me. I don’t think I’m alone.

Tonight it pains me to watch what is happening to our country. Growing up as a child during World War II, I watched a united America defend itself against the threat of fascism. I watched this again, during the Watergate crisis, when our democracy was threatened. And again, when terrorists turned our world upside down.

During those times of crises, Congress came together, and our leaders came together. Politicians from both sides rose to defend our founding principles and the values that make us a global leader and a philosophical beacon of hope for all those seeking their own freedoms.

What is happening, right now, is so deeply disturbing that instead of the United States of America, we are now defined as the Divided States of America. Leaders on both sides lack the fundamental courage to cross political aisles on behalf of what is good for the American people.

We’re at a point in time where I reluctantly believe that we have much to lose — it is a critical and unforgiving moment.

We’re at a point in time where I reluctantly believe that we have much to lose — it is a critical and unforgiving moment. This monarchy in disguise has been so exhausting and chaotic, it’s not in the least bit surprising so many citizens are disillusioned.

The vast majority of Americans are busy with real life; trying to make ends meet and deeply frustrated by how hard Washington makes it to do just that.

But this is it. There are only 11 months left before the presidential election; 11 months before we get our one real chance to right this ship and change the course of disaster that lies before us.

Let’s rededicate ourselves to voting for truth, character and integrity in our representatives (no matter which side we’re on). Let’s go back to being the leader the world so desperately needs. Let’s return, quickly, to being simply ... Americans.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

Sean Treacy
1  Sean Treacy    2 weeks ago

Robert Redford is a dummy.

PJ
1.1  seeder  PJ  replied to  Sean Treacy @1    2 weeks ago

Thanks for your well thought out response.  Sounds like you are projecting.

Sean Treacy
1.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  PJ @1.1    2 weeks ago

Something as absurd as claiming Donald Trump is a dictator when his favored policies have been consistently  blocked by Congress (which is trying to remove him from office) doesn't take much effort to rebut, particularly when it comes from the boy who's been crying wolf his entire, endless career.

PJ
1.1.2  seeder  PJ  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.1    2 weeks ago

So you think the country is united and everything is perfect?  

Texan1211
1.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  PJ @1.1.2    2 weeks ago

Doesn't seem like the country has been united since 9/11.

It isn't a perfect world, and it is unreasonable to expect the US to be perfect.

When about 1/2 of folks declare that a President isn't their President, it is going to be awfully hard for unity.

XDm9mm
1.1.4  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @1.1.2    2 weeks ago
So you think the country is united and everything is perfect?  

Who exactly is saying it's united?  The left is going absolutely insane having Donald Trump living in their minds on a 24x7 basis entirely rent free.  The right is rallying around President Trump and the exceptional economy, jobs creation, restoring America to a position of being the preeminent global power both militarily and economically, making America once again the envy of ALL other nations and promising yet more to come.

So yes, we're united and will remain so while laughing at all of the detractors and miscreants on the left having emotional breakdowns knowing full well that the radicals of the left will remain on the periphery and useless for decades to come.

Sean Treacy
1.1.5  Sean Treacy  replied to  PJ @1.1.2    2 weeks ago

No, I don't.  But baseless accusations of dictatorship whenever the President is a Republican goes along way to making the division worse.

PJ
1.1.6  seeder  PJ  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.5    2 weeks ago

They aren't baseless.  This is why you and others with the same mindset are a danger to our republic.  [deleted]

Texan1211
1.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  PJ @1.1.6    2 weeks ago
They aren't baseless.  

Actually, they simply are.

No one is trying to be a dictator in America.

It is ridiculous and preposterous.

PJ
2  seeder  PJ    2 weeks ago
Our shared tolerance and respect for the truth, our sacred rule of law, our essential freedom of the press and our precious freedoms of speech — all have been threatened by a single man.

I would disagree with Redford's suggestion that our freedoms are being threatened by a single man.  Every political leader along with those who support and sympathize with this President are responsible for attacking this country.   I believe they are enemies of America.

XDm9mm
2.1  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @2    2 weeks ago
I believe they are enemies of America.

I suggest you look in the mirror for that.

PJ
2.1.1  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @2.1    2 weeks ago

You are projecting.  I'm not the one who has compromised my principles to support someone who has no principles.  

You're angry because I'm right.  There's still time for you to do the right thing.  Choose to "be best".

XDm9mm
2.1.2  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @2.1.1    2 weeks ago
You're angry because I'm right. 

Now PJ, that's hysterical.  I'm hardly angry.  I'm quite happy and content.  My investments are doing wonderful.  I'm able to make quite generous contributions to my favorite charities and even to go so far as to help individuals without their knowledge.   

Oh, you're not "right", you're very confused and in gross error.

There's still time for you to do the right thing.  Choose to "be best".

I did the right thing in 2016, and will do so again in 2020.   And I and millions of others did in fact choose the best and he will continue to "be best" for America.   I'm ecstatic that America finally has a President that is more concerned about America and ALL Americans than the well being of the peoples of other countries.

As I learned years ago, "charity begins at home".   Helping others to the detriment of your own does no one any good in the long run.

MUVA
2.1.3  MUVA  replied to  PJ @2.1.1    2 weeks ago

If you voted for Clinton either one you are full of it and what freedoms are threatened?

It Is ME
3  It Is ME    2 weeks ago

I haven't been made to do anything under Trump ! jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

Imagine, there are folks out there that think someone doing things that make this country better for it's own "American Citizens", is now considered a dictatorship ! jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

PJ
3.1  seeder  PJ  replied to  It Is ME @3    2 weeks ago

So, how is America better under this president?

It Is ME
3.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  PJ @3.1    2 weeks ago
So, how is America better under this president?

More jobs than people (help signs everywhere)?

Keeping more of what one makes, instead of shelling it over to the Oh so powerful government ?

American Minority unemployment lowest it's ever been ?

Borders actually mean something ?

"Others" around the world are required to pull their own weights, instead of relying on the U.S. ?

Trade deals are being pushed to be "Fair" to the U.S. too ?

No "New" wars requiring American citizens to be shipped out ?

Americans being brought home from the Old Wars ?

Oil and Gas Production in this country up (jobs) ?

401k's booming ?

"Veterans" are finally important ?

The "CRAP" that's been going on in our politics for decades, is being exposed ?

Things in this Country are going "TO WELL"....so people like Robert Redford (Democrats in General) need to find a way to tear it down. ?

Just a few ! jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

PJ
3.1.2  seeder  PJ  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.1    2 weeks ago

Practically everything you cited is fake or short term wins.  If you think that forcing over half the country to hate you is making America better then you have a very different understanding of what being better is.     

XDm9mm
3.1.3  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @3.1.2    2 weeks ago
Practically everything you cited is fake or short term wins.

So says the one who cannot refute one.   Not even one.   Think about that.

As President Trump used to say....   'we'll get tired of winning'.    Well, not yet, but it is amusing watching his detractors try to dispute anything accomplished thus far, simply because they can't.

It Is ME
3.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  PJ @3.1.2    2 weeks ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Is that what the media is telling you ?

"If you think that forcing over half the country to hate you is making America better then you have a very different understanding of what being better is."

Hate doesn't put food on the table, or pay the bills. What Trump is "Actually" doing ...… does. jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

XDm9mm
3.1.5  XDm9mm  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.4    2 weeks ago
Hate doesn't put food on the table. What Trump is doing ...… does.

Shhhhhh.....   the rabid radical Trump haters of the left have not yet figured that one out, regardless of how often they've been told.  They simply refuse to acknowledge the truth.

Texan1211
3.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  PJ @3.1.2    2 weeks ago

Which of the following are fake, as you claimed?

More jobs than people (help signs everywhere)?
Keeping more of what one makes, instead of shelling it over to the Oh so powerful government ?
American Minority unemployment lowest it's ever been ?
Borders actually mean something ?
"Others" around the world are required to pull their own weights, instead of relying on the U.S. ?
Trade deals are being pushed to be "Fair" to the U.S. too ?
No "New" wars requiring American citizens to be shipped out ?
Americans being brought home from the Old Wars ?
Oil and Gas Production in this country up (jobs) ?
401k's booming ?
"Veterans" are finally important ?

It Is ME
3.1.7  It Is ME  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.5    2 weeks ago
They simply refuse to acknowledge the truth

They Gotta get rid of this guy ! We can't get rid of the "Needy Class" . Can't have that happen.jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

PJ
3.1.8  seeder  PJ  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.4    2 weeks ago

What made America so strong was our ability to put aside our differences when the country needed to come together because we believed in the same general principles.  

Your position is not a position of united we stand or America first.  It's you first and that's why our country is imploding.  

XDm9mm
3.1.9  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @3.1.8    2 weeks ago
What made America so strong was our ability to put aside our differences when the country needed to come together because we believed in the same general principles.  

Now that's funny coming from someone who proposes nothing other than trying to remove a President from office and essentially despises any and all that support that President or voted him into office.

It Is ME
3.1.10  It Is ME  replied to  PJ @3.1.8    2 weeks ago

You're talking about "War" ?

PJ
3.1.11  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.9    2 weeks ago

I propose enforcing our laws and following the Constitution.  

You're proposing that we ignore the laws and discard the Constitution.

Based on our positions I'd say it's clear who is working against the country.  

XDm9mm
3.1.12  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @3.1.11    2 weeks ago
I propose enforcing our laws and following the Constitution.  

We ARE enforcing our laws and following the Constitution.   Of course, if you believe eviscerating due process in the Schiff clown show is sustaining the Constitution in some way, you are sorely mistaken.

You're proposing that we ignore the laws and discard the Constitution.

Exactly how am I doing that?  But even having the temerity to propose the left actually accept the results of the 2016 election and get on with their lives?

Based on our positions I'd say it's clear who is working against the country.  

Yes, I know it's very clear.  I'm what one would describe as a strong proponent of the rules of law and the Constitution and a very strong supporter of The United States of America and will continue to adhere to the oath I originally took decades ago to "....defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.."

Greg Jones
3.1.13  Greg Jones  replied to  PJ @3.1.8    2 weeks ago

The problem is, is that the "loyal opposition" don't seem capable of putting aside their differences and work together, with the Republicans and Trump to do what is best for all the people of this country. The Democrats have not taken even one positive action for the good of the people for the last three years. Their total obsession is on removing Trump, rather than fielding candidates that can win elections. The party and/or president in power will do things and pass legislation that supports their agenda. That is how the system works.

It is not likely that Trump will be defeated for a second term, and it is very likely that the Dems will lose the House....the Republicans will be in complete control then. If that happens the Dems are SOL and all they will be able to do is cry, whine, wail in anguish, and think "what if"? And all we will do is say "we told you so".

XDm9mm
3.1.14  XDm9mm  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1.13    2 weeks ago
It is not likely that Trump will be defeated for a second term, and it is very likely that the Dems will lose the House....the Republicans will be in complete control then. If that happens the Dems are SOL and all they will be able to do is cry, whine, and wail in anguish. All they will be able to do is to think "what if"? And all we will do is say "we told you so".

Well said Greg, well said.

XDm9mm
4  XDm9mm    2 weeks ago

It most certainly has.  

Adam Schiff has eviscerated any concept of truth in the kangaroo court called the Intelligence Committee Impeachment Inquiry.

Adam Schiff has also enlisted the press in generating a false narrative against President Trump claiming damning information was divulged which has thus far been shown to be nothing but opinions, feelings and impressions of people with no factual knowledge or direct information.

Adam Schiff has additionally squelched the other members of the "investigating" committee from speaking about what they learned in any meetings unless the leak was approved by none other than Adam Schiff.

PJ....   I really need to thank you for posting something that is becoming more and more apparent everyday.  

President Donald J. Trump will very likely be re-elected in November 2020 thanks to his exceptional record in office and in part due to the debacle the Democrats in Congress are perpetrating against not only President Trump, but the entire population of the American people.

PJ
4.1  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4    2 weeks ago

He could very well be re-elected.  I don't know what the outcome of the election will be but it's becoming more and more apparent that foreign countries probably know since they have been asked to interfere.

And I would like to personally thank you for showing me that know matter how educated someone is they can still make utterly stupid decisions.  

XDm9mm
4.1.1  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1    2 weeks ago
And I would like to personally thank you for showing me that know matter how educated someone is they can still make utterly stupid decisions. 

Yes, some people most certainly can make utterly stupid decisions.  I believe I'm responding to one such individual that has yet to recognize that.

KDMichigan
4.1.2  KDMichigan  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.1    2 weeks ago
showing me that  know matter how educated someone

PJ
4.1.3  seeder  PJ  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1.2    2 weeks ago

You got me.  hahahahaha

XDm9mm
4.1.4  XDm9mm  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1.2    2 weeks ago

Hi KD  HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!!   

I hope your Thanksgiving was quiet, safe and enjoyed with family and friends.

I was going to say something, but felt some sympathy for the poster.  It must hurt knowing just how wrong one is on a continual basis and for some odd reason refuses to accept that knowledge.

XDm9mm
4.1.5  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1    2 weeks ago
I don't know what the outcome of the election will be but it's becoming more and more apparent that foreign countries probably know since they have been asked to interfere.

By the way, the ONLY people that have actually ever asked FOREIGNERS to 'interfere' in our electoral process was actually Hillary Clinton and the DNC (with a little help from the FBI using the same sources of course!!).

PJ
4.1.6  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.1    2 weeks ago

There's still time for trump sympathizers to put their country first.  

Texan1211
4.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  PJ @4.1.6    2 weeks ago

There is still time for Trump haters to recognize their President, too.

XDm9mm
4.1.8  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1.6    2 weeks ago

WE ALWAYS PUT OUR COUNTRY FIRST.  And we are ardent SUPPORTERS.

Unlike the left, we have a President that has not and never will go on global apology tours denigrating America and it's place in history, good and bad.  Yes, America has some black mark scars from the past, but we all believe our good has not only made good on those marks but has made this country not only a better place but the BEST place on this piece of space flotsam we call planet earth.

PJ
4.1.9  seeder  PJ  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.7    2 weeks ago

I recognize that he's the President.  I've never said he wasn't my president.  

PJ
4.1.10  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.8    2 weeks ago

No, you have put one man first.  You are ignoring your fellow countrymen and women because you no longer believe in the principles that helped mold this country.  You want Trump's america and that isn't the same america that our forefathers fought for.  

XDm9mm
4.1.11  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1.10    2 weeks ago
No, you have put one man first. 

I'm supporting the man who is putting the Country first as opposed to essentially all other 'politicians' who put their political careers ahead of everything, including their own values and country.

You are ignoring your fellow countrymen and women because you no longer believe in the principles that helped mold this country. 

How am I doing that?  By refusing the accept the lunacy of the left and watching them implode in the vitriolic debilitating hatred of President Trump they display on a continual daily basis?

You want Trump's america and that isn't the same america that our forefathers fought for.  

President Trump's AMERICA is the America I wore the uniform of the US Army for.   I supported America by going to the shitholes of the world that other people likely couldn't locate on a map.  I support the Trump America that will be restored to the most potent military and economic power for good that this planet has ever and will ever see.  That President Trump cares more about America and Americans working to promote those goals as opposed to rebuilding other countries at the expense of those Americans is quite telling about the people that oppose him.

PS:  America is always capitalized.  Just sayin.

MUVA
4.1.12  MUVA  replied to  PJ @4.1.10    2 weeks ago

Some on the left have put their party before country you have to decide for yourself if you are one of those people.I know Trump has put our economy,troops border security and citizens first.My father spent 35 years in the navy my brother west point grad and spent 12 years in the army  22 in the FBI 5 on the hostage rescue team both voter for Trump and will again.  

MUVA
4.1.13  MUVA  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.11    2 weeks ago

Yes brother say those those word I agree 100%.

Greg Jones
4.1.14  Greg Jones  replied to  PJ @4.1    2 weeks ago

When confronted with truth and reality, default to personal attacks and emotional non-thinking comments.

You have it down pat.

katrix
4.1.15  katrix  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.5    2 weeks ago
By the way, the ONLY people that have actually ever asked FOREIGNERS to 'interfere' in our electoral process was actually Hillary Clinton and the DNC (with a little help from the FBI using the same sources of course!!).

That hoax has been debunked, but keep on believing the Liar In Chief over our own intelligence sources. It's sad when my fellow Americans honor Russia and North Korea over our own allies and internal intelligence forces ... Trump has destroyed so many people's patriotism. Instead they worship him over country.

It Is ME
4.1.16  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @4.1.15    2 weeks ago
It's sad when my fellow Americans honor Russia and North Korea

Honor them ?

Whose done that ?

Greg Jones
4.1.17  Greg Jones  replied to  PJ @4.1.6    2 weeks ago

By that you mean we should vote for one of those far left wing commie sympathizer liberal socialist morons?

Prepare for the Dems to be sore losers again next November. It's really gonna sting the second time around because it might have been prevented.

As it is, the Left asked for the blessings they are soon to receive, and they have it coming.

MUVA
4.1.18  MUVA  replied to  katrix @4.1.15    2 weeks ago

That post is hogwash as well as your opinion which is one in the same.

PJ
4.1.19  seeder  PJ  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.14    2 weeks ago

Alzheimers is a terrible disease.  I'm hoping for a cure before the 2020 election.

Greg Jones
4.1.20  Greg Jones  replied to  PJ @4.1.19    2 weeks ago

Hoping for your recovery. Keep us informed.

Dean Moriarty
4.1.21  Dean Moriarty  replied to  katrix @4.1.15    2 weeks ago

I don't see how anyone can trust the security agencies after Snowdens whistleblowing. If you want an awakening on the security agencies check this out. https://www.npr.org/2019/09/09/758989641/the-cias-secret-quest-for-mind-control-torture-lsd-and-a-poisoner-in-chief. 

PJ
4.1.22  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.11    2 weeks ago

[Removed]

Texan1211
4.1.23  Texan1211  replied to  PJ @4.1.9    2 weeks ago
I recognize that he's the President. 

That's real nice.

I've never said he wasn't my president.  

That's real nice, too. Did someone claim otherwise?

PJ
4.1.24  seeder  PJ  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.23    2 weeks ago

please see comment 4.1.19 

And then go back and read your comment to which I responded.

PJ
4.1.25  seeder  PJ  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.20    2 weeks ago

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif ugh.....you've forgotten already?  

Texan1211
4.1.26  Texan1211  replied to  PJ @4.1.24    2 weeks ago

I have read your comments. Did you think that they changed somehow?

Heck, I am still waiting for your claim of "fake" in 3.1.2. to be proven with more than just your opinion.

It Is ME
4.1.27  It Is ME  replied to  PJ @4.1.19    2 weeks ago
Alzheimers is a terrible disease. 

The Democrats are gonna vote for "JOE" anyway. jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

PJ
4.1.28  seeder  PJ  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.27    2 weeks ago

Joe is not presidential material.  He's a robin not a batman.

JohnRussell
4.1.29  JohnRussell  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1.2    2 weeks ago

It Is ME
4.1.30  It Is ME  replied to  PJ @4.1.28    2 weeks ago
He's a robin not a batman.

Golly....Even Robins too much for Joe ! 

XDm9mm
4.1.31  XDm9mm  replied to  katrix @4.1.15    2 weeks ago
That hoax has been debunked,

What hoax?   Are you trying to claim that Hilary Clinton and the DNC did not engage Fusion GPS and by extension Christopher Steele?   Are you claiming that the FBI itself did not use Christopher Steele as an informant?   Are you trying to claim that even after the FBI fired Steele, they were being fed information from him via Bruce and Nellie Ohr?

If you can't refute the above with FACTS, as in THAT DID NOT OCCUR, and can provide a viable source for your contention, run along and don't pester me any longer. You're quite tiring.

XDm9mm
4.1.32  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1.22    2 weeks ago
Your service to the country doesn't make you a smarter person.

Here's a hint.  I NEVER said that.  If you can show me EXPLICITLY where I indicated that, I will apologize for calling you the liar you are.

There are those who take orders and those who give orders.  You clearly are in the "take orders" group. 

I "take orders" from those I need to take orders from.  You ARE aware of the proverbial chain of command and military ranking system are you not?

You are more comfortable letting someone else think for you.    

I'm happy to inform you, that I, unlike yourself have the ability to think for myself and need not regurgitate whatever talking point has been spoon fed me by the lemming masters of the left.  Original thought is a gift you were obviously not endowed with.

XDm9mm
4.1.33  XDm9mm  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.29    2 weeks ago

That man works for the IRS?  Hot damn.  Maybe I should take up drinking.

PJ
4.1.34  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.32    2 weeks ago

Yikes, looks like a hit a nerve.  We'll leave it at that.

XDm9mm
4.1.35  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1.34    2 weeks ago
Yikes, looks like a hit a nerve.

You hit no nerve and apparently can't provide any evidence claiming what you did.  My statement then stands with NO APOLOGY.  Thank you for the admission.

PJ
4.1.36  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.35    2 weeks ago

Calling me a liar has no meaning to me whatsoever.  

XDm9mm
4.1.37  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1.36    2 weeks ago
On the other hand, you seem to be losing your cool which shows me you were a sub-par soldier at best with the inability to control your emotions.

Please, save you drivel for the lemmings that think you're smart.  I know better.

And no, I don't laugh with you.  I laugh at you and always will.

PS:  It really must suck when you say something and it gets quoted before you can delete it.  Better luck next time.

PJ
4.1.38  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.37    2 weeks ago

Calm down.  I deleted that part of my comment.  I figured it would set you off and hurt your feelings.  

Who brought up laughing?  That was a weird comment to insert into our conversation.  

And - I still don't care what you think of me.  

XDm9mm
4.1.39  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1.38    2 weeks ago
I figured it would set you off and hurt your feelings. 

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

PJ
4.1.40  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.39    2 weeks ago

Personally, I thought it was worth 10 crying laughing emojis not 9

XDm9mm
4.1.41  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1.40    2 weeks ago
Personally, I thought it was worth 10 crying laughing emojis not 9

You're welcome to add a few to laugh at yourself at any time.

PJ
4.1.42  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.41    2 weeks ago

Anyone who is genuine laughs at themselves every once in awhile.  I've actually laughed at myself on this very thread because of my bad grammar.  

You put more weight on your own importance by thinking your cruel words and suggestions have any meaning to me.  I look at you as an extension of Donald Trump.  He is someone I could never respect because he has no honor.  But please, keep supporting someone who is the total personification of the worst of humanity.  

KDMichigan
4.1.43  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.29    2 weeks ago

We all know how the idea of trumps tax returns gets peoples panties all wet...

WallyW
4.1.44  WallyW  replied to  PJ @4.1.6    2 weeks ago

We did.....we kept HRC out of the WH.

XDm9mm
4.1.45  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1.42    2 weeks ago
You put more weight on your own importance by thinking your cruel words and suggestions have any meaning to me. 

I never view the truth as cruel.

I look at you as an extension of Donald Trump. 

Hardly an extension.  I like much of what he does, and to be candid cringe at some others.  But, I do appreciate that he is NOT a politician.  He's not pandering to every demographic to buy votes.  He's basically a what you see is what you get kind of guy.  I happen to like the majority of what I see, policy wise.

He is someone I could never respect because he has no honor. 

I'm sure he has no idea who you are so truly does not care whether you respect him or not.  He'll still do his best for the country and by extension you anyway.

But please, keep supporting someone who is the total personification of the worst of humanity.

I will support President Trump until he proves to be a detriment to the country I love and the oath I took.  As to what you think he represents, that is nothing but your perspective and like opinions you can have it.

JohnRussell
4.1.46  JohnRussell  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.45    2 weeks ago

Trump is a pathological liar, crook, bigot and moron. These are not opinions they are proven facts. 

If you support Trump you are supporting his incredible moral and psychological deficiencies as well. 

PJ
4.1.47  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.45    2 weeks ago
I never view the truth as cruel

Says the man who follows the man who lies daily.  Puh-lease.  You have no credibility in what truth is dude.  

cjcold
4.1.48  cjcold  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.27    2 weeks ago

I'm seriously thinking Bloomberg. This country needs a moderate, centrist, intelligent, well spoken president to heal some serious wounds both nationally and globally.

Trump, Fox, and a plethora of far right wing bloggers and firebrands have caused quite a bit of division in this country in the past decades just to make more money and to hell with the environment and those just trying to make ends meet. 

This country needs a president that understands all of the serious environmental issues we face now and in the coming decades and knows that anthropogenic global warming is not a Chinese "hoax".

Texan1211
4.1.49  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.29    2 weeks ago

Gee, your little Rachel Maddow didn't say that! 

LMAO!

It Is ME
4.1.50  It Is ME  replied to  cjcold @4.1.48    2 weeks ago
I'm seriously thinking Bloomberg. This country needs a moderate, centrist, intelligent, well spoken president to heal some serious wounds both nationally and globally

"Well Spoken" gave us Trump. The "Well Spoken" have always been full of "Selfish" Shit !

Thus "Trump" was voted in to be President of the united States !

XDm9mm
4.1.51  XDm9mm  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.46    2 weeks ago
Trump is a pathological liar, crook, bigot and moron. These are not opinions they are proven facts. 

Some people also believe the Earth is in FACT flat.  Maybe you're one of them.

If you support Trump you are supporting his incredible moral and psychological deficiencies as well. 

So now you claim only your morals are approved?  And may i ask, when did you get your professional degree in psychology and when did you examine President Trump in person.  Claiming deficiencies without actually examining in person is highly unethical.  

XDm9mm
4.1.52  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1.47    2 weeks ago
You have no credibility in what truth is dude. 

Well, that's better than absolutely no credibility at all as you exhibit regularly.

It Is ME
4.1.53  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.46    2 weeks ago

And "American Citizens" are more " deficient " because of what Trump has accomplished as "President of these United States" …… How again ?

XDm9mm
4.1.54  XDm9mm  replied to  cjcold @4.1.48    2 weeks ago
knows that anthropogenic global warming is not a Chinese "hoax".

That's all you needed to say since it's the only issue you likely have any potential financial interest in.  You are a "scientist" are you not?

So, oh wise one, assuming the entire planet ceases all greenhouse gas producing emissions with the exception of what our and other breathing species on the planet contribute, and how much the oceans of the world contribute, exactly how much additional time will we enjoy before the natural glacial / inter-glacial cycles do what they have done in ages past.  In other words, will the natural heating and cooling cycles this planet endures be stopped? 

PJ
4.1.55  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.52    2 weeks ago

Continue with your verbal and personal attacks.  Its more of a reflection on your insecurities and your lack of character than it is on me.

XDm9mm
4.1.56  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1.55    2 weeks ago
Continue with your verbal and personal attacks.   Its more of a reflection on your insecurities and your lack of character than it is on me.

I simply reply to personal attacks by others.  What's obviously telling is you don't recognize those attacks you yourself initiate.  Maybe you should examine your own character before you question others.

PJ
4.1.57  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.56    2 weeks ago

Nope - my comment is a fact.  You support a liar and then try to frame yourself as some moral figure who understands the importance of truth.  

That's just wrong dude.

Jeremy Retired in NC
4.1.58  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  PJ @4.1.57    2 weeks ago
You support a liar

Name ONE politician that doesn't lie.  Just one.  Until you can do that, you've got the same thing Meuller has - absolutely NOTHING.

Jeremy Retired in NC
4.1.59  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.46    2 weeks ago
Trump is a pathological liar, crook, bigot and moron.

So he's the equivalent of Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, Clinton and the rest of the left. 

XDm9mm
4.1.60  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1.57    2 weeks ago
Nope - my comment is a fact. 

Wrong.   Your comment is simply your own personal theory unsupported by actual fact. So, to quote you;

That's just wrong dude.

PJ
4.1.61  seeder  PJ  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4.1.58    2 weeks ago

It's a variety of character flaws in combination with lying. 

PJ
4.1.62  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.60    2 weeks ago

[Removed]

XDm9mm
4.1.63  XDm9mm  replied to  PJ @4.1.62    2 weeks ago
You're a personification of what some have stereotyped trump supporters.  

And I will repeat myself for your edification:

What's obviously telling is you don't recognize those attacks you yourself initiate.  Maybe you should examine your own character before you question others.

Jeremy Retired in NC
4.1.64  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  PJ @4.1.61    2 weeks ago
It's a variety of character flaws in combination with lying. 

So you CAN'T name a single politician that doesn't lie.  You are freaking out over one politician over the other 300+ that spew bullshit on a daily basis.  And for what?  You lost an election?  He said "mean things"?  He's not giving you all the free stuff the other's told you that they would provide?

PJ
4.1.65  seeder  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.63    2 weeks ago

I'm simply pointing out that you're trying to say you're some upstanding individual while also supporting and admiring a man who lies, cheats, sexually offends women, and is a racist just for starters.

Your claim doesn't support your actions.  shrug.......

PJ
4.1.66  seeder  PJ  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4.1.64    2 weeks ago

I'm not getting distracted with you fox news talking points.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
4.1.67  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  PJ @4.1.66    2 weeks ago
I'm not getting distracted with you fox news talking points. 

No.  You just failed to do the one thing I ask you.  And your distraction seems more to be CNN / MSNBC propaganda level schizophrenia. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    2 weeks ago

When seeding content please include the link to the source of the article.  It is the seeder's responsibility to ensure copyright issues are avoided with the proper source link.

Sincerely,

The People's fish

The Magic Eight Ball
6  The Magic Eight Ball    one week ago
President Trump's Dictator-Like Administration Is Attacking The Values America Holds Dear

because I hold open borders, endless wars and schit trade deals so close to my heart...  LOL