Hillary Clinton documentary to premiere at Sundance

Via:  kdmichigan  •  one month ago  •  16 comments

By:   By John Bowden

Hillary Clinton documentary to premiere at Sundance
A documentary about Hillary Clinton and her unsuccessful 2016 presidential bid will premier at the Sundance Film Festival, with the former secretary of State expected to attend.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A documentary about Hillary Clinton and her unsuccessful 2016 presidential bid will premier at the Sundance Film Festival, with the former secretary of State expected to attend.
The film, titled "Hillary," examines previously unpublished footage of Clinton during the 2016 election as well as exclusive interviews with Clinton, former President Bill Clinton, and staff, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Directed by Nanette Burstein, the documentary is expected to premier at the same event as the documentary "Crip Camp," produced by Higher Ground, the production company opened by former President Obama and Michelle Obama.

The timing of the two documentaries raises the possibility that the Clintons and the Obamas will all appear at the festival less than a year before the 2020 presidential election.
“It’s a more nuanced and much more personal [project], getting to know somebody as a person as much as their political life,” Sundance director John Cooper told THR of the film.
“I was a Hillary supporter, but I don’t know if I ever loved her as much as I did watching this film. Her strength and intelligence," he continued. "Seeing the struggle of her trying to [run for president] in a changing world. All the rules were changing. Things were happening that would kick a candidate [like Trump] out were making him stronger. It’s just fascinating to watch.”

Article is Locked

smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

KDMichigan
1  seeder  KDMichigan    one month ago

How exciting, the Clintons and the Obama's could be there together.

The only good news is I don't think the movie could be any bigger flop than the Clinton speaking tour.

Hopefully they don't let the booze hag Hillaryious Hillary drink to much...

Vic Eldred
1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  KDMichigan @1    one month ago

I'd watch that, if for no other reason than to relive all the sleazy events she stepped in and out of. Then there was the creation of that great Clinton political machine. How did Linda Tripp once put it?.....Everyone in the Clinton orbit was ready to lie for Bill & Hillary.

KDMichigan
1.1.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1    one month ago
Everyone in the Clinton orbit was ready to lie for Bill & Hillary.

Isn't that their only choice. 

I would watch it myself I guess for free, just for the comedic value.

XDm9mm
2  XDm9mm    one month ago
examines previously unpublished footage of Clinton during the 2016

I wonder if any of that footage will be of her stumbling down steps, being helped into vehicles or having her 'security detail' being required to pick up the shoes she fell out of?

Just Jim NC TttH
2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  XDm9mm @2    one month ago

Shit no. This will be all of the mamby pamby and NOT what a demanding witch she is. You can tell that by the giddiness of John Cooper...................

“I was a Hillary supporter, but I don’t know if I ever loved her as much as I did watching this film. Her strength and intelligence," he continued. "Seeing the struggle of her trying to [run for president] in a changing world. All the rules were changing. Things were happening that would kick a candidate [like Trump] out were making him stronger. It’s just fascinating to watch.”

To quote a valley girl saying back in the day, "Gag me with a spoon."

jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif Wonder what he has on the Clintons? Did he, too, find his own suicide note?

jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

KDMichigan
2.2  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  XDm9mm @2    one month ago

KDMichigan
2.3  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  XDm9mm @2    one month ago
being helped into vehicles

My all time favorite...

CometRider
3  CometRider    one month ago

Does the film have footage of Hillary beating the crap out of Bill and breaking champagne glasses when her defeat was no longer in doubt?

KDMichigan
3.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  CometRider @3    one month ago

I felt sorry for her and the triggered base, They were so sure of a win....Not really I'm lying my ass off.

I know I went to sleep thinking Hillary would be the next President and I would have woke up the next day and continued on with my life....Not so with the left, they are still crying about her loss, Russia Russia Russia.

Just Jim NC TttH
3.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  KDMichigan @3.1    one month ago
I know I went to sleep thinking Hillary would be the next President and I would have woke up the next day and continued on with my life

Me too. And imagine my surprise that Mr. Trump actually won. Didn't know till I looked at the alert on my phone..............it made my day..........and I continued with my life.

XDm9mm
3.1.2  XDm9mm  replied to  KDMichigan @3.1    one month ago
I know I went to sleep thinking Hillary would be the next President

I went to bed that night very happy.   While the full returns had not yet come in, the indicators had Trump winning, just not by the large margin he did.

My refrain that night was "Happy days are here again"!!!

Jasper2529
3.2  Jasper2529  replied to  CometRider @3    one month ago
Does the film have footage of Hillary beating the crap out of Bill and breaking champagne glasses when her defeat was no longer in doubt?

I hope so. It should also include audio/video footage of how vulgar and abusive she and Chelsea were to their Secret Service detail when Bill was POTUS.

XDm9mm
3.2.1  XDm9mm  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.2    one month ago
It should also include audio/video footage of how vulgar and abusive she and Chelsea were to their Secret Service detail when Bill was POTUS.

Her USSS detail when Billy was POTUS had a handle for her...  Steel Magnolia (she was a vicious vile arrogant POS that treated them like personal servants).  Naturally it was kept among themselves and not 'officially' used.  But they did have to make certain her detail notified the WH detail when they were headed back to the WH and about how long it would be before they arrived.  They had to make sure Bills immediate 'companion' had time to vacate the premises.

Jasper2529
4  Jasper2529    one month ago

Before I clicked on "Seeded Content" and read the article, I expected this to be a satire article from Babylon Bee! 

• Hillary still thinks she's relevant. CHECK!
  • Obamas still think they're relevant. CHECK!

Good seed, KD!

KDMichigan
4.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Jasper2529 @4    one month ago
I expected this to be a satire article

I thought it was satire to, she just won't go away FFS.

XDm9mm
4.1.1  XDm9mm  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1    one month ago
she just won't go away FFS

That's just what Bill says every day of his life.