╌>

Trump Enraged As Immigrant Child Asks Him For More Gruel

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

Via:  larry-hampton  •  4 years ago  •  3 comments

Trump Enraged As Immigrant Child Asks Him For More Gruel
We’re serving kids thin gruel,” he proclaimed as he pointed to a vat of the substance in the facility’s cafeteria, “the thinnest. It’s practically water. You’d get more nutrition from a bottle of Aquafina.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

article-4419-1.jpg

TEXAS—President Trump toured the migrant holding facilities for unaccompanied minors, stopping at one in Texas to tell the press all about his cost-saving measures. “We’re serving kids thin gruel,” he proclaimed as he pointed to a vat of the substance in the facility’s cafeteria, “the thinnest. It’s practically water. You’d get more nutrition from a bottle of Aquafina.” Trump then explained how the money saved on feeding children would free up the budget for purchasing drones in case Iran shot down more.

Trump’s happy mood was quickly dampened, though, when a small immigrant child approached Trump, held up his bowl, and said, “Please, sir, I want some more.”

“MORE?!” Trump screamed, practically bursting with rage. “You greedy little child! This stuff costs two cents per bowl! If I give you all seconds, that could be up to two dollars wasted! I should box your ears!”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
1  seeder  Larry Hampton    4 years ago

"please king Rump, give us some more gruel...."

"NO!"

"Stop your complaining!"

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago