GOP Begins Trump Defense Case At Impeachment Trial

By:  john-russell  •  one month ago  •  28 comments

GOP Begins Trump Defense Case At Impeachment Trial

As the presidents lawyers are set to begin the defense case at 10 am eastern today, preparations are being made in the area of the Senate

-

622x350.jpg

ASSOCIATED PRESS FACT CHECKERS ASSIGNED TO COVER THE TRUMP DEFENSE REPORT FOR DUTY AT THE AP WASHINGTON DC OFFICE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRO TRUMP SYMPATHIZERS CONGREGATE IN SENATE VISITORS AREA 

scufflin-hillbillies-the-willie-alfred-s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIDENT IN WONDERFUL OUTCOME FOR HER GREAT DAD, PRESIDENTIAL ADVISER IVANKA TRUMP WILL SPEND DAY RELAXING

ivanka-trump-bikini.jpg

===============================================

AMERICAS PETS RESPOND TO TRUMP DEFENSE LAWYERS PRESENTATION

yappy-chihuahuas.jpg

Article is Locked

smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
[]

It Is ME
1  It Is ME    one month ago

XDm9mm
1.1  XDm9mm  replied to  It Is ME @1    one month ago

Is that supposed to be Jerry Nadler pre-gastic sleeve surgery?  There is an eerie resemblance.

It Is ME
1.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  XDm9mm @1.1    one month ago

it could be Mr. Oompa Loompa ! jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
2  author  JohnRussell    one month ago

MANUAL FOR TRUMP IMPEACHMENT DEFENSE CASE

MUVA
2.1  MUVA  replied to  JohnRussell @2    one month ago

They don't need a manual the democrats case is weaker than a 3 year old child.

XDm9mm
2.1.1  XDm9mm  replied to  MUVA @2.1    one month ago
They don't need a manual the democrats case is weaker than a 3 year old child.

To paraphrase I believe it was Mike Lee, 'They lie'.   Nothing more need to be said.

squiggy
2.2  squiggy  replied to  JohnRussell @2    one month ago

82642834_269033167409106_175646776808282

Jasper2529
2.3  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @2    one month ago

GettyImages-1178987664.jpg

XDm9mm
3  XDm9mm    one month ago

Damn....   Here I thought there was actually hope for America.  Then JR posts yet another vitriolic diatribe.   Some just never learn.

The first photo should be captioned dejected democrats keeping the promise to leave the country.  Too bad they weren't smart enough to know the trains they were getting on were only local subways going round, and round, and round in a never ending loop of democrat desperation.

The last photo looks eerily like Adam Schiff screaming at Nadler in the Senate chambers.

JohnRussell
3.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  XDm9mm @3    one month ago
vitriolic diatribe. 

Vitriolic diatribe? LOL. 

It Is ME
3.2  It Is ME  replied to  XDm9mm @3    one month ago

[deleted]

It Is ME
3.2.1  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @3.2    one month ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
3.2.2  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @3.2.1    one month ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
3.2.3  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @3.2.2    one month ago

[Deleted]

[Meta is discussion of the site in general, including, but not limited to, complaints about moderation.  The article is not meta.  Complaints about moderation are.]

It Is ME
3.2.4  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @3.2.3    one month ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
3.2.5  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @3.2    one month ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
3.2.6  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @3.2.5    one month ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
3.2.7  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @3.2.6    one month ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
3.2.8  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @3.2.3    one month ago
Meta is discussion of the site in general, including, but not limited to, complaints about moderation.  The article is not meta.  Complaints about moderation are.

Please explain how a "Taunting" article with nothing more than "Funny Pictures" to go along with an opinionated narrative by the Author, Isn't META.jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

[ Discussion>> category>ZOO ? ]

[ Is it about NT?  No.  So it's not meta.  Taunting is not meta.  Complaints about moderation are.  This is not new. ]

It Is ME
3.2.9  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @3.2.8    one month ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
3.2.10  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @3.2.9    one month ago

community » Discussions » Category » The Zoo , as noted above,below the Articles Title.

“The seals stupidly dive off rocks into swirling black water, barking mindlessly. The zookeepers feed them dead fish. A crowd gathers around the tank, mostly adults, a few accompanied by children. On the seals' tank a plaque warns: COINS CAN KILL——IF SWALLOWED, COINS CAN LODGE IN AN ANIMAL'S STOMACH AND CAUSE ULCERS, INFECTIONS AND DEATH. DO NOT THROW COINS IN THE POOL. So what do I do? Toss a handful of change into the tank when none of the zookeepers are watching. It's not the seals I hate——it's the audience's enjoyment of them that bothers me.” 
― Bret Easton Ellis, American Psycho

It Is ME
4  It Is ME    one month ago

Jasper2529
4.1  Jasper2529  replied to  It Is ME @4    one month ago

nancy-pelosi-we-must-impeach-trump-well-

It Is ME
4.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.1    one month ago

That's what their trying for, for sure ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

squiggy
5  squiggy    one month ago

82223769_2808673372525636_88326749422952

squiggy
6  squiggy    one month ago

82239148_3223442944337069_34999887094391

JohnRussell
7  author  JohnRussell    one month ago

I do have to say, today's presentation by the president's lawyers lacked any entertainment value.  Sekulow said yesterday that they were going to use what the rest of us call conspiracy theories in their arguments.  Maybe Monday. 

The presidents managers did make a compelling case........ for calling witnesses. 

XDm9mm
7.1  XDm9mm  replied to  JohnRussell @7    one month ago
I do have to say, today's presentation by the president's lawyers lacked any entertainment value.

So glad you agree.   The truth is not meant to be ENTERTAINING, it is simply to inform the uninformed.  Obviously for some they can;t grasp that concept.

The presidents managers did make a compelling case........ for calling witnesses. 

Sorry JR, here's the correct way to say what should be said;

The presidents managers did make a compelling case........ for calling a dismissal vote the first thing on resuming the charade perpetrated by the Democrats on the President and the American people when the Senate hearings resume on Monday..