╌>

"Above all else , the devil can not stand to be mocked." "

Category:  Stranger Than Fiction

By:  larry-hampton  •  4 years ago  •  42 comments

"Above all else , the devil can not stand to be mocked." "

Trump hates to be mocked. He's Putin's bitch. So let's have fun teasing him about it. Let's stop pretending that Russia isn't supporting him when our intelligence community says so.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
1  author  Larry Hampton    4 years ago

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Larry Hampton @1    4 years ago

that one is priceless. Putin is playing chess while trmp is playing hungry, hungry hippo

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Larry Hampton @1    4 years ago

hungry hungry hippos fed the 'pigs' slop

while Putin strokes his Bishop 

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
2  author  Larry Hampton    4 years ago

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Larry Hampton @2    4 years ago

The only way this meme makes sense is if you are referencing Obama. Wasn't he the bitch that sat on his hands while Russia invaded Crimea? Isn't he the bitch that drew red lines why'll Russia interfered in Syria. Wasn't it Obama that refused Ukraine aid to fight Russia because he was Putin's bitch?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.2.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2    4 years ago
Wasn't it Obama that refused Ukraine aid to fight Russia because he was Putin's bitch?

First, Obama did send lots of support to Ukraine after they were invaded. He also listened to allies in the region like Germany who were hesitant to include "lethal aid" to then President Poroshenko. Between 2014 and 2016, the United States committed more than $600 million in security assistance to Ukraine. President Obama requested Congress approve the lethal aid which they did in the last year of Obama's presidency which wasn't implemented until 2017 when Trump took office but did not include the "javelin missiles" Poroshenko wanted.

And while Trump and his slimy sycophant Republicans like the sniveling Matt Goetz have touted the recent sale of javelins to Ukraine claiming that's what Obama wouldn't do, the weasels forgot to mention "that the Ukrainians cannot actually use the anti-tank missiles in the conflict against pro-Russian separatists based on the terms of the sale."

So no, Obama was never Putin's bitch, but this worthless fool in the white house bending over and taking it certainly is.

“I believe I would get along very nicely with Putin. I don’t think you would need the sanctions,” - DJT

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," - DJT

"Putin and I discussed many important subjects at our earlier meeting. We got along well which truly bothered many haters who wanted to see a boxing match. Big results will come!" - DJT

"I called President Putin of Russia to congratulate him on his election victory" "Getting along with Russia (and others) is a good thing, not a bad thing" - DJT

"The man (Putin) has very strong control over a country. Now, it's a very different system and I don't happen to like the system, but certainly in that system, he's been a leader. Far more than our president has been a leader." - DJT

"Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!" - DJT

You can almost hear the 'sluuuurp' as Trump orally services that little piece of shit dictator.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.2.1    4 years ago
First, Obama did send lots of support to Ukraine after they were invaded.

Ah yes the great leader from behind. He is so awesome /s

FYI Trumps words don't compare to what Putin's bitch Obama did. Some of us are capable of understanding the difference.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.2.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.2    4 years ago

FYI Trumps words don't compare to what Putin's bitch Obama did. Some of us are capable of understanding the difference.

do you have a decoder ring...?  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    4 years ago
Trump hates to be mocked.

Is there somebody who doesn't?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1  Split Personality  replied to  Tacos! @3    4 years ago

I could make a list of NT members who don't seem to mind at all.  In fact one could infer they revel in the abuse. jrSmiley_72_smiley_image.gif

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Split Personality @3.1    4 years ago

I think whenever it's done among friends, then it's all in good fun, and it's fine. When critics and enemies do it, I think it's something most people probably resent.

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
3.1.2  author  Larry Hampton  replied to  Tacos! @3.1.1    4 years ago

It is also something that adults learn to handle, hopefully with grace and wit. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tacos! @3    4 years ago
Is there somebody who doesn't?

Dishonest Donald has been mocking everything and everyone who doesn't bow down and kiss his feet, he deserves to be mercilessly mocked for the rest of his miserable life.

As to whether there are those who don't mind being mocked, it's a sign of a healthy mental state to be able to laugh at oneself. If a person has such thin skin that they can't enjoy a joke at their expense and are so sensitive that they lash out at anyone who dares tease or mock them, then they obviously have no real self confidence as they need to rely on constant sycophantic validation to feel any self worth. Trump isn't self confident which is why he lashes out at the mildest of slights, he's just a textbook narcissist.

Individuals with narcissistic personality disorder, according to the DSM-5, exhibit five or more of the following, which are present by early adulthood and across contexts:

• A grandiose sense of self-importance (Trump)
  • Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love (definitely Trump)
  • Belief that one is special and can only be understood by or associate with special people or institutions (yup, Trump)
  • A need for excessive admiration (Trump)
  • A sense of entitlement (to special treatment) (yup, that checks out Trump)
  • Exploitation of others (has thousands of lawsuits from not paying employees and subcontractors what he owes them)
  • A lack of empathy (yup, definitely Trump)
  • Envy of others or the belief that one is the object of envy (again, no brainer depiction of Trump)
  • Arrogant, haughty behavior or attitudes (obvious Trump)

Deranged Donald deserves all the disrespect and ridicule we can muster. He is a human cancer that poisons everything he touches. He has zero redeeming qualities.

If someone said the same about myself, I'd have to wonder why they would feel that way and do some self-reflection. In Trumps case, I believe he is completely incapable of self reflection which is why he has such paper thin skin.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.2    4 years ago
Dishonest Donald has been mocking everything and everyone who doesn't bow down and kiss his feet

Yeah, he loves to do that. He could sleepwalk to reelection if he could just avoid being a dick.

he deserves to be mercilessly mocked for the rest of his miserable life

Maybe. I don't care what regular people do on the internet, of course, but I do wish politicians would try to stay above the fray and not sink to his level. In 2016, I thought Marco Rubio was doing pretty well until he tried to exchange insults with Trump. I think that was when his campaign finally failed. I think it hurt Cruz, too, although I don't remember him getting quite down to the middle school level like Trump.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.2    4 years ago

If you had to wonder about yourself if someone said the same about you, you wouldn't be narcissistic because then you're taking responsibility for your behavior.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4  It Is ME    4 years ago

"Let's stop pretending that Russia isn't supporting him when our intelligence community says so."

I'm not pretending ! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

"During the [February 13] briefing, the Intelligence Community did not state that Russia is aiding the re-election of President Trump," a senior official from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) told CBS News."

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5  bbl-1    4 years ago

The Trump is filling the courts.  In time it may be illegal to mock or question the Trump.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  bbl-1 @5    4 years ago

Heads on pikes?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  Tessylo    4 years ago

87539964_10158230092104287_6369879345455955968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=xTF6YDiJS_QAX8i58gi&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=0144f853dec2289a9a4aa3f57ee6acf4&oe=5F021DA4

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

Trump is supposed to be addressing the corona virus epidemic tonight.  He will offer no insight, bad talk his opponents, and make it about him.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7    4 years ago

Coronavirus, another evil attempting to enter our country, thus why we need that Southern border wall.