A Generational War Is Brewing Over Coronavirus

Via:  xdm9mm  •  2 weeks ago  •  14 comments

A Generational War Is Brewing Over Coronavirus
Scientists and government officials fighting the coronavirus epidemic say they have a problem: Carefree youths.

Scientists and government officials fighting the coronavirus epidemic say they have a problem: Carefree youths.

Said another way, self absorbed pieces of shit with no concept of reality.  Me,me,me...  It's all about me.

Please go to the seed article.  There is an excellent video in the very beginning which explains in pretty good detail the genesis of this disease.  Also, please READ the article.  It has some eye opening information and proves pretty much what the authors indicate as "cafefree youths" (a polite term at best).

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

As authorities moved to restrict social gatherings last week, bars and restaurants from New York to Berlin filled up with revelers, illegal “lockdown parties” popped up in France and Belgium, and campuses in the U.S. lit up for end-of-the-world dorm parties.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
[]

XDm9mm
1  seeder  XDm9mm    2 weeks ago

And this is the "youth" that will run this and other nations one day.   THAT is an absolutely terrifying realization.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XDm9mm @1    2 weeks ago

I have to agree with you. Talk about self-absorbed. At least I can say that is not my kids. They are self quarantining and my daughter canceled her June wedding to make sure that all the seniors will be OK.

XDm9mm
1.1.1  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1    2 weeks ago
 At least I can say that is not my kids.

Fortunately, not all kids are like those.  Unfortunately, there are WAY too many.

They are self quarantining and my daughter canceled her June wedding to make sure that all the seniors will be OK.

First, sorry to hear about the cancellation.  They 'could' always elope and save YOU a bundle!!  jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Seriously, wish them luck.  

Just Jim NC TttH
1.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  XDm9mm @1.1.1    2 weeks ago

XDm9mm
1.1.3  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1.2    2 weeks ago

So very true.   Can you imagine some of the kids today actually making a sacrifice for ANYTHING?

Sparty On
1.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1    2 weeks ago
and my daughter canceled her June wedding to make sure that all the seniors will be OK.

Awesome .... i mean not for her but good for her for thinking of others before herself.

I meant awesome for you ...... you did something right.  

Nice job!

Kathleen
2  Kathleen    2 weeks ago

My daughter and I were doing yard work together. I was putting her to work.. lol

Now we are making ham, cabbage and potatoes for dinner tonight. We have green lights in the windows too.  In the mist of it all we are trying to live and be careful and do what is required for all our safety. 

Just Jim NC TttH
2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Kathleen @2    2 weeks ago
Now we are making ham, cabbage and potatoes for dinner tonight.

What time?

jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

XDm9mm
2.1.1  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1    2 weeks ago

DITTO!!!!

Kathleen
2.1.2  Kathleen  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1    2 weeks ago

Can’t forget about green tinted beer too!  😊

XDm9mm
2.2  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Kathleen @2    2 weeks ago
Now we are making ham,

Now I need to ask.  Is that a nice 'pork shoulder'?   I haven't had one in ages to be honest.

Kathleen
2.2.1  Kathleen  replied to  XDm9mm @2.2    2 weeks ago

It’s a smoked shoulder, my parents called it ‘smoked neck’. It’s fully cooked and nice and sweet. They have been around for years. All cooked in one big pot. The house will smell like cabbage for days. I do love the smell though.  The next day is even better. Sometimes they call them pork butts too.

XDm9mm
2.2.2  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Kathleen @2.2.1    2 weeks ago
It’s a smoked shoulder, my parents called it ‘smoked neck’. It’s fully cooked and nice and sweet. They have been around for years. All cooked in one big pot. The house will smell like cabbage for days. I do love the smell though.  The next day is even better. Sometimes they call them pork butts too.

Want some company?  The wife and I feel like a road trip somewhere!!

Kathleen
2.2.3  Kathleen  replied to  XDm9mm @2.2.2    2 weeks ago

You would be welcome 😊