╌>

Chicago homeowner cited for throwing party as video emerges of packed party that had a STRIPPER | Daily Mail Online

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  the-peoples-fish  •  4 years ago  •  87 comments

By:   Matthew Wright (Mail Online)

Chicago homeowner cited for throwing party as video emerges of packed party that had a STRIPPER | Daily Mail Online
The footage, filmed by Marlene Ellis in Chicago, shows a woman dancing to music as partygoers throw money onto her. While she is wearing a top, it does not appear that she is wearing bottoms.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Yet another wild video shows a large crowd gathering in a Chicago apartment for a party, but this time they have a stripper for the unhygienic occasion. 

The clip comes as Chicago police charge a woman in connection to another party that had more than 1,000 in attendance. 

The latest footage, filmed by Marlene Ellis in Chicago, shows a woman dancing to music as partygoers throw money onto her. While she is wearing a top, it does not appear that she is wearing bottoms.

Footage obtained by   TMZ   shows that no one in the crowd was wearing masks or any form of protective gloves, and social distancing was clearly not in existence.

Scroll down for video 

27766840-8266595-image-m-10_158810706206

27675448-8258795-image-m-37_158792383188

27675442-8258795-image-m-35_158792252427

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

bugsy
Professor Participates
6  bugsy    4 years ago

According to some libs, corona is racist. Now we know why...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

I say massively fine everyone of these selfish assholes.  First citation....$1,000.  Second citation...$2,000.  Every time after that $5,000 and imprisonment.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7    4 years ago

I'm with you Paula. The only thing is will they pay? I think a few need a day or two in the pokie.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8  Tacos!    4 years ago
While she is wearing a top, it does not appear that she is wearing bottoms.

Or a mask. Has she no shame?

Also cash is very dangerous in these times as the virus can cling to it for a time. They should stick to throwing credit cards.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
9  Nerm_L    4 years ago

Gee, how did they find a stripper in Chicago?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
9.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Nerm_L @9    4 years ago

(deleted)

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
9.1.12  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  KDMichigan @9.1    4 years ago

Thread removed. Children of elected officials are always not allowed.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
9.1.13  KDMichigan  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @9.1.12    4 years ago

[removed

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  KDMichigan @9.1.13    4 years ago

[removed]

squiggy
Junior Silent
9.1.15  squiggy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @9.1.12    4 years ago

[removed]

squiggy
Junior Silent
9.1.16  squiggy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @9.1.12    4 years ago

[deleted]

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
10  Freefaller    4 years ago

Just proves idiots come from all segments of society

Sparty On
Professor Principal
11  Sparty On    4 years ago

[Deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
11.1  Sparty On  replied to  Sparty On @11    4 years ago

[Deleted]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago
The clip comes as Chicago police charge a woman in connection to another party that had more than 1,000 in attendance.  

Footage obtained by    TMZ    shows that no one in the crowd was wearing masks or any form of protective gloves, and social distancing was clearly not in existence.

Is anyone here so ignorant as to wonder why the numbers of infections and deaths in America are so astronomical?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
12.1  Ronin2  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12    4 years ago

Still doesn't excuse China for lying about the severity of the disease to begin with; or letting it escape their borders.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Ronin2 @12.1    4 years ago

So what does that have to do with the cavalier way the people at those parties don't give a damn who they infect or who infects them causing the numbers ot escalate?  I know, deflect, point fingers, blame China - it's all in the O'Donnell Republican playbook. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
12.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.1.1    4 years ago

Sorry Buzz. Really. But, as I posted to in reply to you yesterday (and evidently you didn't see it)..................

More than likely wouldn't have had to had China not done this.............

President Xi Jinping warned the public on Jan. 20 – nearly a week after Chinese officials had privately determined on Jan. 14 that the virus had evolved into a pandemic, the Associated Press reported, citing expert estimates based on infection data.   During those crucial days, more than 3,000 people came down with the coronavirus, as tens of thousands of people attended a mass banquet in Wuhan, the epicenter of the virus,   and millions of Chinese began traveling for Lunar New Year celebrations.

don't give a damn who they infect or who infects them causing the numbers ot escalate?

Indeed..........................have a good day and stay safe.......but sounds as if you have it under control in your area..

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
13  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago
"...sounds as if you have it under control in your area..."

Where the virus originated and whether or not it was allowed to spread from there is not relevant to this article or my comment.  But you are right that it is under control in my area, because the people here are not ignorant assholes who in an extraordinary situation like this beat their chests and give their individual freedoms and the almighty dollar so much more importance than the collective good of all the people, especially those around them.  Such fools these mortals be.  If I were to wish harm to anyone, and I don't, I would wish the virus they selfishly spread would bounce back and bite them.