Chicago homeowner cited for throwing party as video emerges of packed party that had a STRIPPER | Daily Mail Online

Via:  the-peoples-fish  •  4 weeks ago  •  87 comments

By:   Matthew Wright (Mail Online)

Chicago homeowner cited for throwing party as video emerges of packed party that had a STRIPPER | Daily Mail Online
The footage, filmed by Marlene Ellis in Chicago, shows a woman dancing to music as partygoers throw money onto her. While she is wearing a top, it does not appear that she is wearing bottoms.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Yet another wild video shows a large crowd gathering in a Chicago apartment for a party, but this time they have a stripper for the unhygienic occasion. 

The clip comes as Chicago police charge a woman in connection to another party that had more than 1,000 in attendance. 

The latest footage, filmed by Marlene Ellis in Chicago, shows a woman dancing to music as partygoers throw money onto her. While she is wearing a top, it does not appear that she is wearing bottoms.

Footage obtained by   TMZ   shows that no one in the crowd was wearing masks or any form of protective gloves, and social distancing was clearly not in existence.

Scroll down for video 

27766840-8266595-image-m-10_158810706206

27675448-8258795-image-m-37_158792383188

27675442-8258795-image-m-35_158792252427

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
[]

The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen"
1  seeder  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen"    4 weeks ago

Social Distancing at it's finest. This could explain why the Wuhan is hitting some harder than others.

KDMichigan
1.1  KDMichigan  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @1    4 weeks ago

What about them damn conservatives that want to go back to work though? Them are the deplorables don't ya know.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1    4 weeks ago

First of all, everyone would like to go back to work, not just conservatives. And no one mentioned deplorables. 

These people should all spend some time in the local pokie so that they can learn some social distancing. 

1.1.2  seeder  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen"  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.1    4 weeks ago

And the stripper needs a genital mask.

KDMichigan
1.1.3  KDMichigan  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.1    4 weeks ago
everyone would like to go back to work,

What proof you have of that, 

not just conservatives. 

Did I say just conservatives, Did I say all conservative? No I said what about those damn conservatives that just want to go back to work. 

And no one mentioned deplorables. 

Did I say someone did? No I did.

These people should all spend some time in the local pokie so that they can learn some social distancing.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense, release criminals so you can lock up people for improper social distancing. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1.4  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1.3    4 weeks ago

Can you bring the hostility level down on your posts?

everyone would like to go back to work,
What proof you have of that, 

I was making a general statement. Most people from both parties want to go back to work. 

Did I say just conservatives, Did I say all conservative? No I said what about those damn conservatives that just want to go back to work. 

Yes you did same conservatives:

What about them damn conservatives that want to go back to work though?

What does that imply?

And no one mentioned deplorables. 
Did I say someone did? No I did.

Then why bring it up?

Yeah that makes a lot of sense, release criminals so you can lock up people for improper social distancing. 

Where did I say to release criminals? Please don't put words in my mouth.

squiggy
1.1.6  squiggy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.1    4 weeks ago
time in the local pokie so that they can learn some social distancing.

Kids already see real cons being released early - not that grouping people for being in a group would be productive in the first place.

KDMichigan
1.1.7  KDMichigan  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.4    4 weeks ago

Oh no I disagreed with Perrie assessment of my comment , I must be furious...

Where did I say to release criminals? Please don't put words in my mouth.

Like you did me?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1.8  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1.7    4 weeks ago
Oh no I disagreed with Perrie assessment of my comment , I must be furious...

You have not been civil with me for weeks now. 

Please don't put words in my mouth.
Like you did me?

Oh please... I did nothing of the sort. 

Sparty On
1.1.9  Sparty On  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @1.1.2    4 weeks ago

I see a business opportunity.

Want to invest?

Sparty On
1.1.10  Sparty On  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1.7    4 weeks ago

KD .... c’mon man.    Take it down a notch bro.    Perrie is not your problem here.    Trust me on that.

charger 383
1.1.11  charger 383  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.10    4 weeks ago

Second that! 

Heartland American
1.1.12  Heartland American  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1    4 weeks ago

But it’s us country rubes wanting to return to work and restart our economy who are the big threat of causing an explosion of viral activity, not the social distance violators in urban areas.  

MUVA
1.1.13  MUVA  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.1    4 weeks ago

Go to jail for not social distancing no thanks this still is the USA right ?

Dismayed Patriot
1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @1    4 weeks ago
This could explain why the Wuhan is hitting some harder than others.

Are you sure didn't mean Wu Tang?... That girl should definitely be wearing a mask and a thong just in case she sneezes... or perhaps that is the photo after she sneezed following the party goers stuffing her thong with cash...

Sparty On
1.2.1  Sparty On  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.2    4 weeks ago

Another possible investor.    

This gonna be fun naming our new product.

Coochie cover

V-string

Queef controller

N69 mask

and I’m just spitballing here ....

Kathleen
1.2.2  Kathleen  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.1    4 weeks ago

I vote for the N69 mask.

Sparty On
1.2.3  Sparty On  replied to  Kathleen @1.2.2    4 weeks ago

Or if Perrie wants to invest we could advertise a little for her.

The NT69 mask .... jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Kathleen
1.2.4  Kathleen  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.3    4 weeks ago

Hmmm

Could be a hit!

Sparty On
1.2.5  Sparty On  replied to  Kathleen @1.2.4    4 weeks ago

I think I like V-string .... It just kinda sings

Kathleen
1.2.6  Kathleen  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.5    4 weeks ago

That would be my second pick. : )

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.2.7  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.3    4 weeks ago
Or if Perrie wants to invest we could advertise a little for her. The NT69 mask ....

Sounds like a plan! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Buzz of the Orient
1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @1    4 weeks ago

The "Wuhan"?  Is BadFish Donald Trump in disguise?  So the "Chicago" don't pay attention to guidelines - watch the numbers soar.

dennis smith
2  dennis smith    4 weeks ago

Chicago at its finest.

XDm9mm
3  XDm9mm    4 weeks ago

Well, in all truthfulness, there were a few people wearing masks.   But that begs the question.  Were they wearing a mask for the "virus" or to help kill the stench of sweat?

3.1  seeder  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen"  replied to  XDm9mm @3    4 weeks ago

You sir are an optimist, it should also be noted no one was shot. Boo got stabbed but his brother LiL Ray Ray says he is going to recover.

XDm9mm
3.1.1  XDm9mm  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @3.1    4 weeks ago
Boo got stabbed but his brother LiL Ray Ray says he is going to recover.

And then they can also claim they can't identify the bad guy/gal as they were wearing masks, per the governments order.  

This environment the government created is a lowlife scumbag thugs dream come true.   Do their shit and can't be ID'd.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
3.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.1    4 weeks ago
This environment the government created is a lowlife scumbag thugs dream come true.   Do their shit and can't be ID'd.

Come on 9mm, most people are being good citizens. There are always going to be outliers. 

XDm9mm
3.1.3  XDm9mm  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.2    4 weeks ago
Come on 9mm, most people are being good citizens. There are always going to be outliers. 

True....  actually the vast majotiry are good.  That of course does not negate the fact that LLSBT's are enjoying themselves right now.  Hell, burglaries are up about 300% in NYC and the Mayor in his wisdom is simply letting them go.   Can't be tough on the thugs so let the honest citizens suffer.

Kathleen
4  Kathleen    4 weeks ago

Then there is no room to talk about the protesters....

4.1  seeder  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen"  replied to  Kathleen @4    4 weeks ago

The guy in the last picture sitting against the wall with the ears looks like will smith....

Kathleen
4.1.1  Kathleen  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @4.1    4 weeks ago

Wow...he does!

Dismayed Patriot
4.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Kathleen @4    4 weeks ago
Then there is no room to talk about the protesters....

Can't we criticize both protesters and stripper parties?

Kathleen
4.2.1  Kathleen  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.2    4 weeks ago

You can do whatever you want... You don't have to ask my permission.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
4.2.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.2    4 weeks ago
Can't we criticize both protesters and stripper parties?

We sure can! 

Kathleen
4.2.3  Kathleen  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.2    4 weeks ago

Sorry about the rude comment. 

Yes, you can talk about both.  They all needed masks and to stay at least 6 ft away.

Heartland American
4.2.4  Heartland American  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4.2.2    4 weeks ago

I support the protesters.  We in my area are doing it legally now.  A public vote by our Shasta County Board of Supervisors to send a letter to the governor with specific requests and proposals to implement the restarting of the economy in the inland rural counties north of Sacramento to the Oregon border that was covered in the media including national tv news so that if the governor is over controlling of us or holding us hostage to the one size fits all standard of Los Angeles, the A.G. might take notice and support any future lawsuits as needed.  People already are appealing his refusal to permit protests of his decrees.  The President promised us county by county and we intend to hold him to it.  

cjcold
4.2.5  cjcold  replied to  Heartland American @4.2.4    4 weeks ago

As of 4/28 there are 31 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Shasta County.

5  seeder  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen"    4 weeks ago

This lady looks like she's got a Biden digit or two in the dancer. Is that the Mayor?  That's how you get a bad case of Wuhan hand.....

Kathleen
5.1  Kathleen  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @5    4 weeks ago

I bet she regrets getting drunk like that the next morning.

5.1.1  seeder  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen"  replied to  Kathleen @5.1    4 weeks ago

All over facebook lol....Hey Mom WTF!

Kathleen
5.1.2  Kathleen  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @5.1.1    4 weeks ago

Isn't the internet great?

squiggy
5.2  squiggy  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @5    4 weeks ago

Well, it's not as fuzzy on Marlena's page.

Dismayed Patriot
5.2.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  squiggy @5.2    4 weeks ago
Well, it's not as fuzzy on Marlena's page.

Do you mean Melania? Because, yeah, there are a lot of photos of the first lady wearing not much more than that stripper.

squiggy
5.2.2  squiggy  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.2.1    4 weeks ago

Do you mean dyslexia? Because I spelled out Marlena.

Heartland American
5.2.3  Heartland American  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.2.1    4 weeks ago

But Trump!!!💩🤮

bugsy
6  bugsy    4 weeks ago

According to some libs, corona is racist. Now we know why...

6.1  seeder  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen"  replied to  bugsy @6    4 weeks ago

MASK? "I ain't got time for that, I got tha Asthma!"

Transyferous Rex
6.1.1  Transyferous Rex  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @6.1    4 weeks ago

When asked by the authorities, Sweet Brown had this to say about her attendance.  "I woke up to go get me a cold pop, then I thought somebody was barbecuing."  She also advised that she didn't grab her shows or nothin. 

Transyferous Rex
6.1.2  Transyferous Rex  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @6.1    4 weeks ago

That's a local favorite, BTW. Most youtube hits from anyone in our area. Celebrity. 

Paula Bartholomew
7  Paula Bartholomew    4 weeks ago

I say massively fine everyone of these selfish assholes.  First citation....$1,000.  Second citation...$2,000.  Every time after that $5,000 and imprisonment.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
7.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7    4 weeks ago

I'm with you Paula. The only thing is will they pay? I think a few need a day or two in the pokie.

7.2  seeder  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen"  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7    4 weeks ago

Should we have a bikini contest on Newstalkers though?

We could cyber post the pictures and show Chicago how it should be done?

Dismayed Patriot
7.2.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @7.2    4 weeks ago
Should we have a bikini contest on Newstalkers though?

Nah, the first lady would no doubt win. Melania would show these folk how to wear a thong properly.

il_794xN.2117421633_1wek.jpg

Paula Bartholomew
7.2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen" @7.2    4 weeks ago

Why would I post a pic of myself in a bikini?  You would only photoshop a fake dick on it.

Raven Wing
7.2.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.2.2    4 weeks ago
Why would I post a pic of myself in a bikini?  You would only photoshop a fake dick on it.

You can bet the farm that he would.

7.2.4  seeder  The People's Fish, Still "Hand Of The Queen"  replied to  Raven Wing @7.2.3    4 weeks ago

You can bet the farm that's not the Reason.....Rofl

Tacos!
8  Tacos!    4 weeks ago
While she is wearing a top, it does not appear that she is wearing bottoms.

Or a mask. Has she no shame?

Also cash is very dangerous in these times as the virus can cling to it for a time. They should stick to throwing credit cards.

Kathleen
8.1  Kathleen  replied to  Tacos! @8    4 weeks ago

It looks like only $1.00 bills, she is not making much money. I guess its better then throwing change.

squiggy
8.1.1  squiggy  replied to  Kathleen @8.1    4 weeks ago

Yea, cheap bastards.

Nerm_L
9  Nerm_L    4 weeks ago

Gee, how did they find a stripper in Chicago?

KDMichigan
9.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Nerm_L @9    4 weeks ago

(deleted)

Perrie Halpern R.A.
9.1.12  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  KDMichigan @9.1    4 weeks ago

Thread removed. Children of elected officials are always not allowed.

KDMichigan
9.1.13  KDMichigan  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @9.1.12    4 weeks ago

[removed

Texan1211
9.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  KDMichigan @9.1.13    4 weeks ago

[removed]

squiggy
9.1.15  squiggy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @9.1.12    4 weeks ago

[removed]

squiggy
9.1.16  squiggy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @9.1.12    4 weeks ago

[deleted]

Freefaller
10  Freefaller    4 weeks ago

Just proves idiots come from all segments of society

Sparty On
11  Sparty On    4 weeks ago

[Deleted]

Sparty On
11.1  Sparty On  replied to  Sparty On @11    4 weeks ago

[Deleted]

Buzz of the Orient
12  Buzz of the Orient    4 weeks ago
The clip comes as Chicago police charge a woman in connection to another party that had more than 1,000 in attendance.  

Footage obtained by    TMZ    shows that no one in the crowd was wearing masks or any form of protective gloves, and social distancing was clearly not in existence.

Is anyone here so ignorant as to wonder why the numbers of infections and deaths in America are so astronomical?

Ronin2
12.1  Ronin2  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12    4 weeks ago

Still doesn't excuse China for lying about the severity of the disease to begin with; or letting it escape their borders.

Buzz of the Orient
12.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Ronin2 @12.1    4 weeks ago

So what does that have to do with the cavalier way the people at those parties don't give a damn who they infect or who infects them causing the numbers ot escalate?  I know, deflect, point fingers, blame China - it's all in the O'Donnell Republican playbook. 

Just Jim NC TttH
12.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.1.1    4 weeks ago

Sorry Buzz. Really. But, as I posted to in reply to you yesterday (and evidently you didn't see it)..................

More than likely wouldn't have had to had China not done this.............

President Xi Jinping warned the public on Jan. 20 – nearly a week after Chinese officials had privately determined on Jan. 14 that the virus had evolved into a pandemic, the Associated Press reported, citing expert estimates based on infection data.   During those crucial days, more than 3,000 people came down with the coronavirus, as tens of thousands of people attended a mass banquet in Wuhan, the epicenter of the virus,   and millions of Chinese began traveling for Lunar New Year celebrations.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/15/china-waited-6-days-to-warn-about-likely-coronavirus-pandemic/

don't give a damn who they infect or who infects them causing the numbers ot escalate?

Indeed..........................have a good day and stay safe.......but sounds as if you have it under control in your area..

Buzz of the Orient
13  Buzz of the Orient    3 weeks ago
"...sounds as if you have it under control in your area..."

Where the virus originated and whether or not it was allowed to spread from there is not relevant to this article or my comment.  But you are right that it is under control in my area, because the people here are not ignorant assholes who in an extraordinary situation like this beat their chests and give their individual freedoms and the almighty dollar so much more importance than the collective good of all the people, especially those around them.  Such fools these mortals be.  If I were to wish harm to anyone, and I don't, I would wish the virus they selfishly spread would bounce back and bite them.