╌>

OpEd : Trump the vampire enabler lives and lets die

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  88 comments

OpEd : Trump the vampire enabler lives and lets die

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Trump the vampire enabler lives and lets die

his is not a good time for vampires. Or bats. That’s disorienting for me because, as a lifelong aficionado of vampires, I have a big collection of bat T-shirts, Victorian bat pins and vampire books and movies.

Once, the imagery was hot: Batman with his bat signal;   Brad Pitt   and   Tom Cruise   slinking around   New Orleans   in Interview With the Vampire; Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood naked and drenched in blood on the cover of Rolling Stone; the   Kristen Stewart   and   Robert Pattinson   sensation in Twilight (Their broken romance was a favourite subject of Donald Trump’s early tweets.)

But now the bat is a global villain, sparking memes like, “Whoever said one person can’t change the world never ate an undercooked bat” and rants like Bill Maher’s denunciation of Chinese wet markets because eating bats is batty.

Vampires were conjured centuries ago in part as a response to plagues passed from animals to humans, when the afflicted turned to the supernatural to explain the many terrors. According to Trump biographer Michael D’Antonio, the president’s own grandfather,   Friedrich Trump , a German immigrant, might have died of the Spanish flu, contracted as he walked around Queens looking for real estate properties in 1918.

Many struck by coronavirus describe the awful sensation of the virus receding during the day only to viciously strike once the sun sets. As   Chris Cuomo   put it: “The beast comes at night”.

The metaphor is also cropping up as members of the Trump dynasty are exposed as leeches. A podcast by the Daily Beast this past week was titled   Jared Kushner , Our First Android Vampire President.   David Axelrod   wrote a New York Times op-ed with   David Plouffe   advising   Joe Biden , whom they dubbed “the Man in the Basement”, to juice up his campaign.

“Trump is like a vampire!” Axelrod told me, adding a salty expletive. “You’ve got to drive a stake right through his heart. He’s going to keep coming. There’s nothing he won’t do. Even in this environment, you can’t count on him losing.”

Now the monstrous virus has invaded the Oval Office. Both the president’s valet and a   Mike Pence   staffer,   Katie Miller   – wife of Trump advisor   Stephen Miller , who looks like he hasn’t seen daylight in decades – have succumbed. Yet just a few days ago Axios reported that the president and some top aides were questioning the high death toll.

Trump has always been fixated on numbers and perfectly willing to fake them – his billions, his inaugural crowd, even the number of storeys in Trump Tower – and he knows the number of dead, now surpassing 77,500, could be the death knell of his campaign.

So he is despicably turning the dead into the undead, trying to figure out how to claim they weren’t lost. His talent as an escape artist has run out because he’s up against an even more amoral, vicious enemy. Microbes don’t give a damn about Trump’s fake narrative and suppression of the facts.

Suicidal idea

When the new Trump press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, was asked on Friday what the plan was for reopening, she replied that we must trust the president to open safely because he is relying on the data. Risible.

Trump is too much of a fake tough guy to wear a mask, and Pence is too much of a sycophant to the fake tough guy to wear a mask. It was apt that, as the maskless Trump toured a Honeywell factory making masks in   Arizona , Guns N’ Roses’ cover of Live and Let Die was playing.

Trump’s unmoored assertions add up to a horror story, from his failure on testing to his advice to inject bleach to encouraging rowdy protesters and impatient states to “LIBERATE” from the government’s own guidelines to perpetrating the suicidal idea that we have to choose between public health and the economy when they are the same thing.

When   Mike Pompeo   tried to push the 2020 re-election line demonising   China , saying there is “enormous evidence” that the virus escaped from a lab in   Wuhan , even intelligence and senior officials pushed back.

The man who is trusted to lead America beyond the plague,   Anthony Fauci , dismissed it, reiterating with near certainty that the virus originated with a bat and jumped species.

Trump has sidelined the nonpareil Fauci and, no doubt consumed with jealousy and irritated by his honesty, would like to get rid of him. He barred the National Institutes of Health scientist from testifying before the House this month because the committee has “every Trump hater” who “want our situation to be unsuccessful, which means death”.

Wallowing in petty insults, vindictiveness and public relations piffle even in such a tragic season, the president tried to shut down the pandemic task force as the pandemic is still ravaging the country until alarmed associates intervened. The   White House   scuppered the safety guidelines the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention wanted to put out, for fear they would hamper the reopening.

Trump has been leaning into his son-in-law, the pallid non-entity. Kushner is like Renfield, the “zoophagous maniac” in Bram Stoker’s Dracula who eats flies and death’s head moths and does the vampire king’s bidding.

For two of the most urgent missions in American history – hunting for supplies and a vaccine – the president, who is always accusing Joe Biden of nepotism, relied on nepotism and favouritism.

As the New York Times reported the other day, Kushner messed up the desperate search for masks, gloves and ventilators this spring, heading a group of volunteers that prioritised tips from those with Trump connections, putting them on a VIP list, like a lead on N95 masks from a former Apprentice contestant who runs Women for Trump.

Early death

D’Antonio said that Trump was always preoccupied with death. When he was young, he was convinced he would die before 40. The early death of his alcoholic older brother,   Fred Trump , was his formative experience. He regards every loss or humiliation as a small death.

Trump’s campaign manager,   Brad Parscale , compared their 2020 bid to the Death Star. (Parscale also modelled a “Trump-Pence, Keep America Great!” mask on Twitter. A pandemic is, most important, a branding opportunity.)

One of Trump’s favourite songs is the morbid   Peggy Lee   ballad Is That All There Is? Yet now that it is his duty to lead us out of the valley of death, Trump appears removed, shirking responsibility and deflecting blame. He’s the world’s worst empath.

As the president tries to prematurely yank the country back to work, he seems less focused on the real suffering than reviving his precious stock market. Maybe Trump doesn’t seem real to Trump, either.

So I must ask, Mr president, is that all there is, to live and let die? – New York Times

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago
Trump’s campaign manager,      Brad Parscale   , compared their 2020 bid to the Death Star. (Parscale also modelled a “Trump-Pence, Keep America Great!” mask on Twitter. A pandemic is, most important, a branding opportunity.)

One of Trump’s favourite songs is the morbid      Peggy Lee       ballad Is That All There Is? Yet now that it is his duty to lead us out of the valley of death, Trump appears removed, shirking responsibility and deflecting blame. He’s the world’s worst empath.

As the president tries to prematurely yank the country back to work, he seems less focused on the real suffering than reviving his precious stock market. Maybe Trump doesn’t seem real to Trump, either.

So I must ask, Mr president, is that all there is, to live and let die? – New York Times

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

So he is despicably turning the dead into the undead, trying to figure out how to claim they weren’t lost. His talent as an escape artist has run out because he’s up against an even more amoral, vicious enemy. Microbes don’t give a damn about Trump’s fake narrative and suppression of the facts."

i stated something similar a few months back.

When Trump supporters begin to see Trump's lie(s) resulting in where they and their friends and family DIE, its' time for even the diehard defenders, to say good buy for A whole sale White BlackMail scam who bought into the Bull, as they R AL GORED to death, and   brought to

PUTIN RUSSIAN ON METH             as we hear it calling ,  a Death Kiss

it is KISS    singing  BETH

Death, i hear you calling, 

but reality just set in

Trump and the boys' have been playin

the 'Right' for just       so long-----------------------------------Judas

finda Priest, cause    u gotta another thing cummin    at $130,000.00 per pre mature pop 

goes the weasal

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1    4 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1    4 years ago

What kind of an idiot campaign manager compares their campaign to the Death Star ? 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.2    4 years ago

Somebody who doesn't know Star Wars

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.2  cjcold  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

Come to think of it Trump does remind me of a Bond villain. He possesses all of the attributes.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder best describes Trump and every Bond villain. 

squiggy
Junior Silent
2  squiggy    4 years ago

That reads like a turd being fed into a fan - hoping some of it sticks to some target.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.1  bugsy  replied to  squiggy @2    4 years ago

Meh..I just found it to be stupid.....and useless TDS propaganda.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

It's a lot better than the defenses of Trump put up on this forum. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago

Nah...it was stupid and TDS propaganda.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  bugsy @3.1    4 years ago

It's a newspaper column.  If you sat Trump down in front of a keyboard and kept him there for 100 years he would not come up with something half as comprehensible as this Maureen Dowd column. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.2  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    4 years ago
It's a newspaper column

So what?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  bugsy @3.1.2    4 years ago

So what?

sew buttons on your velcro zipper so you can wipp out your little feeble man

arguments

and show a Maureen a thing    and two, if you have a pear, cause Maureen is Commando, under where    she'll smush your junk

when filled is a Trump  trunk closed mind Trump argumeant

fore!!!  No Won!!!!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Gsquared  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    4 years ago

Poor little Trumpers and their Trump Delusional Syndrome.  A vaccine is in the works though.  We need to protect the rest of humanity...

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.6  bugsy  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.4    4 years ago

Good God, I'm not even going to try.

Here's something that might help you...

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.7  bugsy  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.5    4 years ago

Awwwww..look. A TDS afflicted individual that is trying to take what is 100 percent liberal diagnosed and make it something he made up himself.

Big fail.

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.1.8  squiggy  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.5    4 years ago
A vaccine is in the works though.

...pushed hard by the left's most despised villain.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.9  Gsquared  replied to  bugsy @3.1.7    4 years ago

Awwwww... look.  An ODS afflicted individual that is 100 percent reactionary diagnosed and is incapable of making an original argument. 

Enormous fail.  

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.10  bugsy  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.9    4 years ago
100 percent reactionary diagnosed and is incapable of making an original argument. 

You think your post was an original argument?

Delusional....yes

Original...not even close.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.11  Gsquared  replied to  squiggy @3.1.8    4 years ago

Bur we love Dr. Fauci, the reactionaries' subject of derision. 

You want to try that again:

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.1.12  squiggy  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.11    4 years ago

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.13  Gsquared  replied to  bugsy @3.1.10    4 years ago

Agreed.  Pathetic little Trumpers are delusional.  At least you admit it.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.14  Gsquared  replied to  squiggy @3.1.12    4 years ago

Are you volunteering?  

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.15  bugsy  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.11    4 years ago

You are just mad we have a president that is highly motivated to successfully come back from this pandemic, and do it long before the next election, which libs think the pandemic and blaming Trump for it is their next great chance to unseat Trump.

Most liberals would rather we stay holed up without jobs so they can gain control over our financial lives, and, oh yea......bring in cheat by mail elections.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.16  Gsquared  replied to  squiggy @3.1.8    4 years ago

I don't think you get it, which would not be a surprise.  We need a vaccine against Trumpism.

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.1.17  squiggy  replied to  bugsy @3.1.10    4 years ago

OMB

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.18  bugsy  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.13    4 years ago
Agreed.  Pathetic little Trumpers are delusional.  At least you admit it.

Look at the little liberal already becoming desperate.

I know you are but what am I.

Time for you to go away now.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.19  Gsquared  replied to  bugsy @3.1.15    4 years ago

Talk about delusional.  You win that category.  You don't even realize how unhinged you sound.  

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.20  bugsy  replied to  squiggy @3.1.17    4 years ago
OMB

That's all they know. Their frontal lobes do not allow for coherent argument or any executive decision making. Everything is done by feeeeeeeelings.

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.1.21  squiggy  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.19    4 years ago

He's a big, stinky poopiehead - eh?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.22  Gsquared  replied to  bugsy @3.1.18    4 years ago

I actually feel sorry for you.  It must be sad to live in reactionary Lalaland.

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.1.23  squiggy  replied to  bugsy @3.1.20    4 years ago

Might just be a G-strap wedgie.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.24  bugsy  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.19    4 years ago
You don't even realize how unhinged you sound.  

Really?

Go back and re-read your 3.1.5 and try and attempt to say I am the delusional one again.

I think your mirror says something different.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.25  bugsy  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.22    4 years ago
It must be sad to live in reactionary Lalaland.

Sounds like I'm dealing with an 8 year old.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.26  bugsy  replied to  squiggy @3.1.23    4 years ago
Might just be a G-strap wedgie.

No lie. I think I confused him with "frontal lobe" and it's gone even farther downhill for him from there.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.27  Gsquared  replied to  squiggy @3.1.21    4 years ago

You poor delusional little reactionary snowflakes.  I really do feel sorry for you.  It must be horrible to be so terrified of the real world.  Ok, have a nice meltdown.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.28  bugsy  replied to  squiggy @3.1.21    4 years ago
He's a big, stinky poopiehead - eh?

Nuh uh...you're a big stinky poopiehead.

Geez this one's a hoot.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.29  bugsy  replied to  squiggy @3.1.23    4 years ago

[deleted]

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.1.30  squiggy  replied to  bugsy @3.1.29    4 years ago

There's one guy here who definitely owns a few hats and others are strongly suspect. Alas, another lost opportunity for a lifelong friendship.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.31  bugsy  replied to  squiggy @3.1.30    4 years ago

Breaks my heart s/

BTW....wonder where he went.

Probably threw the library computer against the wall.

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.1.32  squiggy  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.27    4 years ago

the-meltdown.jpg

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.33  bugsy  replied to  squiggy @3.1.32    4 years ago

I love James Woods.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.34  igknorantzrulz  replied to  squiggy @3.1.32    4 years ago

Sounds like one who can't see a tree,

cause he's in the Woulds if he coulds, but, he can't see the Forrest when there is such a Lump in the house of power no Black and all White, but Bubba's,  wallow in the  swallow what he spits out, cause they're all 'Right' while not too bright, with Bubba Gump Shrimpy brains, as reduced are their special needs, when truth is sheltered  by the overgrown weeds, that used to be Bush's, now, whatever Trumpy pushes, out his asz they hear what they wish were TRUE,     but Hell, even Forrest Gump new

Stupid is as Stupid Does      not seem to see the Treeson, the un-ending season, where they lie in a Field of Dreams buying all the Dirt, blowin up a Ukranian skirt ing every rule of law not already bought or brought to a new interpretation, as the

AG now decides what R THE LAWS OF THIS NATION, and which Laws need now be reinterpreted or Barred, as he Rushes to Limbaugh under the subterrainian Barr lowered blow any ever seen  blowin Trumpp into the Treason as tit is the season to grab a pussy , 

as never out of            season or pussy's

n    they just continue to let em'

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.1.35  squiggy  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.34    4 years ago

I don't know what to say.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.36  bugsy  replied to  squiggy @3.1.35    4 years ago
I don't know what to say.

Very few people do.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.1.41  cjcold  replied to  bugsy @3.1.33    4 years ago

The actor nobody will work with anymore because he's such an asshole? Even his agent dumped him for his over-the-top hate speech.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.1.42  cjcold  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.19    4 years ago
You don't even realize how unhinged you sound.

Since it has named itself "bugsy" it seems that it does realize.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago
It's a lot better than the defenses of Trump put up on this forum

we have no obligation to defend trump, or anything else for that matter,

we just love toying with liberals... LOL

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.2.1  cjcold  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3.2    4 years ago

So you admit to being a troll?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  cjcold @3.2.1    4 years ago

looks like it doesnt it? 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3.2.3  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  cjcold @3.2.1    4 years ago
So you admit to being a troll?

a troll? no I am willing to discuss anything.

but having fun watching the left squirm ?

priceless :)

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.2.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  cjcold @3.2.1    4 years ago

Most of us figured that out a mile back down the road.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3.2    4 years ago

Imagine your own reaction and those of like mind on NT were to say "I'm only here to toy with conservatives"

I do believe there would be demands for my head to be served up on a silver platter or adorning a pike.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    4 years ago
Trump has sidelined the nonpareil Fauci and, no doubt consumed with jealousy and irritated by his honesty, would like to get rid of him. He barred the National Institutes of Health scientist from testifying before the House this month because the committee has “every Trump hater” who “want our situation to be unsuccessful, which means death”.

This is so obviously untrue. Why post something full of such obvious lies? Fauci is scheduled to testify to the House this week.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4    4 years ago

can you give us the link to the story that says fauci will testify before the House? I havent seen that yet. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.1  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    4 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  bugsy @4.1.1    4 years ago

Yeah, the Senate is not the House. Thats kind of the issue. The two branches are controlled by different parties.   I believe Trump has said he did not want Fauci testifying before the House because they are Trump haters. 

Iggy's comment below refers to that. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.2    4 years ago

I confess I hadn't paid attention to Senate vs House. It seems a minor point. He's still testifying to Congress, so who cares? The claim in the story seems to be that Trump is preventing Fauci from speaking publicly. That's ridiculous.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.4  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.2    4 years ago
Yeah, the Senate is not the House.

Who cares. It's Congress. You guys keep claiming Trump will not let him testify to Congress, and I supplied proof you are wrong.

BTW...what happened to you on our debate over murders in the US?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  bugsy @4.1.4    4 years ago

Dont play dumb. The House and the Senate are two different things when it comes to committee hearings. 

I havent looked at the murder thing again and didnt know we were having a debate. No white person is 4 times more likely to be killed by a black than a white person. Whatever it is you are trying to say you are not wording it right. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.6  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.3    4 years ago
The claim in the story seems to be that Trump is preventing Fauci from speaking publicly. That's ridiculous.

Thats not the claim in the story. 

This is the claim in the story. 

He barred the National Institutes of Health scientist from testifying before the House this month because the committee has “every Trump hater” who “want our situation to be unsuccessful, which means death”.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.7  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.6    4 years ago

So then, it's an empty, pointless claim?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.8  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.5    4 years ago
The House and the Senate are two different things when it comes to committee hearings. 

How so? Won't Democrats be allowed to ask questions in the Senate?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.9  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.8    4 years ago

Uh, you were wrong. 

Sorry. 

Very few people see House committees and Senate committees to be the same thing. 

But whatever, its not worth 10 more questions. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.10  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.9    4 years ago
But whatever, its not worth 10 more questions. 

Yeah, because we'd still circle around back to the central problem with this article, which is that the complaint is an empty and pointless one meant to imply something that isn't happening.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
4.1.11  Gazoo  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.8    4 years ago

Maybe liberals are worried the senate will run this like the house ran impeachment hearings?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.12  Tacos!  replied to  Gazoo @4.1.11    4 years ago

Probably.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.13  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.10    4 years ago

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tacos! @4    4 years ago

are you DENYING Trump would not allow Fauci to testify due to the committee being full of "every Trump hater"  ????

As that right therte is another LIE

THere hundreds of millions of Trump haters .

squiggy
Junior Silent
4.2.1  squiggy  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.2    4 years ago
THere hundreds of millions of Trump haters

I'm guessing they're not all Americans.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
4.2.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.2    4 years ago
THere hundreds of millions of Trump haters

bs

do the math.....  there are only 300 million people, so 200 milliion or 300 million trump haters?

too funny :)

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.2.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  squiggy @4.2.1    4 years ago

No , Trump is hated by Tens of Millions of non US citizens.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.2.4  Ender  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.2.3    4 years ago

So people seem to be a little blinded by the sheen of their own little bubble.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.2.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @4.2.2    4 years ago

bs            how about forget the frckn math and attempt reading comprehension.

If U 

think Americans have exclusive Trump hating rights, You would be Wrong

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.2.6  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Ender @4.2.4    4 years ago

as usual, it's only what affects them 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
4.2.7  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.2.5    4 years ago
forget the frckn math and attempt reading comprehension

I read it,  and found nothing written in this article was worth the electrons required for me to view it.

so, I will be sticking with the math.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.2.9  igknorantzrulz  replied to  dennis smith @4.2.8    4 years ago

i'm talking about citizens in other countries, who do not wish to come here, but just don't li8ke Trump

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

D’Antonio said that Trump was always preoccupied with death. When he was young, he was convinced he would die before 40

He may have developed Thanatophobia.  Elvis may have also suffered from it as he was convinced that he would die at the same age his mother did.