╌>

Man refusing to wear mask breaks arm of Target employee - CNN Video

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  thomas  •  4 years ago  •  12 comments

By:   CNN

Man refusing to wear mask breaks arm of Target employee - CNN Video
Two men were arrested for felony battery after starting a fight with employees at a Los Angeles Target store over wearing masks inside the store.

Is it really that important that you do not wear a mask? Really??

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Two men were arrested for felony battery after starting a fight with employees at a Los Angeles Target store over wearing masks inside the store. Source: CNN

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Thomas
Senior Guide
1  seeder  Thomas    4 years ago

Hmmm... makes me wonder... a lot. Like, was it important enough to not wear the mask when you are supposed to? Was it because the employee was asking you to leave? Did you feel like getting arrested? Did you feel harassed? 

Most importantly, what is the world coming to that this is worth fighting about?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Thomas @1    4 years ago

There are so many people in jail who made the choice to fight over something inconsequential like this. It’s got to be a kind of mental illness that their priorities are this warped.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @1.1    4 years ago

There are people out there with anger management issues. They could be helped with therapy and medication.

Did wonders for me

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.2  Freefaller  replied to  Thomas @1    4 years ago

Wow some people really need some anger control classes, that is not a reasonable reaction to the circumstances

Ender
Professor Principal
2  Ender    4 years ago

What the hell is wrong with people.

Back in the day it felt like things like this would bring people together.

Instead it seems the divide is growing.

It feels more like selfishness, I am going to do whatever I want, consequences be damned.

evilone
Professor Guide
2.1  evilone  replied to  Ender @2    4 years ago
Back in the day it felt like things like this would bring people together.

I don't know what day you are talking about, as far as I've ever been able to tell there has always been divides, selfishness and irreverence to rules. 

Thomas
Senior Guide
2.1.1  seeder  Thomas  replied to  evilone @2.1    4 years ago

I think he is refering to pre-pandemic times, when the idea was that if all countries were threatened by an external force, they would unite for at least as long as it took to dispel the force...

So much for that idea

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     4 years ago

Time in jail and they'll meet some really tough guys. I'm sure that they'll want to pick a fight with them.s/

Thomas
Senior Guide
3.1  seeder  Thomas  replied to  Kavika @3    4 years ago

I hope that they learn something... all of them. Hopefully, the store employees learn a better way of dealing with the customers. And, Hopefully, the two who started swinging will realize that they should not have reacted in that fashion. And finally, I hope that we all take a second, step back a little and realize that everybody is riding this rock around, no matter how annoying they may seem from time to time. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Thomas @3.1    4 years ago

Sincerely doubt these 'gentlemen' are interested in anything remotely affiliated with what could be considered a learning experience.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
3.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Kavika @3    4 years ago
Time in jail and they'll meet some really tough guys.

Jails and prisons are exploding with Covid patients.  They are about to discover the up-side of wearing a mask.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4  bbl-1    4 years ago

The superstition of MAGA affects many people in many different ways.

As far as these guys-------must be a freedom thing destined to be inflicted on others.