Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

Latest Followers:

MrFrost katrix devangelical devangelical Dulay Dulay JBB Paula Bartholomew badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη Phoenyx13 Eat The Press Do Not Read It It Is ME John Galt 1147 Goodtime Charlie Trout Giggles Split Personality JohnRussell Rockhound TTGA KatPen 96WS6 Enoch Petey Coober Kavika pat wilson

Latest Activity

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 hours ago • comments: 251
Posted a new Comment on GOP Strategist Quits Republican Party , Saying Trump's Republican Party Has Become "Corrupt, Indecent, and Immoral":
"the rest of us are not tired of winning just yet. Winning what, exactly?  "
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 2 days ago • comments: 93
Posted a new Comment on GOP Candidate Normalizes Pedophilia Because The Bible:
"In April 2015, the judge said that he was sure that although Rojano-Nieto sodomized the girl and covered her mouth so she couldn't scream out, 'there was no..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 3 days ago • comments: 98
Posted a new Comment on BREAKING NEWS : Trump Says He’ll ‘Be Signing Something’ About Border Separations:
"got a stopwatch? *effervescent snort!*"
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 102
Posted a new Comment on An Armed Man Spouting A Bizarre Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory Was Arrested After A Standoff At The Hoover Dam:
"They are the un named 3rd party...covfefe Hahaha!!!  "
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 33
Posted a new Comment on Former GOP Lawmaker Leaks a Washington Secret: Every Republican Knows Trump Lies:
"The country is really going to shit now because the President does what all of his predecessors and every politician in the country does. That's not a..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 days ago • comments: 82
Posted a new Comment on HIPPO BIRD DAY TWO EWE - Perrie's on a roll:
"Happy Birthday, Perrie.  In your honor, I promise to behave myself for most of the day.   I love you, girl! bg"
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 days ago • comments: 82
Posted a new Comment on HIPPO BIRD DAY TWO EWE - Perrie's on a roll:
"I bet you drew that all by yourself! He finned it in. *edit*  I swear that sounded funnier in rehearsal. "
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 6 days ago • comments: 339
Posted a new Comment on News Headline At 9 a.m. - "President Trump Doubles Down On His False Claim That Democrats Are To Blame For Migrant Families Being Separated At The Border":
"Whatever, but Obama even put ads in Central American newspapers inviting young people, to "come on up, we'll let you in". Bull to the shit...as you well..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 86
Posted a new Comment on ‘Fake News’ the Biggest Enemy of the United States:
"Hail, hail, the gang’s (my designated haters) all here No one hates you.  My problem is this:  If one has to continually tell others he's a Christian, he's..."

Comments

jrProfile - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_profile_id: user_id parameter required
Bob Nelson
link   Bob Nelson    2 years ago

Hi,

I've been posting to my Blog for the last week or so... getting almost no reaction.

Now, that could be because no one is interested in what I post (  tough guy  ). But it could also be because posts to Blogs don't show up in the "Newest Comments" and "Newest Discussions" pages. Blog posts appear briefly on the NT Home page, in "Latest Activity", but they quickly fall off and are lost forever.

So... if you have appreciated my posts in the past, please stop by at my Blog, and if you like what you see there you can:

1) Stop by from time to time...

2) Subscribe via RSS. RSS is a really, really REALLY good way to get your news. YOUR news, whatever YOU want to get. I've posted a tutorial.

Thanks,

Bob

sixpick
link   sixpick    3 years ago

Thank you very much for accepting my friend request Sister. Damn, that's on big fat cigar you have there.  Love your avatar.

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    3 years ago

I thought I was already on your Friend List.

Yeah, we can do something with that article, the easiest thing (for me) is if you would join the End Violence Against Women Groupand post the article there.

11.gifThanks

Btw, it would help if you also joined;

Child Abuse & Abductions

Climate Change & Environment

The Good News Club

The NewsTalkers Community Group

Police Brutality & Misconduct

and

Public office Abuse & Misconduct

Just click on the links, then click the orange [ + Join .... ] and you're in, all memberships are open. 6.gif

Flagging unavailable