Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

Latest Followers:

Goodtime Charlie Trout Giggles Split Personality JohnRussell Rockhound TTGA KatPen 96WS6 Enoch Petey Coober Kavika pat wilson screminmimi Bob Nelson ArkansasHermit Nowhere Man sixpick Dowser Uncle Bruce jennilee Larry Hampton Uptownchick Jerry Verlinger

Latest Activity

jrComment : create
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 403
Posted a new Comment on Newstalkers POLL ---- Are you embarrassed for our country by the fact that Donald Trump is President Of The United States? :
"I'm so embarrassed, that I'm embarrassed for the people who aren't embarrassed."
jrComment : create
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 192
Posted a new Comment on Breitbart Breathlessly Discovers That Reporters Urged Moore Accuser To Come Forward:
"Wait a minute - are you talking about today's Millennials, the Selfie lovin', "Me-me-me-me", "Give-me, give-me, give-me", "look-at-me, look-at-me", "is my..."
jrComment : create
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • one week ago • comments: 192
"There are men who show respect in the manner they are accustomed to receiving it themselves. When you intersect with them, you have to deal with it. Thank..."
jrComment : create
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 2 weeks ago • comments: 13
Posted a new Comment on Sometimes...:
"NOW HEAR THIS:  I'm still here.  Well, most of me is.  Penny is 10 times more ornery than I am.  She will still be giving your silly behind a what-for in 30..."
jrComment : create
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 2 weeks ago • comments: 2
Posted a new Comment on @katrix:
"Darling!  Formerstew checking in to say hello!  FR on the way."
jrComment : create
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 3 weeks ago • comments: 84
Posted a new Comment on Are more guns helpful? In Wal-Mart shooting, armed shoppers hinder police investigation :
"I monitor the crime articles, and Texas and Florida routinely dominate the country in the areas of gun crimes, and just plain all-out stupidity related..."
jrComment : create
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 3 weeks ago • comments: 16
Posted a new Comment on Women are from Venus, and are therefore Aliens.:
"1.  Were the fucking geese hurt, or not?! 2.  It's 'nekkid', not 'nekked'.  3.  This might very well be the funniest thing you have authored.  I'm still..."
jrComment : create
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 3 weeks ago • comments: 67
Posted a new Comment on Next Thing I Knew, I Had A COC Violation:
"It is asinine to mock Alex Jones after a shooting? tim·ing[ˈtīmiNG] NOUNthe choice, judgment, or control of when something should be done. In addition, you..."
jrComment : create
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 3 weeks ago • comments: 67
Posted a new Comment on Next Thing I Knew, I Had A COC Violation:
"Sister, I am sorry you disapprove of my comment. I feel the same way you do about Alex Jones.  He's a big steaming pile of rancid lard mixed with curdled..."
jrComment : create
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 3 weeks ago • comments: 67
Posted a new Comment on Next Thing I Knew, I Had A COC Violation:
"Wait...you got a CoC for that?  I certainly didn't see it as trolling.  It was an insensitive and asinine comment, especially considering that there are..."

Comments

Flagging unavailable
jrProfile - desc
Bob Nelson
link   Bob Nelson    last year

Hi,

I've been posting to my Blog for the last week or so... getting almost no reaction.

Now, that could be because no one is interested in what I post (  tough guy  ). But it could also be because posts to Blogs don't show up in the "Newest Comments" and "Newest Discussions" pages. Blog posts appear briefly on the NT Home page, in "Latest Activity", but they quickly fall off and are lost forever.

So... if you have appreciated my posts in the past, please stop by at my Blog, and if you like what you see there you can:

1) Stop by from time to time...

2) Subscribe via RSS. RSS is a really, really REALLY good way to get your news. YOUR news, whatever YOU want to get. I've posted a tutorial.

Thanks,

Bob

sixpick
link   sixpick    2 years ago

Thank you very much for accepting my friend request Sister. Damn, that's on big fat cigar you have there.  Love your avatar.

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    2 years ago

I thought I was already on your Friend List.

Yeah, we can do something with that article, the easiest thing (for me) is if you would join the End Violence Against Women Groupand post the article there.

11.gifThanks

Btw, it would help if you also joined;

Child Abuse & Abductions

Climate Change & Environment

The Good News Club

The NewsTalkers Community Group

Police Brutality & Misconduct

and

Public office Abuse & Misconduct

Just click on the links, then click the orange [ + Join .... ] and you're in, all memberships are open. 6.gif