Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

Latest Followers:

badfish Phoenyx13 Eat The Press - Do Not Read It; The Content is Worthless! We Are the Real Fake News, not the real news our FAKE PRESIDENT whines about! It Is ME John Galt 1147 Goodtime Charlie Trout Giggles Split Personality JohnRussell Rockhound TTGA KatPen 96WS6 Enoch Petey Coober Kavika pat wilson screminmimi Bob Nelson ArkansasHermit Nowhere Man sixpick Dowser Uncle Bruce jennilee

Latest Activity

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • yesterday • comments: 104
Posted a new Comment on Mueller Confirms: Russia Used Anti-Trump Resistance To Stoke Division:
"Trump lashes out at 'Fake News Media' over Mueller indictments Trump's blustering reminded me of a 2016 NY Times article that mentioned Obama's roasting of..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 2 days ago • comments: 30
Posted a new Comment on Funny quotes:
"I have a weird hobby. I keep a running list of pharmaceutical names. If you are Morphine Carnival or any of his 5,000 re-regs at NV, I'm going to lose..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 2 days ago • comments: 44
Posted a new Comment on TheNewstalkers Mentioned in Robert Mueller's Indictment!:
"Don't forget, we met on tinder...... That was supposed to be our little secret, Mr. Big Fins."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 2 days ago • comments: 29
Posted a new Comment on Florida school shooting: hoaxes, doctored tweets and Russian bots spread false news:
"I'm an adult. I don't have any accounts on social media. Good grief, you are posting on one now."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 2 days ago • comments: 44
"Remember Sister, be responsible and if he hurts you I will kill him! As usual, always the protective little brother.  What would I do without you? "
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 2 days ago • comments: 44
"Everybody has something sassy to say, but come on!  There isn't a single community member on both sides of the fence who isn't thinking the same..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 3 days ago • comments: 132
Posted a new Comment on Family Members Say Florida School Shooter Was On Antidepressants for Emotional Issues :
""In a speech Thursday, Trump said making schools safer was a "top priority" for his administration." Really? By cutting the funds intended to help do that?..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 479
Posted a new Comment on 17 Confirmed Dead In Mass Shooting At Florida High School:
"Meh, whatever. Just an average day in the US. As much as I hate to admit it, you're right.  I HATE that you are right, but...you're right."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 84
Posted a new Comment on Gateway Pundit : Obama will always be known as the president with six fingers. :
"So....You've seen it? Hmmmm. I signed one of those confidentiality agreement things, so I can't really say.  However, that hand size comparison...is 100%..."

Comments

Flagging unavailable
jrProfile - desc
Bob Nelson
link   Bob Nelson    2 years ago

Hi,

I've been posting to my Blog for the last week or so... getting almost no reaction.

Now, that could be because no one is interested in what I post (  tough guy  ). But it could also be because posts to Blogs don't show up in the "Newest Comments" and "Newest Discussions" pages. Blog posts appear briefly on the NT Home page, in "Latest Activity", but they quickly fall off and are lost forever.

So... if you have appreciated my posts in the past, please stop by at my Blog, and if you like what you see there you can:

1) Stop by from time to time...

2) Subscribe via RSS. RSS is a really, really REALLY good way to get your news. YOUR news, whatever YOU want to get. I've posted a tutorial.

Thanks,

Bob

sixpick
link   sixpick    3 years ago

Thank you very much for accepting my friend request Sister. Damn, that's on big fat cigar you have there.  Love your avatar.

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    3 years ago

I thought I was already on your Friend List.

Yeah, we can do something with that article, the easiest thing (for me) is if you would join the End Violence Against Women Groupand post the article there.

11.gifThanks

Btw, it would help if you also joined;

Child Abuse & Abductions

Climate Change & Environment

The Good News Club

The NewsTalkers Community Group

Police Brutality & Misconduct

and

Public office Abuse & Misconduct

Just click on the links, then click the orange [ + Join .... ] and you're in, all memberships are open. 6.gif