Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

Comments

jrProfile - desc

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
link   Eat The Press Do Not Read It    3 months ago

My newest defilement. DEEP STATE OR DEEP THROAT?

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
link   Eat The Press Do Not Read It    3 months ago

Sister Mary Agnes Amble Bottom, please, accept my apology, if my remark seemed offensive to you. It was not me intent.

The "intent" is always to make some one "giggle," but, on occassions, too, too, many occasions, my witticism backfires, scorches me eyebrows.

I hope you will find it in your amble heart to forgive me. I do want to be your friend. Maybe even take you to the "prom" in my next life.

I greatly enjoy your posts on my page EAT THE PRESS DO NOT READ IT. We cater to Literary Wits, De-flocked Nuns, and Wayward Republicans.

I love your posts. They are hilarious. I LMAO, which is a health problem for someone as brittle and, senile, and old, and ugly, as I am.

I hope we might become friends.

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
link   Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 months ago

Are you still defiling "The News Talkers.com?" I rarely see your posts. Have you cut me off?

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It   4 months ago

Pardon the cliche', but huh?  I can't recall ever defiling NT; not once, not ever.  And when I see your contributions, I vote them up and comment when warranted.

So I ask again...Huh?

MrFrost
link   MrFrost    2 years ago

Love ya Sister... Always got your back... I wish you the best..

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
link   Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  MrFrost   7 months ago

Lookin' Good, Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom! Don't let those Con Artist Plastic Surgeon talk you into anything. Your perfect - from the neck down, or, so I am told.

devangelical
link   devangelical  replied to  MrFrost   5 months ago

I've got her front, until I'm ready to finish up...

Uptownchick
link   Uptownchick    2 years ago

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSry86XuY-MUFUnOMkQcAjXKznq7mRuX7d5p5gRVtaYkH_x1Qfc

ac30c767c90e9c8bf4af0d912cfdeaea--hug-quotes-kisses.jpg

jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

Bob Nelson
link   Bob Nelson    4 years ago

Hi,

I've been posting to  my Blog  for the last week or so... getting almost no reaction.

Now, that could be because no one is interested in what I post (  tough guy   ). But it could also be because posts to Blogs don't show up in the "Newest Comments" and "Newest Discussions" pages. Blog posts appear briefly on the NT Home page, in "Latest Activity", but they quickly fall off and are lost forever.

So... if you have appreciated my posts in the past, please stop by at my Blog, and if you like what you see there you can:

1) Stop by from time to time...

2) Subscribe via RSS. RSS is a really, really REALLY good way to get your news. YOUR news, whatever YOU want to get. I've posted  a tutorial .

Thanks,

Bob

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
link   Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Bob Nelson   last year

Bob, what is the difference between posting to a blog, or, posting to ARTICLE?

I never got much response on My Blog, even less on my articles.

sixpick
link   sixpick    5 years ago

Thank you very much for accepting my friend request Sister. Damn, that's on big fat cigar you have there.  Love your avatar.

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    5 years ago

I thought I was already on your Friend List.

Yeah, we can do something with that article, the easiest thing (for me) is if you would join the End Violence Against Women Group and post the article there.

11.gif Thanks

Btw, it would help if you also joined;

Child Abuse & Abductions

Climate Change & Environment

The Good News Club

The NewsTalkers Community Group

Police Brutality & Misconduct

and

Public office Abuse & Misconduct

Just click on the links, then click the orange [ + Join .... ] and you're in, all memberships are open. 6.gif