Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

Latest Followers:

Goodtime Charlie Trout Giggles Split Personality JohnRussell Rockhound TTGA KatPen 96WS6 Enoch Petey Coober Kavika pat wilson screminmimi Bob Nelson ArkansasHermit Nowhere Man sixpick Dowser therealbruce jennilee Larry Hampton Uptownchick Jerry Verlinger

Latest Activity

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 16 hours ago • comments: 12
Posted a new Comment on Texas has highest maternal mortality rate in developed world, study finds :
"I Disagree, and the main points are evaded, get with the Facts, Avoid Innuendo and Fiction! Disagree with what?  There is nothing with which to agree or..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 17 hours ago • comments: 12
"Is there a correlation between the Number of Abortions, and hence the dangers posed in later years in Giving birth? For the purposes of the University of..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • yesterday • comments: 30
Posted a new Comment on Dairy Queen owner’s ‘politically incorrect’ sign for ‘God and country’ sparks corporate response:
"News of the sign then spread to an NBC affiliate in Chicago and across the nation throughout the week. Really?  Who gives a flying fart what Kevin..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 2 days ago • comments: 12
"Texas changed the way maternal deaths were tracked and reported, which is why the numbers appear to have doubled.  They were including deaths that weren't..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 536
Posted a new Comment on Random Thoughts on Any Topic:
"Tom was using the one-handed method, but I must admit that there was an uncanny resemblance.  Even the looks on their faces were similar."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 536
Posted a new Comment on Random Thoughts on Any Topic:
"That was awesome, and you know it. You're just pissed because you didn't think of it first."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 536
Posted a new Comment on Random Thoughts on Any Topic:
"That cat is looking for an ass to kick."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 days ago • comments: 536
Posted a new Comment on Random Thoughts on Any Topic:
"LOL...I was going to say somebody has to touch them and it sure as hell isn't going to be me! Too right.  Who knows where those balls have been?..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 days ago • comments: 536
Posted a new Comment on Random Thoughts on Any Topic:
"Tom wants to know …Was that you? Me and the rest of the flight crew. Tell him not to worry, though. His secret is safe with us.  And Page Six, of course.  "
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 days ago • comments: 536
Posted a new Comment on Random Thoughts on Any Topic:
"I guess the obvious question is why were you looking at Tom Cruise's balls sister. Wouldn't you? But seriously, we had about an hour and a half layover..."

Comments

Flagging unavailable
jrProfile

Bob Nelson
link   Bob Nelson    last year

Hi,

I've been posting to my Blog for the last week or so... getting almost no reaction.

Now, that could be because no one is interested in what I post (  tough guy  ). But it could also be because posts to Blogs don't show up in the "Newest Comments" and "Newest Discussions" pages. Blog posts appear briefly on the NT Home page, in "Latest Activity", but they quickly fall off and are lost forever.

So... if you have appreciated my posts in the past, please stop by at my Blog, and if you like what you see there you can:

1) Stop by from time to time...

2) Subscribe via RSS. RSS is a really, really REALLY good way to get your news. YOUR news, whatever YOU want to get. I've posted a tutorial.

Thanks,

Bob

sixpick
link   sixpick    2 years ago

Thank you very much for accepting my friend request Sister. Damn, that's on big fat cigar you have there.  Love your avatar.

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    2 years ago

I thought I was already on your Friend List.

Yeah, we can do something with that article, the easiest thing (for me) is if you would join the End Violence Against Women Groupand post the article there.

11.gifThanks

Btw, it would help if you also joined;

Child Abuse & Abductions

Climate Change & Environment

The Good News Club

The NewsTalkers Community Group

Police Brutality & Misconduct

and

Public office Abuse & Misconduct

Just click on the links, then click the orange [ + Join .... ] and you're in, all memberships are open. 6.gif