Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

Latest Followers:

MrFrost katrix devangelical devangelical Dulay Dulay JBB Paula Bartholomew badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη Phoenyx13 Eat The Press Do Not Read It It Is ME John Galt 1147 Goodtime Charlie Trout Giggles Split Personality JohnRussell Rockhound TTGA KatPen 96WS6 Enoch Petey Coober Kavika pat wilson

Latest Activity

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 122
Posted a new Comment on Newstalkers :
"Could you see us around the table at Thanksgiving? Yep."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 25
Posted a new Comment on A Nebraska School Served Students Chili Made With Kangaroo Meat - Has Apologized For Causing 'Anxiety':
"I was wondering what happened to Petey Coober. Me, too.  Does anyone know? "
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 122
Posted a new Comment on Newstalkers :
"Hey! Whaddaya know!  I'm doing it right!"
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 days ago • comments: 122
Posted a new Comment on Newstalkers :
"Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!"
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 days ago • comments: 43
Posted a new Comment on Georgia County Orders Elderly Black Voters Off Bus Taking Them To The Polls:
"Are you referring to your IQ or just pulling numbers out of your ass? Your age, huckleberry."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 days ago • comments: 43
"Officials “felt uncomfortable with allowing senior center patrons to leave the facility in a bus with an unknown third party,” The only way, and I mean the..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 days ago • comments: 43
"Or they can simply arrange their own transportation to the polls. BFD, don't MOST of us already DO that? Let me guess...15?  16?"
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 days ago • comments: 51
Posted a new Comment on Uncle Bruce's weekly take on things. Vol II:
"Oh, almost forgot...MAGA! Kudos and a boob flash for not wearing the hat."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 6 days ago • comments: 18
Posted a new Comment on Audio Contains Gruesome Details of Khashoggi Killing, Turkish Official Says By CARLOTTA GALL and DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK :
"This makes me sick.  And make no mistake, Trump isn't covering for the Saudis as much as he is covering his own fat, saggy, horsefaced behind.  I'm betting..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 6 days ago • comments: 71
Posted a new Comment on Poll: Huge Majority Of Americans Believe “Political Correctness Is A Problem”…:
"as always....what other people think about me is none of my business. think whatcha like... matters not. Lovely to see you embrace this belief.  If you..."

Comments

jrProfile - desc
Uptownchick
link   Uptownchick    4 days ago

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSry86XuY-MUFUnOMkQcAj

ac30c767c90e9c8bf4af0d912cfdeaea--hug-qu

jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

Bob Nelson
link   Bob Nelson    2 years ago

Hi,

I've been posting to my Blog for the last week or so... getting almost no reaction.

Now, that could be because no one is interested in what I post (  tough guy  ). But it could also be because posts to Blogs don't show up in the "Newest Comments" and "Newest Discussions" pages. Blog posts appear briefly on the NT Home page, in "Latest Activity", but they quickly fall off and are lost forever.

So... if you have appreciated my posts in the past, please stop by at my Blog, and if you like what you see there you can:

1) Stop by from time to time...

2) Subscribe via RSS. RSS is a really, really REALLY good way to get your news. YOUR news, whatever YOU want to get. I've posted a tutorial.

Thanks,

Bob

sixpick
link   sixpick    3 years ago

Thank you very much for accepting my friend request Sister. Damn, that's on big fat cigar you have there.  Love your avatar.

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    3 years ago

I thought I was already on your Friend List.

Yeah, we can do something with that article, the easiest thing (for me) is if you would join the End Violence Against Women Groupand post the article there.

11.gifThanks

Btw, it would help if you also joined;

Child Abuse & Abductions

Climate Change & Environment

The Good News Club

The NewsTalkers Community Group

Police Brutality & Misconduct

and

Public office Abuse & Misconduct

Just click on the links, then click the orange [ + Join .... ] and you're in, all memberships are open. 6.gif