Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

Latest Followers:

MrFrost katrix devangelical devangelical Dulay Dulay JBB Paula Bartholomew badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη Phoenyx13 Eat The Press Do Not Read It It Is ME John Galt 1147 Goodtime Charlie Trout Giggles Split Personality JohnRussell Rockhound TTGA KatPen 96WS6 Enoch Petey Coober Kavika pat wilson

Latest Activity

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 2 days ago • comments: 102
Posted a new Comment on Alaska seafood industry braces for China tariff pain:
"I had a good case from Mexico once. I remember that.  You were scratching for weeks."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 days ago • comments: 5
Posted a new Comment on PENCE IN A FEW WORDS:
"Can we discuss that pastel teal cardigan for just a moment?"
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 5 days ago • comments: 62
Posted a new Comment on Norway to test free heroin for drug addicts:
"I wouldn’t be surprised if overdoses actually save us money because I suspect many of those people are receiving government subsidies. I remember you saying..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 6 days ago • comments: 187
Posted a new Comment on Betsy DeVos’s summer home deserves a special place in McMansion Hell:
"Some whining people can't stand the fact that she has money and they don't. Sugar, I believe you are placing way too much importance on the meaning behind..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 2 weeks ago • comments: 11
Posted a new Comment on NY Times Publisher to Trump: Your Language Is ‘Not Just Divisive but Increasingly Dangerous’:
"She told HuffPost that although Trump’s aides asked that the meeting be off the record, Trump’s tweet made it “on the record” and offered Sulzberger an..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 3 weeks ago • comments: 16
Posted a new Comment on Alzheimer's: The Issue Republicans and Democrats Agree On | Opinion:
"It is such a devastating disease and it destroys the care takers as well. This is going to sound horrible, but there isn't a week that goes by where I don't..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 3 weeks ago • comments: 16
Posted a new Timeline Comment: {jrCore_module_url} required parameter "module" is missing (modules/jrComment/templates/item_action.tpl) https://thenewstalkers.com/community//41185:
""
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 3 weeks ago • comments: 16
"Thanks for posting this, John.  I don't have Alzheimer's, but I live with it every day of my life...as you well know.  My father's once brilliant mind has..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 weeks ago • comments: 104
Posted a new Comment on Sean Spicer: Mueller's investigation is not a witch hunt :
""I think it's very important to be clear that Russia meddled in our election and there's no evidence of collusion," Spicer said. col·lu·sion[kəˈlo͞oZHən]..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom • 4 weeks ago • comments: 19
Posted a new Comment on Putin kindly offers to help investigate Russian meddling in the US election Trump called it an “incredible offer.”:
"Incredible offer?  Holy crap on a cracker, where in the hell is my Hari Kari knife?!  I don't think I can take much more of this blithering idiot. "

Comments

jrProfile - desc
Bob Nelson
link   Bob Nelson    2 years ago

Hi,

I've been posting to my Blog for the last week or so... getting almost no reaction.

Now, that could be because no one is interested in what I post (  tough guy  ). But it could also be because posts to Blogs don't show up in the "Newest Comments" and "Newest Discussions" pages. Blog posts appear briefly on the NT Home page, in "Latest Activity", but they quickly fall off and are lost forever.

So... if you have appreciated my posts in the past, please stop by at my Blog, and if you like what you see there you can:

1) Stop by from time to time...

2) Subscribe via RSS. RSS is a really, really REALLY good way to get your news. YOUR news, whatever YOU want to get. I've posted a tutorial.

Thanks,

Bob

sixpick
link   sixpick    3 years ago

Thank you very much for accepting my friend request Sister. Damn, that's on big fat cigar you have there.  Love your avatar.

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    3 years ago

I thought I was already on your Friend List.

Yeah, we can do something with that article, the easiest thing (for me) is if you would join the End Violence Against Women Groupand post the article there.

11.gifThanks

Btw, it would help if you also joined;

Child Abuse & Abductions

Climate Change & Environment

The Good News Club

The NewsTalkers Community Group

Police Brutality & Misconduct

and

Public office Abuse & Misconduct

Just click on the links, then click the orange [ + Join .... ] and you're in, all memberships are open. 6.gif