╌>

Gen. Mark Milley's Keynote Address to National Defense University Class of 2020 Graduates

Category:  News & Politics

By:  pedro  •  4 years ago  •  14 comments

Gen. Mark Milley's Keynote Address to National Defense University Class of 2020 Graduates
We can now all breathe a collective sigh of relief. It was looking very Stepford Wives up in...

That is the face of a true patriot. You may have forgotten what that looks like. Anyway, now that the military is officially still politically neutral, we might all survive the next four months. This is as close as we've ever come to straight tyranny to go along with pocket dictatorship. We can now all breathe a collective sigh of relief. It was looking very Stepford Wives up in this bitch. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Pedro
Professor Participates
1  author  Pedro    4 years ago

You asshats that have been encouraging violence against people opposed to fascism...your last bastion has now been taken from you. Fortunately, if you don't like it, you can always leave. I hear Russia is lovely this time of year. They will welcome you with open arms.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2  Dismayed Patriot    4 years ago

Anyone who refuses to go along with the whims of the new orange Caesar will be eliminated. Mark stood up for what's right, but sadly he's only going to get an extra close buzz cut as Trump acolytes and sycophants assassinate his character and call him every name in the book for apologizing after doing what Trump told him too instead of what his conscience and the USMC told him to. Many worthless sniveling Trump supporters will no doubt ridicule and attack Mark Milley for standing on principle instead of giving their dear Leader the slimy reach around hand job he demanded when told to stay quiet after the disgusting and likely illegal photo op he was coerced into.

CB
Professor Principal
2.1  CB  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2    4 years ago

Yep! I think we have a winner. The new 'kids' just got in town and they are bringing their voices and power. Truth catches up: just in time too! The 'crazies' are done: "Stick a fork in it!"

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  CB @2.1    4 years ago

The 'crazies' are done: "Stick a fork in it!"  or.......Now is no time to to take our foot off their necks.......  

The millennials are picking up where we baby boomers fell short in the 1960s.... Good for them..... and they will bring the needed changes this time.

CB
Professor Principal
2.1.2  CB  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.1.1    4 years ago

I wish them well. We need 'em. Together it is time to put this shame to grave! I am so 'full' that the General asserted himself in the address to the 2020 graduates. Put old tire 'haunts' to sleep once and for all. Time to become one nation under God. People come from abroad to be one with us all!

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     4 years ago

Expect an attack on General Milley by Trump anytime now.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4  Dean Moriarty    4 years ago

It sounded like an advertisement for neoconservatism and the military industrial complex. If they have done such a great job for modernizing the military why can’t they win wars against enemies armed with only Ak47’s and homemade bombs? I think he’s feeding them a load of crap. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4    4 years ago
why can’t they win wars against enemies armed with only Ak47’s and homemade bombs?

Asymmetric warfare .  No one wins a guerrilla war. 

Pedro
Professor Participates
4.1.1  author  Pedro  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    4 years ago

Asymmetric warfare is the correct answer.

CB
Professor Principal
4.2  CB  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4    4 years ago

You had to dodge the topic and 'spray' us with a counter-narrative, eh? Tell us what about the General's themes of togetherness and advancing forward offend you? I hope it does not disturb you that General Milley intends to change the senior ranks staffing culture by inviting more senior minority service members into the leadership 'club.' Say it isn't so, Dean.

Our government apparently has been taking the best that minority senior leaders have to give without properly rewarding their merits. General Milley seems poised to correct a gross and deliberate government oversight or long running domestic scheme.