╌>

Trump Sunday Meltdown: Targets Fox News, Paul Ryan & Ronald Reagan

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  17 comments

By:   VIrusPOTUS (TrumpVirus)

Trump Sunday Meltdown: Targets Fox News, Paul Ryan & Ronald Reagan
Trumps attacked the Reagan Foundation for demanding he stop using Reagan's name and likeness in his campaign and unfavorable Fox News polling data.

Trump is MELTING MELTING melting melting...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Trump Virus - July 26, 2020

His latest Twitter outburst targets the Ronald Reagan Foundation for demanding he cease and desist using Reagan's name and likeness in his campaign and the latest Fox News poll showing he's losing by large margins in key swing states.

Tough Sunday morning with 100 days to go

You know it's very tough times for the Trump campaign with November election drawing close and now even the Reagan-era Republicans have had enough of Donald Trump, his deranged antics, divisive rhetoric, deadly mismanagement of the pandemic and all of his chaos.

As it turns out, the Ronald Reagan Foundation is now demanding that the Donald Trump reelection campaign now cease using Ronald Reagan's name and likeness in his campaign materials. And Fox News piled on the president with their latest polling data showing Trump losing by large margins in various key swing states.

And Donald Trump, the narcissistic baby that he is, is not taking any of this news well.

Facing all the polling data painting a dark picture for November and reeling from a series of tell-all books being released just months before the election, Trump launched a typical Twitter meltdown where he attacked the head of the Ronald Reagan foundation while also unloading on Fox News as well as attacking ex GOP House Speaker Paul Ryan, for taking a behind the scenes job with Fox News.

So the Washington Post is running the Reagan Foundation, and RINO Paul Ryan is on the Board of Fox, which has been terrible. We will win anyway, even with the phony @FoxNews suppression polls (which have been seriously wrong for 5 years)! https://t.co/fOi3AROxuz
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 26, 2020

There is NO WAY a place like Pennsylvania can vote for the Radical Left and their puppet, Joe Biden, when they are against fracking, steel production, and just about everything else that Pennsylvania stands for. Likewise, Texas, and many other states!!!

Still steaming, Trump then went on a separate bender in which he pronounced Fox News being now officially part of the "Lamestream Media" and - in typical incoherent fashion - accused Fox News of being in bed with "radical left ANARCHISTS."

You heard right.

The Lamestream Media, including @FoxNews, which has really checked out, is refusing to show what is REALLY going on in Portland, Seattle, and other places. They want the American public to believe that these are just some wonderful protesters, not radical left ANARCHISTS!

In the deep recesses of Donald Trump's mind, Fox News has now converted itself into the center of a liberal conspiracy against him. Apparently, it's the only way he can possibly justify to himself that so many on the right - in the polls and the news media - are now "turning against him."

Donald Trump is down by ten to fifteen points nationwide in his own reelection bid and he knows that a large voter turnout would turn a likely Biden win into a huge Blue landslide. And probably why he also started crying again this afternoon about mail-in voting and declaring it corrupt; ignoring the fact that the U.S. has a long history of absentee ballot voting.

The 2020 Election will be totally rigged if Mail-In Voting is allowed to take place, & everyone knows it. So much time is taken talking about foreign influence, but the same people won't even discuss Mail-In election corruption. Look at Patterson, N.J. 20% of vote was corrupted!

Trump is in serious danger of losing big and even in traditional GOP strongholds like Texas and Georgia, threatening to take down several GOP members of congress with him in the process.

The Washington Post has documented that Joni Ernst, Susan Collins, and Thom Tillis are in full blown panic mode as Trump's ugly numbers threaten to take the entire party down in 2020. And there are more - Cory Gardner is likely to lose in Colorado, Martha McSally is likely to lose in Arizona, and even Dan Sullivan in Alaska is in some danger.

An American Reckoning is coming…

#TrumpVirus Trump Virus

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

Trump meltdowns are becoming more frequent now!

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  Krishna    4 years ago

As it turns out, the Ronald Reagan Foundation is now demanding that the Donald Trump reelection campaign now cease using Ronald Reagan's name and likeness in his campaign materials. And Fox News piled on the president with their latest polling data showing Trump losing by large margins in various key swing states.

I am shocked!

With most Republicans I know, Reagan was a God-like figure that could do no wrong!! Heck with most Republicans Reagan is actually more popular than Jesus!!! 

This is a true scandal!! jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Krishna @2    4 years ago

Not everyone knows this but it was Nancy Reagan who first coined the negayive descriptive term "Rightwing Nut Jobs" to describe the far right evangelical crowd which the Reagans courted for their votes but whom they privately loathed...

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  Krishna    4 years ago

in typical incoherent fashion - accused Fox News of being in bed with "radical left ANARCHISTS."

Fox News... a front for radical leftists.

(Who knew? jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif )

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Krishna @3    4 years ago

I did not know that...

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
3.1.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  JBB @3.1    4 years ago

I'll bet Fox News had no idea, either.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5  TᵢG    4 years ago

Wow, assuming these tweets are legit, Trump is losing it.  Turning on his allies now is psychotic.   It is irrational.   These tweets, if true, suggest Trump is out of touch with reality.

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  TᵢG @5    4 years ago

How is this different than any of the other allies Trump has turned on? Look at what he has said about Mitt Romney, Jeff Sessions and the Bushs. He has never paid a price for this before. Why now?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  JBB @5.1    4 years ago

In this case he is turning on the primary MSM outlet that has routinely supported him.   This is not just trashing an individual, this is trashing an extremely powerful and influential ally.

This is an irrational act (if true).

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1.2  seeder  JBB  replied to  TᵢG @5.1.1    4 years ago

I just see it as a continuation of the same BS.

Also, I don't see Fox and Trump breaking up...

This is a lover's quarrel. It will pass very soon.

Unless Fox has decided his chances are zip...

I cannot see Fox News not endorsing Trump.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.1.3  TᵢG  replied to  JBB @5.1.2    4 years ago

It is still irrational for Trump to trash Fox.   Right?   Discredit the one MSM outlet that gives him support?

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1.4  seeder  JBB  replied to  TᵢG @5.1.3    4 years ago

Yes, but I have never thought Trump rational. 

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1.5  seeder  JBB  replied to  TᵢG @5.1.3    4 years ago

There is an awful lot to sift through here...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

Inevitable desperation.  Maybe his China-bashing isn't working for him.  

JBB
Professor Principal
6.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6    4 years ago

Your disillusionment with Trump is now complete!

Which gives me a goodly amount of satisfaction...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JBB @6.1    4 years ago

I don't think I was ever "disillusioned".  Originally I tolerated him because he was more supportive of Israel than any POTUS before him, but even that toleration got whittled away as he bullied Trudeau on NAFTA, started a trade war with China (making life more expensive for me), but the straw that broke the camel's back was his xenophobic language (China virus, Wuhan virus, Kung Flu, Chinese plague), terms that endangered Chinese people, and deflecting his own incompetent mismanagement and horrible example with the virus by bashing China, and his demonizing is getting even worse every day.  Not only have I been treated honourably and respectfully by Chinese people in Toronto (where 10% of the population is Chinese - and I had wonderful Chinese clients), but also throughout my 14 years here in China.  Of course the kicker is - I'm married to a Chinese woman who treats me like her Emperor, and if I could get away with it and had the opportunity I'd kick that bastard Trump in the balls. 

And, jbb, although I have supported the Canada and Ontario Conservative Parties for more than 40 years, I have always made it clear that I favour many liberal policies - woman's choice abortion, stringent gun controls, a ban on capital punishment and universal single-payer healthcare - all liberal (and Canadian) ideals. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
7  Kavika     4 years ago

As my sainted grandmother would say, ''that boy ain't right in the head''....

As my sainted grandfather would say, ''that boy could fuck up a one-car funeral''....

Gramps was a bit more explicit in his language.