╌>

Trump doubles down on support for Ghislaine Maxwell: 'Not looking for anything bad for her'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  4 years ago  •  10 comments

By:   Stephen Proctor, Yahoo Entertainment

Trump doubles down on support for Ghislaine Maxwell: 'Not looking for anything bad for her'

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

yahoo_ENTERTAINMENT_Light.png August 4, 2020, 3:08 AM

Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell child sex trafficking allegations: 'I don’t know about that'

Yahoo Entertainment

5f2907e26f94b931698fbbf5_o_U_v2.png

Scroll back up to restore default view.

In an interview with   Axios   political reporter   Jonathan Swan   that aired on HBO Monday night,   President Donald Trump   once again spoke about   Ghislaine Maxwell , who was recently arrested for alleged child sex trafficking in connection with deceased financier and convicted pedophile   Jeffrey Epstein . Two weeks ago, Trump, who knew Epstein and Maxwell socially, caused an uproar when   he wished Maxwell well . On Monday, he doubled down on the well-wishes for Maxwell, but first, Trump appeared to question the charges against her.

“Mr. President, Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested on allegations of child sex trafficking. Why would you wish such a person well…” Swan began before being cut off by Trump. “Well, first of all,” Trump said, “I don’t know that.” “She has. She’s been arrested for that,” Swan responded. “You know that.”

Epstein was found dead in his cell last August in an   apparent suicide   amid suspicious circumstances that have   caused many to question   if he’d actually killed himself, or if he was murdered. Trump seemed to imply that his well-wishes for Maxwell are due to the suspicion surrounding Epstein’s death, and the fact that she now finds herself in a similar situation.

“Her friend, or boyfriend, was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She’s now in jail,” Trump said. “Yeah, I wish her well. I’d wish you well. I’d wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty.” “Oh, so you’re saying you hope she doesn’t die in jail?” Swan asked. “Is that what you mean by ‘wish her well?’” “Her boyfriend died in jail, and people are still trying to figure out, how did it happen? Was it suicide? Was he killed? And I do wish her well. I’m not looking for anything bad for her. I’m not looking bad for anybody. And they took that and they made it such…” “I mean, she’s a child sex—alleged child sex trafficker,” Swan interjected. “…such a big deal,” Trump continued. “But all it is, is her boyfriend died. He died in jail. Was he killed? Was it suicide? I do. I wish her well.”

BILL CLINTON IS NOT THE TOPIC OF THIS SEED 

ALL COMMENTS REGARDING BILL CLINTON WILL BE MARKED OFF TOPIC

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

In an interview with      Axios       political reporter      Jonathan Swan       that aired on HBO Monday night,      President Donald Trump       once again spoke about      Ghislaine Maxwell   , who was recently arrested for alleged child sex trafficking in connection with deceased financier and convicted pedophile      Jeffrey Epstein   . Two weeks ago, Trump, who knew Epstein and Maxwell socially, caused an uproar when      he wished Maxwell well   . On Monday, he doubled down on the well-wishes for Maxwell, but first, Trump appeared to question the charges against her.

“Mr. President, Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested on allegations of child sex trafficking. Why would you wish such a person well…” Swan began before being cut off by Trump. “Well, first of all,” Trump said, “I don’t know that.” “She has. She’s been arrested for that,” Swan responded. “You know that.”

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

And they took that and they made it such…” “I mean, she’s a child sex—alleged child sex trafficker,” Swan interjected. “…such a big deal,” Trump continued. “But all it is, is her boyfriend died. He died in jail. Was he killed? Was it suicide? I do. I wish her well.”

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

Sounds like a guilty conscience to me.  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Tessylo @3    4 years ago
Sounds like a guilty conscience to me.

Sounds like he doesn't want to piss her off.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4  Trout Giggles    4 years ago

Now Alan Dershowitz may be in trouble....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @4    4 years ago

What was his story?  That he got massages in his underwear?  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @4.1    4 years ago

I honestly don't know. I'm not sure I do want to know. lol

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

"Not looking for anything bad for her"

As long as she keeps her mouth shut.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @5    4 years ago

If spilling the beans on Trump and the rest of his rich pedophiles means a sweet plea deal, no way will she stay silent.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

BILL CLINTON IS NOT THE TOPIC OF THIS SEED.  NEITHER IS HILLARY CLINTON.