╌>

DHS withheld intelligence bulletin calling out Russian attack on Biden’s mental health

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  88 comments

DHS withheld intelligence bulletin calling out Russian attack on Biden’s mental health

Stated a little more plainly, the Trump administration withheld information that exposed Russian attempts to help Trump in the election by smearing Joe Biden. 

In early July the Department of Homeland Security withheld publication of an intelligence bulletin warning law enforcement agencies of a  Russia n scheme to promote “allegations about the poor mental health” of former Vice President  Joe Biden , according to internal emails and a draft of the document obtained by ABC News.

The draft bulletin, titled “Russia Likely to Denigrate Health of US Candidates to Influence 2020 Election,” was submitted to the agency’s legislative and public affairs office for review on July 7. The analysis was not meant for public consumption, but it was set to be distributed to federal, state and local law enforcement partners two days later, on July 9, the emails show.

Just one hour after its submission, however, a senior DHS official intervened.

“Please hold on sending this one out until you have a chance to speak to [acting Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf]," wrote DHS Chief of Staff John Gountanis, according to an email obtained by ABC News.

That was nearly two months ago. But the bulletin was never circulated.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

The election gets dirtier every day as Trump desperation increases. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

The Trump administration and its supporters will smear Biden any way they and we can.
The truth of the allegations about Biden's mental health cannot be disputed,

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago
The Trump administration and its supporters will smear Biden any way they and we can.

Oh.   You think total honesty will get you out of this Greg?   lol. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago
The truth of the allegations about Biden's mental health cannot be disputed,

Correct, and the truth is that the allegations are baseless.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  gooseisgone @1.1.3    4 years ago
all you have do is listen to Biden speak, he can't read his own teleprompter

You obviously missed Biden's most recent speech then. He was clearly more competent than the insane rambling con man who Laura Ingraham interviewed the other day.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Sparty On  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.4    4 years ago

Yeah right, just a couple days ago:

C'mon man!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.6  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.5    4 years ago

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.7  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.6    4 years ago

Lol ..... my case still rests John, you solidify it with each post like that.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.8  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.6    4 years ago

John, keep hammering away at "the mob." (Chuckles.)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.9  author  JohnRussell  replied to  CB @1.1.8    4 years ago

that reminds me of a song

I DIG EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU - The Mob

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.10  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.9    4 years ago

Aww. Shucky-ducky now! So cool!

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.12  CB  replied to  gooseisgone @1.1.11    4 years ago

Yeah, you missed it today. Hey! That's a "blue sky" critic styled gaffe. No big deal, right?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.13  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  gooseisgone @1.1.11    4 years ago
Sparty was kind enough to post the link in 1.1.5. Do you wonder why Joe doesn't answer any questions from reporters.

Oh, so a 19 second clip out of an over 20 minute speech was the best you could do to support the claim that "he can't read his own teleprompter"? The other 23 minutes 22 seconds proves your claim is nothing but sad right wing bullshit.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2  devangelical    4 years ago

there's a lot more the DHS knows that is being suppressed by the white house.

CB
Professor Principal
2.1  CB  replied to  devangelical @2    4 years ago

Trump has built his own deep-state of liars, cheats, and thieves.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3  Sparty On    4 years ago

All anyone needs to evaluate Bidens health condition is a non partisan pair or eyes and moderately good hearing.

The Russian agents hiding in your closets are not required in the least.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4  Sunshine    4 years ago

Biden can barely stand much less perform the duties of President.  This is quite obvious.

How did the two Democrats who performed the worst during the primaries end up on the ticket?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2  Sparty On  replied to  Sunshine @4    4 years ago

Nah, you can't figure that out for yourself.   You need a Russian agent/bot to tell you that.

C'mon man!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @4.2    4 years ago

(deleted)

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.2  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.1    4 years ago

I saw your response to her.

That you still feel his comment is just fine, speaks volumes for your ability to be unbiased and non partisan regarding his current mental state.

If Trump had put together a statement like that you'd be on it like flies to a turd.  

For once, be honest with yourself and just admit it.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.3  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.1    4 years ago
(deleted)

Lol ...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.2    4 years ago

Actually I had second thoughts about this and I deleted my two comments. I went and watched the actual clip where Biden says this and he does say "sakes" instead of "takes" and he does say "correct" instead of "protect" , so Sunshines meme is accurate, although it hardly conveys Bidens overall performance while making that statement. 

You can watch it here 

start the video at the 10:50 mark

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.5  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.4    4 years ago

Biden sometimes tries to talk too fast. 77 year olds probably shouldnt try to talk too fast it can lead to verbal stumbles. 

This man's mind is fine, Trump's mind is dedicated to narcissism, hate and  chaos. That is the difference. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.6  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.4    4 years ago

I saw it the first time it aired.

Are you going to answer my question?  

Would you be as accepting if Trump had said the exact same thing?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.7  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.6    4 years ago

Trump has mangled words or said the wrong word many many many many times. Where have you been?  He does it more than Biden does. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.8  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.7    4 years ago
Trump has mangled words or said the wrong word many many many many times. Where have you been?  He does it more than Biden does. 

Yeah, i didn't really expect an answer.

That's okay John, i already know the answer.  

I just wanted to see if you would admit the hypocrisy.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.9  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.8    4 years ago

Okay, I'll give you your answer. I don't accept anything Trump does, he's a horrible human being. 

Biden makes no more verbal blunders than Trump does , and almost always makes more sense than Trump does. So why is Biden's "mental health" an issue to you and Trump's isnt ? 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.10  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.9    4 years ago
Okay, I'll give you your answer. I don't accept anything Trump does, he's a horrible human being.

Thus proving your bias but that's old news really .....

Biden makes no more verbal blunders than Trump does , and almost always makes more sense than Trump does. So why is Biden's "mental health" an issue to you and Trump's isnt ?

Bullshit, Biden can barely put one cogent sentence together let alone two.   So it's not even close to the same no matter how hard you try to rationalize that it is but i don't expect you to agree with that.   You are absolutely incapable of reason when it comes to Trump.

Thats okay though.   All  i have to do is sit back and watch Biden fumble all over himself.    And your defenses of his inability to clearly articulate his thoughts will just become more and more ridiculous by the day.

Honestly, i feel sorry for the guy

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.11  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.10    4 years ago

Do you want to see a lot of videos of Trump mangling words? I can arrange that for you. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.13  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.11    4 years ago

Knock yourself out John.   I know you would enjoy that but no need to do it on my account.

I rested my case several posts ago.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.14  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.13    4 years ago

You don't have a case. 

CB
Professor Principal
4.2.15  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.4    4 years ago

Thank you for the link. That other individual left it off. Ridiculous to leave sourcing out. It's no big deal. This is a live interview and aging is a thing for older people. (Including us all assembled here.) Leave it up to "the Trump mob" to ignore the substance and go for the superficial.  BTW, "the mob" won't be able to criticize Fauci's gravel voice anymore! Fauci is on Andrea Mitchell's Reports he has removed a benign polyp from his vocal cords. He sounds great (for an old guy).

CB
Professor Principal
4.2.16  CB  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.6    4 years ago

I am not petty. Misspoken words are not what is getting Trump into trouble. It's petty Netty. What gets Trump in trouble is what he means to say.

CB
Professor Principal
4.2.17  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.5    4 years ago

Some political interviews are 'minefields' of questions and answers on the fly. It is not easy for the young and adept. BTW, this may explain why former President Obama took time to articulate precisely what he means no matter how long the pause. Biden could have (he did not have to) just taken the time to rephrase his remarks once he collected his thoughts. It would have diffused those "blue sky critics" who live and lunch off of his every spoken word looking for gaffes.

It is a lesson Biden could learn from former President Obama that will serve him well going forward. Take time to formulate his thoughts and replies even on the fly during and interview. And self-correct any 'mangled' statement in real time. It will relief him greatly and frustrate "blue sky critics."

CB
Professor Principal
4.2.18  CB  replied to  gooseisgone @4.2.12    4 years ago

Why not? We have 80 something senators running and winning elections to government offices.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.19  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.14    4 years ago

Of course i have a case.  

The hypocrisy at play here in your case is a clear and present danger to the possibility of any and all solid reasoning on said topic

So there you go ...... SOSDD

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.20  Sparty On  replied to  CB @4.2.16    4 years ago

Opinions do vary on all of that ...... greatly in fact.

CB
Professor Principal
4.2.21  CB  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.20    4 years ago

Sniping is petty, too. Greatly in fact. Donald is a conspiracy theorist. Major. And he has nuclear codes and you can not be more pleased. Crazy-glazed eyes Donald.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Sunshine @4    4 years ago
Biden can barely stand much less perform the duties of President.

Trump_v_Biden_West-Point_Ramp.gif?1592217021

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.3.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Ozzwald @4.3    4 years ago

Yeah but Trump had a load in his pants at the time and was very uncomfortable. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.3.2  Sunshine  replied to  Ozzwald @4.3    4 years ago

Trump just did a 75 minute acceptance speech standing.  Let's see Biden do that.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.3.3  Greg Jones  replied to  Sunshine @4.3.2    4 years ago

The debates can't come soon enough. The whole world will see sleepy old Joe revealed and unscripted

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.3.4  Sparty On  replied to  Greg Jones @4.3.3    4 years ago

Don't bet on it.  

The left will rationalize it away as he's just 77 years old and he's really just fine.   Look no further than this article for proof of that.  

Their blinders have closed down to a paper thin opening when it comes to hiden Biden

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.3.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ozzwald @4.3    4 years ago

Biden, four years ago and going UP the ramp. Trump 4 years later going down a  ramp after speaking.. Are you personally quicker and more careful going up a ramp or stairs, or down?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.3.6  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @4.3.1    4 years ago
Yeah but Trump had a load in his pants at the time and was very uncomfortable. 

I thought he just wanted to hold the general's hand...jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.3.7  Ozzwald  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.3.5    4 years ago

Are you personally quicker and more careful going up a ramp or stairs, or down?

Are you ignoring Trump's explanation?  The ramp was too wet.  Though you would have to ignore that it was a hot, dry day out.

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
4.3.8  Account Deleted  replied to  JohnRussell @4.3.1    4 years ago
Trump had a load in his pants

One of the few times Trump has not been full of shite.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.3.9  Ozzwald  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.3.5    4 years ago
Biden, four years ago and going UP the ramp. Trump 4 years later going down a  ramp after speaking

If Trump has gotten that enfeebled after 4 years, he needs to retire and buy a scooter with a long orange flag on top.

Are you personally quicker and more careful going up a ramp or stairs, or down?

I have never been THAT SLOW going up, or down, a wet, or dry, ramp in my life.  I have also never needed someone to walk next to me, being ready to catch me, if I fall.

CB
Professor Principal
4.3.10  CB  replied to  Sparty On @4.3.4    4 years ago

Well, we can always take comfort that so far this pettiness has not dropped all the way down to men of a certain age and their penchant for "statement socks." (Just so you know ahead of time, I stick with solid colors-mostly black or dark blue.) Cheers!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.3.11  Sparty On  replied to  CB @4.3.10    4 years ago

Nothing petty at all about a candidate for the President of the United States having trouble communicating a cogent thought.    Hiding in his basement, talking about not debating, hoping no one notices his mental decline, etc, etc.

And don't bother with your usual retort.   I already know we won't agree based on much previous empirical data

CB
Professor Principal
4.3.12  CB  replied to  Sparty On @4.3.11    4 years ago

Speaking of debates: Will Donald Trump bring his "darkies in the shadows helping Biden" narrative or should Biden remind him how much it sounds a lot like this:

A short history of Donald Trump's 'birther...

Discomforted Donald. Keep your chin up. And media folks don't fall for the "dark shadows" BS four years later. Don't huddle. Don't Scrum for it. Trump is doing that thing he does that apparently makes you guys "scream"! Don't scream this time. More substance, MSM. Let's filler.

CB
Professor Principal
4.5  CB  replied to  Sunshine @4    4 years ago

How many democrats do you could qualified to be president? Number please. For the record, we are not voting for Joe Biden for his speech pattern or his age. Anymore than you are voting for Trump for being a truth-teller. (Donald is a blazing liar!)

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
5  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

Chad Wolf can kiss all five acres of my big butt.

CB
Professor Principal
5.2  CB  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5    4 years ago

A solid five acres (do you have an itty bitty middle?)  Big ups, to 'baby got back!'  You're are it, "Miss Thang!"

Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back

Stomp! Step! Split! Shove! Push! Hop! Hustle! Shake it! Work that acreage! Whip! Drop it! Whirl it! Kick!

I am going to vote this one up myself!

CB
Professor Principal
6  CB    4 years ago

Trump is the corrupt head that insist on a deep state corrupt influence throughout the body. The head leads and the body follows after. Chad Wolf is a sell out to a cult of personality named Donald Trump.

Here we have the moment of decision. Will Independents keep holding out as undecided when Donald Trump has promised more of the same and worse or will Independents help get rid of the stinking thinking in Washington, D.C. this November?

Is Donald Trump a bigger crook than Nixon? If so, independent voters, what are you going to do about it?

Inquiring minds want to know. We will all find out! Because, it's about showtime!

Gazoo
Junior Silent
7  Gazoo    4 years ago

Why does russia need to promote awareness of his dementia? It’s right there for all to see when he speaks. This sounds like another russia russia russia from the left.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Gazoo @7    4 years ago

This is from his last speech:

“COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years. Look, here’s, the lives, it’s just, it’s uh mean think about it. More lives this year than any other year for the past 100 years.”

Biden Drives the narrative  each time he opens his mouth.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
7.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.1    4 years ago

It's not Biden that would be the problem, but what would happen after the Democrats depose him...should he ever get elected.

This country would never accept a far left crackpot like Kamala Harris as president.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
7.1.2  Gazoo  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.1    4 years ago

I put a video of him stumbling through that on another article. No biden supporters commented. Maybe they didn’t watch it, i don’t know. It’s clear, and has been for quite some time now, that he has dementia or early stage alzheimers.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Gazoo @7.1.2    4 years ago

what does Trump have ? STD that traveled to his brain ? 

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.4  CB  replied to  Greg Jones @7.1.1    4 years ago

Thanks Greg. Just what we needed. The newly minted "she democrat, she black, and woman" —code-card has been dropped. *Angry White Men United will be proud!

* Fictitious group.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
7.1.5  Gazoo  replied to  Greg Jones @7.1.1    4 years ago

If biden wins i predict he won’t make a full term. That would leave us with harris. She was a terrible choice. First top tier candidate to drop out. she was so uninspiring that her campaign ran out of money. Her campaign was described as chaotic. She received no delegates. She is as unlikable as clinton. 

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.6  CB  replied to  Gazoo @7.1.2    4 years ago

Donald has a liar, cheater, thief's brain. Oh and there is this: Trump supporters did not get their border wall within Donald's first 100 days or in the last year, and you still enable the con-man and his schemes. It is good to end the delusion now!

Gazoo
Junior Silent
7.1.7  Gazoo  replied to  CB @7.1.4    4 years ago

That is a stupid fucking comment. 

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.8  CB  replied to  Gazoo @7.1.5    4 years ago

"Blue sky" critic fail. You could not vote for her. She is too caring of the little despised and broken people of color in our land.

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.9  CB  replied to  Gazoo @7.1.7    4 years ago

Ditto (Your prediction.) Donald lied to you: Time to let him go back into the private sector where you won't have to hear his lies anymore.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
7.1.10  Gazoo  replied to  CB @7.1.8    4 years ago

Get off the “color” bullshit. Just because one is critical of a minority you automatically assume racism. That is a stupid assed way of thinking.

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.11  CB  replied to  Gazoo @7.1.10    4 years ago

Well, in that case, you've got nothing to criticize*, because we assume already you don't want her to be president anymore than you want Biden. So what are you not telling us?

* Gasp! She is a fe-male! Oh my word!!! That's it, eh?!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.4    4 years ago
*Angry White Men United will be proud! * Fictitious group.

yeah, we know.

Interesting that you seem to think a word of criticism of your chosen candidates is racism or sexism, though.

We also know THAT to be fake.

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.13  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.12    4 years ago

Texan, "We" WHO?

Try not to understatement your conservative principles in your comeback. Please elaborate your convictions.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.13    4 years ago
Texan,"We" WHO?

Well, offhand, I'd say anyone who bothered to read your post.

Or at the very least, those among US who don't see racism in every criticism of people of color, anymore than we see racism in criticism of white people.

You know, regular people.

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.15  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.14    4 years ago

Trump supporters by definition do not want a democratic party president so it is redundant for Gazoo to state the obvious. And, why are you tripling down on the same?

If you have to explain it, you've already lost the narrative, Texan.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.6    4 years ago

So, the border wall isn't completed.

No big deal.

Just another political promise broken.

Heck, I am STILL waiting to save $2500 per year on health insurance.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.15    4 years ago
And, why are youtripling downon the same?

What are you carrying on about this time?

Man, please don't turn this into the usual 20 questions game. I can't handle that crap tonight.

Perhaps if you were clearer on exactly what you think I am "tripling down on", it might help you actually get an answer.

If you can't do that, don't bother me anymore.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.18  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.15    4 years ago
If you have to explain it, you've already lost the narrative, Texan.

Then it is foolish for you to keep asking me questions, isn't it?

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.19  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.16    4 years ago

Whataboutism? A defense mechanism for Donald? Donald is so inspiring and 'shit-hot' that he should do all things well. Trump would never wish to be Obama and vice-versa so you are stretching yourself out of shape with that one.

Don't 'eat' Donald's lie for him. It's a big deal. It primarily got Donald elected. And there were so-called patriots saying that he better deliver it or else. Remember, the "or else" conservatives. . .Texan?

BTW, if you are so non-partisan why do you step up to defend Trump's lies to his supporters? Donald did not put a door in the wall he has not built either. Oh, no Mexican installment payment plans delivered either.

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.20  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.18    4 years ago

Well, don't troll. The original content was for Gazoo. You're an interloper. Not well? Take two aspirins and hopefully you will feel better. BYE!!!!!!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.21  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.19    4 years ago
Whataboutism? A defense mechanism for Donald? Donald is so inspiring and 'shit-hot' that he should do all things well. Trump would never wish to be Obama and vice-versa so you are stretching yourself out of shape with that one.

Only if one doesn't comprehend what I wrote.

Don't 'eat' Donald's lie for him. It's a big deal. It primarily got Donald elected. And there were so-called patriots saying that he better deliver it or else. Remember, the "or else" conservatives. . .Texan?

I suggest you talk to THOSE conservatives. Pepper THEM with your endless stream of inane questions, I am sure they'll appreciate it much more than I. 

BTW, if you are so non-partisan why do you step up to defend Trump's lies to his supporters? Donald did not put a door in the wall he has not built either. Oh, no Mexican installment payment plans delivered either.

Inane. I have never claimed to be non-partisan.

Once AGAIN--don't try to turn this into a game of 20 Questions as usual. I ain't playing that crap again tonight.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.22  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.20    4 years ago
The original content was for Gazoo. You're an interloper. Not well? Take two aspirins and hopefully you will feel better. BYE!!!!!!!

This is an open forum.

If you don't want people to make comments to you, I would suggest you not make any comments.

Otherwise, I will respond to whatever I choose, like it or not.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.23  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.20    4 years ago
Bye!!!

Bye, Felicia!

th?id=OIP.YVe8g7vvjbWt2cE9R1WncQHaD4&w=187&h=100&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&dpr=1.25&pid=3.1&rm=2

CB
Professor Principal
9  CB    4 years ago
I can't handle that crap tonight. - Texan.

Implying you are not feeling well or up to it. So go away and drop this line of attack. I am fine, thank the Lord and can do this all night. I digress: I was not addressing you from the start. You interloped. Bye!!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1  Texan1211  replied to  CB @9    4 years ago
You interloped

I explained that already. And, strange as this may sound to you, it never was YOUR decision as to when or to whom I respond to on here.

Bye!!!

I don't think that word means what you seem to think it means.