╌>

Priceless": A brand new Video from The Lincoln Project!

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  4 years ago  •  43 comments

By:   The Lincoln Project

Priceless": A brand new Video from The Lincoln Project!
The president gets world class covid treatments. We get nothing.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

Trump's Covid-19 Treatment Cost Taxpayer's Millions

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

Using Experimental drugs you can't have,

(It didn't cost him a dime...)

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
2.1  MonsterMash  replied to  Krishna @2    4 years ago
Using Experimental drugs you can't have,

If you had Covid would take experimental drugs if you could? I doubt it.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

Trump is covered...regardless of pre-existing conditions.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

Who will take care of you when you get COVID?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @4    4 years ago

I have no one so I am on my own.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1    4 years ago
I have no one so I am on my own.

You have me.  I'll help you if I am able.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.1    4 years ago

Right back at ya sister.jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1.2    4 years ago
You have me.  I'll help you if I am able.

And me too, Paula! I may not be able to do too much physically, but, I can help in many other ways.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Krishna @4    4 years ago
Who will take care of you when you get COVID?

Me. There is no one else I would want to pass it on to. And with all the rest of my family now having walked on, I only have my Granddaughter, and I would not want to pass it on to and possibly have he walk on as well. If I go, there is no big loss, I have already lived my life and the world still needs her.

Professor Guide
4.2.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Raven Wing @4.2    4 years ago
If I go, there is no big loss

Have you flipped your lid?  Never say that again.  

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.2.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.2.1    4 years ago
Never say that again. 

Yes'm jrSmiley_124_smiley_image.gif

Professor Guide
4.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Krishna @4    4 years ago

I already had it.  Yeah, it sucked.  Actually, it still sucks in some ways.  I think I'll be alright, though.

CB
Professor Principal
4.3.1  CB  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.3    4 years ago

What?!!!!!

PJ
Masters Quiet
5  PJ    4 years ago

Brilliant - This is what smart republicans produce.  Excellent messaging that is clear and to the point.  Now their side is left with idiots that give 30 minute interviews to RT. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  PJ @5    4 years ago
Brilliant - This is what smart republicans produce. 

There are people on both sides of the aisle who often think everyone is the opposing party are idiots. But while some definitely are idiots lol... in both parties...in some cases they might just have a different opinion-- on some issues.(Of course Trump is not one of those-- he definitely a sleaze, a lair, and a really nasty con artist)..

But this is the first time I can remember where where so many people in a party have broken with their party. The number of Republicans who are opposing Trump is YUGE-- and seems to be growing daily.

PJ
Masters Quiet
5.1.1  PJ  replied to  Krishna @5.1    4 years ago

Yes, and I'm so appreciative of those republicans that have walked away from the poison of Trump and his Administration.  It makes it easy to identify the idiots in our country.

JBB
Professor Principal
6  JBB    4 years ago

I say this with all due contempt but, "That's Great!"

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  JBB @6    4 years ago
I say this with all due contempt but, "That's Great!"

This one is but one of many they've done.

Here's another-- one of my favs (In Russian! With English sub-titles...)

Very clever!!! (The first time I saw it I watched it three times in a row to catch all the details :-)

FELLOW TRAVELER

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @6.1    4 years ago

lady in black
Professor Quiet
7  lady in black    4 years ago

122948188_205313531131655_290829942395518792_n.png?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=IxrkccvFPtUAX_JBXDn&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=1553d779752a49cd75ae5991569d4096&oe=5FC3CDF4

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  lady in black @7    4 years ago

Yes-- we've turned a corner indeed!

Excellent!

Kavika
Professor Principal
8  Kavika     4 years ago

We're rounding the corner. Wait, how can that be it was a hoax. 

Excellent video, right to the point.

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Kavika @8    4 years ago
Excellent video, right to the point.

The people producing The Lincoln Project videos are really good....

(Perhaps because they seem to have a special skill in  going beyond the bullshit, and the attempts by Trump's asskissers and other members of his cult to "win" discussions by their favourite tactic-- the derail.

As a matter a fact, believe it or not,  I've even heard rumours that sometimes his sycophants attempt to change the subject by using "Whattaboutisms"s".and other forms of derails even here on NT!

Whattaboutism
noun
BRITISH
The technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.
"the parliamentary hearing appeared to be an exercise in whataboutism"

So if that is true, it may be a waste of time arguing the facts with these trump clones--  "Mini-Trumps"-- if all they do is twist the truth...and resort to derails by use of the sleazy tactic of "Whattaboutisms".

Rather-- the best thing to do may be to seed more and more of these Lincoln Project videos-- and continue to make comments so they don't disappear from the front page.

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @8.1    4 years ago

Interesting-- I found this on the sleazy and highly manipulative tactic of "Whataboutism" on Wikipedia. So when they use it, they're not only using a tactic they learned from Trump (or his sycopants on Faux News) but guess which propagandists seem to be frequent users of this tactic?

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Whataboutism
Whataboutism , also known as  whataboutery , is a variant of the  tu quoque  logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy  without directly refuting or disproving their argument. [
Whataboutism is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.   When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union during the Cold War, the Soviet response would often be "What about ..." followed by instancing of an event or situation in the Western world.
So my fellow (and fellowette) Newstalkers-- does this at all sound familia r? 

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @8.1    4 years ago
Rather-- the best thing to do may be to seed more and more of these Lincoln Project videos-- and continue to make comments so they don't disappear from the front page.

What do people think of that idea?

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
8.1.3  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Krishna @8.1.2    4 years ago

Not sure , but i think there is something in the COC about that , i know it was discussed a few years ago when it became a problem. might want to research or ask someone in charge.

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1.5  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @8.1.3    4 years ago

Thank you for your comment :-)

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
8.1.6  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Krishna @8.1.2    4 years ago

Pretty much sums it up. Trump got better on medicine that is not afforded to the common man. 

Professor Guide
8.1.7  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Krishna @8.1.2    4 years ago
What do people think of that idea?

I want to do the Capt. Sully vid, but I can't copy and paste it.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
8.1.8  sandy-2021492  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @8.1.7    4 years ago

There's a code on the Youtube page to share videos to other sites.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.9  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @8.1.7    4 years ago

Is it this one Paula?

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.10  Raven Wing  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @8.1.6    4 years ago
Trump got better on medicine that is not afforded to the common man. 

Nor is most, if not all, of it even available to common man.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.12  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @8.1.7    4 years ago

The vid above is for you Sister, I typed Paula by mistake. I gots mah comments mixed up. jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.14  Raven Wing  replied to  Krishna @8.1.2    4 years ago
the best thing to do may be to seed more and more of these Lincoln Project videos-

Sounds like a great plan to me. As they say.."There is more than one way......." (can't say the rest....Yoda Girl is looking over my shoulder...jrSmiley_19_smiley_image.gif )

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1.15  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Raven Wing @8.1.14    4 years ago

Watching the political "discussions" (which are not real discussions but rather merely arguments...and personal attacks.. I've come to realize that with a few very rare excepsions-- these arguments aren't effective.

But seeding (only) highly effective videos such as those from The Lincoln Project is much more effective than arguing back and forth.

And of equal importance-- people need to comment on them or they quickly "disappear" off the front page. 

And if someone from The Trump Worship Cult appears in order to taunt or incire discord-- ignore them.

Professor Guide
8.1.16  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Raven Wing @8.1.9    4 years ago

That's the one!

Professor Guide
8.1.17  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Raven Wing @8.1.12    4 years ago
The vid above is for you Sister, I typed Paula by mistake.

No worries.  I knew who you meant.  Besides, I'll answer to just about anything.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.1.18  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Raven Wing @8.1.9    4 years ago

I think you have me confused with sister which is a high compliment.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.19  Raven Wing  replied to  Krishna @8.1.15    4 years ago
And if someone from The Trump Worship Cult appears in order to taunt or incire discord-- ignore them.

Agreed Krish. And the vids do state the facts, not a lot of lies and nonsense. And like you say, if they want to rant on and one like zimbots, then one can simply ignore them, as they usually have nothing of any intelligence to offer anyway. Most of them I already have on Ignore. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.20  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @8.1.17    4 years ago
Besides, I'll answer to just about anything.

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.21  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @8.1.18    4 years ago
I think you have me confused with sister which is a high compliment.

Indeed I did Paula. I got the comments mixed up and typed the wrong name. And indeed, it is a high compliment to be mistaken for Sister. jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

CB
Professor Principal
8.1.22  CB  replied to  Krishna @8.1.2    4 years ago

Imagine

Yeah. Do it! The Lincoln Project!