╌>

Colin Jost Shows Off His Wedding Ring on SNL After Marrying Scarlett Johansson

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  4 years ago  •  3 comments

By:   ALYSSA MORIN

Colin Jost Shows Off His Wedding Ring on SNL After Marrying Scarlett Johansson
It's not fair, you just married Scarlett Johansson,' Michael Che quipped on SNL. "And I just bought an electric bike, we're both doing equally great."

Related:. Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Get Married in Intimate Ceremony

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Colin Jost   just proved he's officially off-the-market!

The   Saturday Night Live   star debuted his wedding band on the long-running comedy sketch show on Saturday, Oct. 31. And although it was   Halloween that night, the 38-year-old star definitely wasn't showing off a costume accessory.

During the  Weekend Update   segment,   Michael Che   briefly mentioned  Colin's intimate wedding ceremony  with  Scarlett Johansson .

"I don't know what this world's gonna be after Tuesday," Michael explained of   the upcoming presidential election . "I may never see you again, Colin. I mean, we might both get drafted in the race wars. It's not fair, you just married Scarlett Johansson. And I just bought an electric bike, we're both doing equally great."

Colin's new relationship status was confirmed earlier this week when Meals on Wheels America shared the special announcement that the Hollywood couple tied the knot. 

"We're thrilled to break the news that Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost were married over the weekend in an intimate ceremony with their immediate family and love ones, following COVID-19 safety precautions as directed by the CDC," the organization   wrote on Instagram   on Thursday, Oct. 29.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

During the  Weekend Update   segment,   Michael Che   briefly mentioned  Colin's intimate wedding ceremony  with  Scarlett Johansson . "I don't know what this world's gonna be after Tuesday," Michael explained of   the upcoming presidential election .

"I may never see you again, Colin. I mean, we might both get drafted in the race wars. It's not fair, you just married Scarlett Johansson. And I just bought an electric bike, we're both doing equally great."

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

Here's the video of that "Weekend Update" segment:

Weekend Update: Trump’s Final 2020 Election Message - SNL

1,970,332 views  • Oct 31, 2020

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @2    4 years ago

Damn.  Your video is lost in translation.