╌>

Watch: DC Protester Says She Will ‘Wipe Bloody P*ssy’ with Bible

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  suz  •  4 years ago  •  10 comments

By:   Ildefonso Ortiz

Watch: DC Protester Says She Will ‘Wipe Bloody P*ssy’ with Bible

Good Golly Miss Molly!!     

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

As tensions continue to rise in Washington, D.C., protesters are verbally clashing with others. One outspoken woman yelled at a street preacher, stating she would wipe her “bloody” vagina with the Bible.

A masked white woman can be seen confronting a Black street preacher yelling, “I’m gonna wipe my bloody p*ssy with your Bible papers.”

DC: “I’m gunna wipe my bloody pu**y, with your bible papers” pic.twitter.com/NFLFXbiKoF — Drew Hernandez (@livesmattershow) November 4, 2020

Ildefonso Ortiz is an award-winning journalist with Breitbart Texas. He co-founded Breitbart Texas’ Cartel Chronicles project with Brandon Darby and senior Breitbart management. You can follow him on  Twitter  and on  Facebook . He can be contacted at  Iortiz@breitbart.com

Article is LOCKED by moderator [Split Personality]
[]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

This kind of Breitbart offering can be damaging to the integrity of NewsTalkers.  Please consider deleting it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    4 years ago

and then what ? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4  Texan1211    4 years ago

is she one class act or what, huh?

JBB
Professor Principal
5  JBB    4 years ago

This is newsworthy? To whom? Where? Why? SMH!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @5    4 years ago

sure it is 

what else would you call it?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6  Ed-NavDoc    4 years ago

This is one seriously sick individual. Good candidate for a rubber room and a designer white jacket with extra long sleeves.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7  Split Personality    4 years ago

Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.

extremeright061.png?resize=600%2C67&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/mediabiasfactcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/extremeright061.png?resize=300%2C34&ssl=1 300w" sizes="(max-width: 600px) 100vw, 600px" width="600" height="67" >

Seed is locked.  Breitbart fails all MBFC guidelines and is not acceptable as a source