╌>

2020 Veterans Day Free Meals, Discounts, Sales and Deals Read more: https://militarybenefits.info/veterans-day-discounts-sales-deals-free-meals/#ixzz6dJohM0Vq

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  evilgenius  •  4 years ago  •  6 comments

2020 Veterans Day Free Meals, Discounts, Sales and Deals  Read more: https://militarybenefits.info/veterans-day-discounts-sales-deals-free-meals/#ixzz6dJohM0Vq

A salute to all who serve and have served. Here's the deals we can look forward to on Veteran's Day this Wednesday 11/11/20.

I'm not copying and pasting info as it will be updated daily - Just click on the link.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Updated Daily!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

evilone
Professor Guide
1  seeder  evilone    4 years ago

Thank a vet this week for their service!

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     4 years ago

HOME OF THE BRAVE

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4  FLYNAVY1    4 years ago

It's veterans day, and like so many others are and have always been..... I'm on the job.

Got to wonder how many bankers, stock investors, and CEOs ever took the oath of enlistment to get the day off.

Kind of pisses us veterans off.....

evilone
Professor Guide
4.1  seeder  evilone  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4    4 years ago

I'll be working all week myself, but it will be nice to get a complimentary dinner Wednesday evening. Maybe a free doughnut on the way into work too.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  evilone @4.1    4 years ago

Dinner at Cracker Barrel?  Giving your teeth a rest by chance?  I didn't think you were that old...!/s

Stay safe.... one vet to another!

evilone
Professor Guide
4.1.2  seeder  evilone  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1.1    4 years ago

LOL! I still have another 7 months until I can order off the Senior Menu. No Cracker Barrels around here, but I may run across the bridge for that 2 meat Famous Dave's dinner. You stay safe too and don't work too hard.