╌>

Trump fans holding rifles protest outside election center

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  88 comments

By:   MSN

Trump fans holding rifles protest outside election center
Heavily armed 'Stop the steal' demonstrators gathered outside the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center in Phoenix, Arizona, Monday.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

AAvcPpT.img?h=24&w=24&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&f=png Trump fans holding rifles protest outside election centere151e5.gif © Provided by Daily Mail MailOnline logo

Donald Trump fans sporting MAGA hats and holding semi-automatic rifles protested outside election centers Monday while the president added TV networks to his growing list of those to blame for his defeat.

BB1aRz6J.img?h=1080&w=1920&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Heavily armed 'Stop the steal' demonstrators gathered for another day Monday outside the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center in Phoenix, Arizona, in response to the president's baseless claims of widespread voter fraud across several swing states.

A small group also gathered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the place where votes pushed Joe Biden to victory Saturday and where the Trump campaign filed yet another lawsuit to throw out votes Monday.

Social media giants have pushed back against the 'Stop the steal' protests, with Facebook banning the 'group from its platform citing 'worrying calls for violence from some members', as more than 48 hours after the election was called Trump continues to refuse to concede to Joe Biden.

BB1aRz6J.img?h=1080&w=1920&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Young, maskless Trump supporters gathered outside the Arizona counting center Monday wearing MAGA hats and Trump-Pence flags, while wielding semi-automatic weapons.

Others waved American flags while a van was decorated in the confederate flag and Gadsden flag - both of which are regarded as racist symbols.

The crowds appeared to have thinned out compared to the weekend with only a handful turning out.

In Philadelphia, where votes continue to be counted six days on from election day, a handful of Trump supporters waved 'Trump-Pence' and American flags, while counterprotesters held up 'count every vote' signs nearby.

The ongoing protests come as Trump and his campaign continues to push baseless claims the election has been 'stolen' from him.

Trump laid into Fox News Monday night accusing it and several other networks of 'tampering with the election' in his latest accusations leveled around why he lost the race.

He reeled off a barrage of tweets Monday accusing Fox and several other outlets of 'election interference' because their polls were 'so far off' in several states.

He singled out Fox saying it was 'wrong on everything' adding to his increasingly fractured relationship with Fox News and Murdoch.

'@FoxNews, @QuinnipiacPoll, ABC/WaPo, NBC/WSJ were so inaccurate with their polls on me, that it really is tampering with an Election. They were so far off in their polling, and in their attempt to suppress - that they should be called out for Election Interference,' Trump blasted.

'ABC/WaPo had me down 17 points in Wisconsin, the day before the election, and I WON! In Iowa, the polls had us 4 points down, and I won by 8.2%! Fox News and Quinnipiac were wrong on everything,' he wrote.

'The worst polling ever, and then they'll be back in four years to do it again. This is much more then voter and campaign finance suppression!'

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany also launched into a string of unsubstantiated claims during a press conference Monday afternoon, leading to her being cut off by Fox News' host Neil Cavuto.

McEnany claimed the Democrats oppose voter ID laws, the verification of signatures, citizenship, residency and other identity markers, and that they had prevented Republican poll observers watching ballots being counted.

'You don't take these positions because you want an honest election,' McEnany said.

'You take these positions because you are welcoming fraud and you are welcoming illegal voting.'

She continued saying 'we want every legal vote to be counted and we want every illegal vote - ' before Neil Cavuto cut across her.

'Whoa, whoa, whoa. I just think we have to be very clear: she's charging the other side as welcoming fraud and illegal voting, unless she has more details to back that up, I can't in good countenance continue to show you this,' Cavuto said.

Cavuto said the network would return to the press conference if McEnany presented any evidence to back up the claims.

'But that's an explosive charge to make, that the other side is effectively rigging and cheating, if she does bring proof of that of course we'll take you back so far she has started saying, right at the outset, welcoming fraud, welcoming illegal voting,' Cavuto said.

Fox did not resume airing the press conference and when McEnany was later asked by a reporter for evidence of fraudulent votes, she was unable to present anything simply asking for 'patience'.

Despite the lack of evidence put forward, Trump was able to pursue additional legal challenges Monday.

His campaign filed another lawsuit in Pennsylvania court against the secretary of state and seven counties making its case to throw out more than 600,000 votes

The lawsuit, filed in federal district court in Pennsylvania, claims there was an illegal 'two-tiered' voting system where voters were held to different standards depending on whether they voted in person or by mail.

Attorney General William Barr also authorized federal prosecutors across the US to pursue 'substantial allegations' of voting irregularities before the 2020 presidential election is certified.

The move from Trump's close ally - despite the lack of evidence - was met with an immediate backlash with the Justice Department official who oversees investigations of voter fraud announcing he was standing down.

Richard Pilger said he would step down from the post within hours, according to an email he sent to colleagues that was obtained by The New York Times.

Read moreContinue ReadingShow full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Anyone who brings an assault rifle to any building that is part of the election or vote counting process should be arrested first and asked questions later. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

Anyone who brings an assault rifle to any building that is part of the election or vote counting process should be arrested first and asked questions later. 

This is why the election loser has made concession speeches.  This is also why Trump refuses to make one.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1    4 years ago

Gore didn't concede until December 13th.

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1.2  JBB  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.1    4 years ago

That was a one state recount butt Trump lost Arizona, Nevada, Georgia and Pennsylvania...

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.3  Krishna  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.1    4 years ago
Gore didn't concede until December 13th.

And speaking about misleading "Whattaboutisms", many people are saying that pres William henry Harrison didn't concede for 2 entire years!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.4  Greg Jones  replied to  Krishna @1.1.3    4 years ago

Whatever....but it's true, look it up. I hope Trump waits until the last minute to make sure Biden's schedule gets all fucked up.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.5  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @1.1.2    4 years ago

Takes time to for the left wing fraud to be found and investigated. Hang in there and be happy...your man probably won.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

Arrested on what charges?

Seems like something the Gestapo would do.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    4 years ago

And the left are the violent ones?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    4 years ago

Why would someone need a high powered rifle to peacefully protest at an election center?  I am completely serious.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    4 years ago

Beats me

GregTx
PhD Guide
2.1.2  GregTx  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    4 years ago

Why would someone need a high powered rifle to peacefully protest about anything?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1.3  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    4 years ago

Why would "peaceful protestors" throw bricks, rocks, and firebombs into storefronts, police cars and at law enforcement officers?

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.4  Krishna  replied to  GregTx @2.1.2    4 years ago
Why would someone need a high powered rifle to peacefully protest about anything?

Because irs their right under the Constitution!!!

The Second Amendment, one of the ten amendments to the Constitution comprising the Bill of Rights, states: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  GregTx @2.1.2    4 years ago

I dunno. Ask those guys who stood in the legislative house in Michigan

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1.3    4 years ago

Because they are NOT peaceful protestors and are dicks!

GregTx
PhD Guide
2.1.7  GregTx  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.5    4 years ago

Just those guys? Seems it's the new "normal" to bring weaponry to a peaceful protest.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  GregTx @2.1.7    4 years ago

I condemn them, too. Don't make assumptions about me, Greg.

GregTx
PhD Guide
2.1.9  GregTx  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.8    4 years ago

I wasn't. Just using your post and my reply as emphasis for my question.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.2  Ronin2  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    4 years ago

Who did they hurt? Point who was assaulted, threatened, or intimidated. Standing there with a firearm is not the same as the left wing Brown Shirts assaulting, committing arson, looting, tearing down statues, and blocking roads & highways. Until it is discharged it is just an inanimate object. 

If you don't like them exercising their rights; then leave them alone. They are there to peacefully protest.

Now reign in your damn Brown Shirts!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ronin2 @2.2    4 years ago

If they are there to peacefully protest, then why the guns?

Once again, learn who the fucking Brown Shirts were! Jesus H Christ, you are exhausting!

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3  Just Jim NC TttH    4 years ago

Got any more pictures? I see one guy in three or four and some woman dressed like.........well unless she's packing more than her clothes show.......................

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3    4 years ago
Heavily armed 'Stop the steal' demonstrators gathered for another day Monday outside the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center in Phoenix, Arizona, in response to the president's baseless claims of widespread voter fraud across several swing states. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    4 years ago

Pictures or it's an over reaction............not surprised. Those scary fucking guns...........

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1.1    4 years ago

The seeded article is from a legitimate news source (Daily Mail G.B. ) The story specifically refers to the people with guns in the plural. 

Write them an email to complain about the selection of pictures. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.2    4 years ago

Sorry John. Never been one of those. I am more of a ...........

"believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see"

And if nothing else, this last 5 years has proven that exponentially.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.4  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.2    4 years ago

So they're carrying guns...big fucking deal. Who are they threatening?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1.4    4 years ago

Everyone. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.6  Krishna  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1.1    4 years ago
Pictures or it's an over reaction

An excellent point!

In fact if there are no pictures (or even pictures we don't like) accompanying a news story-- then obviously its FAKE NEWS!

/sarc

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1.4    4 years ago

They are threatening no one.

If they are, those threatened should call the police and report it immediately!

Dragon
Freshman Silent
3.1.8  Dragon  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1.1    4 years ago

A bit off topic but there are NO pictures of any voter fraud, so by your logic, an over reaction by GOP.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2  Kavika   replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3    4 years ago

conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones.jpg?w=790&f=e1cf03da767e6a89a06ca42583210b06

Alex Jones of Infowars joins Maricopa county protests, yells ''you ain't stealing shit''.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Kavika @3.2    4 years ago

Again, last Thursday. John's seed is about yesterday....................

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.2.2  cjcold  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.2.1    4 years ago

Are you defending Alex? Not surprised.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.2.3  Greg Jones  replied to  cjcold @3.2.2    4 years ago

Don't you support freedom, or do you prefer left wing anarchy?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.2.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  cjcold @3.2.2    4 years ago

Not at all. Just trying, seemingly unsuccessfully, to curb some bullshit fear mongering.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2.5  Krishna  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.2.1    4 years ago
Again, last Thursday. John's seed is about yesterday............

There's a time difference!!!

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     4 years ago

Guess who was in the crowd with a bull horn?

None other than the right wing-nut Alex Jones.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Kavika @4    4 years ago
Guess who was in the crowd with a bull horn?

Last Thursday...................jrSmiley_19_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Kavika   replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.1    4 years ago

As soon as you let go of the squirrel tail here are 150 photos up to and including yesterday 11/9 of the protests. Funny as hell, a goofy bunch of nut cases the perfect Alex Jones followers...

azcentral

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Kavika @4.1.2    4 years ago

That's nice. Out of all of those pictures, I see that same guy in John's seed and two more guys with guns. Call in the Arizona National Guard............./s

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Kavika   replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.1.3    4 years ago

The phoney badasses would probably shit their pants if faced with a real member of the military. 

But hey keep on trying to make light of it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.1.3    4 years ago

You dont want to comment on whether it is appropriate for anyone to have a gun at an election protest, you want to complain that there are not enough pictures. 

Everyone can see what you are up to. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.1.6  cjcold  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.1    4 years ago

"Last Thursday" means it didn't happen?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.1.7  Greg Jones  replied to  Kavika @4.1.4    4 years ago

A good percentage of them are probably ex-military and vets...some very fine people among them I reckon.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.1.8  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.5    4 years ago

Yes we can say what you are up to....it really gets old and lame.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.9  Krishna  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.7    4 years ago
A good percentage of them are probably ex-military and vets...some very fine people among them I reckon.

Well, probably Trump would agree with playing "There are very fine people on both sides" card, repeating what he said about those very fine Neo-nazi demonstrators in Charlottesville! 

Charlottesville Nazis Chant 'Jews Will Not Replace Us' Through Streets of #CVille 8/12/17

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.5    4 years ago
You dont want to comment on whether it is appropriate for anyone to have a gun at an election protest, you want to complain that there are not enough pictures. 

You don't want to cite any law they are breaking, you just want them thrown in jail.

Your motives seem pretty transparent to me.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Krishna @4.1.9    4 years ago

Nice to see you are STILL taking your President's words out of context and deliberately ignoring any words which don't support your theories.

That is intellectually dishonest and lazy.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    4 years ago

Ok it’s a free country and all. I support public demonstrations and also your right to be armed. Having said all that, look at the guy in the picture up there. Who goes out into the world dressed like that? Anybody who was actually in the military? This guy looks like he’s playing dress-up. I would be embarrassed to throw on all that pretend black ops soldier gear and go out into the world to make a serious political statement. It strikes me as disrespectful to the men and women who put on an actual uniform to defend America.

And let’s be honest, the AR is over the top. He’s rocking it for intimidation only. If not, and he expects to use it, he’s even more insane than he appears.

But perhaps most importantly, is this how we make a compelling argument? Not with reason, but dressing up like Rambo? This is how you hope to change minds? By saying “agree with me, or I might shoot?” This kind of pretend play is a reason why non-conservatives think everyone on the Right is a gun-fetish whack job.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1  Krishna  replied to  Tacos! @5    4 years ago
And let’s be honest, the AR is over the top. He’s rocking it for intimidation only. If not, and he expects to use it, he’s even more insane than he appears.

And he's not the only one!!!

Duck Hawk
Freshman Silent
7  Duck Hawk    4 years ago

It doesn't matter whether it was last Thursday or last night, any place were votes are being counted is not appropriate for an armed demonstration. WTF is it going to take before conservatives stop trying to derail one of the foundations of our democracy/republic? From armed voter intimidation to threatening to storm the facility in Philadelphia counting ballots  when will we say enough is enough and put these people in prison were they belong!

PS, stop wearing the Flag as a god dammed cape, it's not only disrespectful but its also against the Flag Code. (Did the dumbass let it drag on the ground?)

Kavika
Professor Principal
7.1  Kavika   replied to  Duck Hawk @7    4 years ago

Of course, it doesn't matter but some have to go squirrel to deflect from what is happening at some election centers around the country. The make-believe badass in the photo probably has never served a day in the military and looks like a complete idiot.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Kavika @7.1    4 years ago

Yep he does so why a sweeping generalization of all of those people there being armed to the hilt? 

Fear................that's it. And it seems it is working.

Kavika
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Kavika   replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1.1    4 years ago
Fear................that's it. And it seems it is working.

It certainly does. The wing nuts protesting are fearful of an honest election. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1.1    4 years ago
so why a sweeping generalization of all of those people there being armed to the hilt?

Where was that?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.1.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Split Personality @7.1.3    4 years ago

JFC Split. Read the damned headline...................it makes is sound as thought the whole militia was out there sporting "military" styled (key word) arms.

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1.5  Krishna  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1.1    4 years ago
Yep he does so why a sweeping generalization of all of those people there being armed to the hilt? 

No one is "Making  a sweeping generalization of all of those people there being armed to the hilt"!!!

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1.6  Krishna  replied to  Split Personality @7.1.3    4 years ago
so why a sweeping generalization of all of those people there being armed to the hilt?
Where was that?

There wasn't!

It was just a Fig Newton Of His Imagination!!!

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1.7  Split Personality  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1.4    4 years ago

Sorry to disagree.  You are seeing what you think someone else might think. That's the definition

of "assume".

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.1.8  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Split Personality @7.1.7    4 years ago
You are seeing what you think someone else might think.

And that is different from several of our members how? The plain and simple fact that this is posted here is a dog whistle. Sorry to disagree back. Seems some people are STILL afraid that the lawsuits may have an impact........and therefore must continue the fear mongering of the last five years.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1.9  Split Personality  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1.8    4 years ago

Someone, needs a break from all of this...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @7.1.2    4 years ago
The wing nuts protesting are fearful of an honest election. 

Did you consider protesters in 2016 to be wing nuts, too? Were they scared of an honest election?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1.8    4 years ago

Exactly!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
7.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Duck Hawk @7    4 years ago

Intimidation only exists in the eye of the beholder. Nothing scary or serious is going on here.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Greg Jones @7.2    4 years ago

But why go there with a rifle if not to intimidate?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.2.2  Split Personality  replied to  Tacos! @7.2.1    4 years ago

because no one is afraid of tatoos anymore?  lol

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
7.2.3  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Tacos! @7.2.1    4 years ago

Most are probably there to intimidate. Some carry for protection, but those people [like me] carry concealed. People that truly support carrying for protection don't open carry for good reason. Are they legally allowed to? In most instances they are, but again, in this instance, it likely was to intimidate.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
8  Nerm_L    4 years ago

Well, good for them.  Out of curiosity, how many election centers have these gun wielding terrorists vandalized and destroyed?  How many election centers have they looted?  How many police cars have they burned?  How many police officers have they attacked?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
8.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Nerm_L @8    4 years ago

None....unlike those left wing antifa and BLM people that the Democrats champion.

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Greg Jones @8.1    4 years ago
None....unlike those left wing antifa and BLM people that the Democrats champion.

There you go again!

(Don't you ever tire of "playing the 'WHATABOUTISM" card???)

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  Krishna @8.1.1    4 years ago

It is a valid comparison- the left just doesn't care what Antifa and BLM do- so they get a free pass.

But those nasty gun toting conservatives that don't harm anyone, or destroy anything- lock them up!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
8.1.3  cjcold  replied to  Krishna @8.1.1    4 years ago

Obviously carrying AR-15s in public isn't meant to be intimidating /s.. 

GregTx
PhD Guide
8.1.4  GregTx  replied to  cjcold @8.1.3    4 years ago

What did you think would happen?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Nerm_L @8    4 years ago

How many have they intimidated? How many have they scared ? 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
8.2.1  Nerm_L  replied to  JohnRussell @8.2    4 years ago
How many have they intimidated? How many have they scared ? 

I have no idea.  And I suspect you have no idea, either.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
8.2.2  cjcold  replied to  Nerm_L @8.2.1    4 years ago

Low IQ fascists carrying loaded military assault weapons scares me.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
8.2.3  Sunshine  replied to  cjcold @8.2.2    4 years ago
Low IQ fascists

Them carrying bricks, bats, and gasoline should be what scares you.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.2.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  cjcold @8.2.2    4 years ago
military assault weapons

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.2.6  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to    4 years ago

Sculpted out of a Pop-tart...........................jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

GregTx
PhD Guide
8.2.7  GregTx  replied to  cjcold @8.2.2    4 years ago

Really? Where so many have 1000 yard rifles? 

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.3  Krishna  replied to  Nerm_L @8    4 years ago
of curiosity, how many election centers have these gun wielding terrorists vandalized and destroyed?  How many election centers have they looted?  How many police cars have they burned?  How many police officers have they attacked?

Three.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
8.4  cjcold  replied to  Nerm_L @8    4 years ago

False-flag boogaloo have done all of that.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9  Tacos!    4 years ago

It is a bit of a dishonest headline. It say fans (plural) holding rifles (plural). According to the pictures, there is one guy (a nut) - who they took two pictures of - with one rifle and everybody else looks pretty harmless.

Dragon
Freshman Silent
9.1  Dragon  replied to  Tacos! @9    4 years ago

Like pictures taken of a few streets in Portland being torn up, yet saying the whole of Portland is on fire. Media spin works both ways.