╌>

Evangelical Pastor Claims People in Heaven Are 'Crying Out' About Voter Fraud: 'Angels Have Been Dispatched'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  18 comments

By:   Newsweek

Evangelical Pastor Claims People in Heaven Are 'Crying Out' About Voter Fraud: 'Angels Have Been Dispatched'
"You cannot come against the Lord of the Sabbath, the Lord of angel armies," Pastor George Pearsons said, touting Trump's baseless claims of election fraud.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

U.S.Evangelical ChristiansDonald TrumpJoe BidenVoter Fraud

Evangelical Christian Pastor George Pearsons claimed that people in heaven—as well as ballots—are "crying out" about alleged voter fraud in the 2020 election, saying that "angels have been dispatched."

President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris were declared the winners of the presidential election on November 7, after the Associated Press, Fox News and other television networks called Pennsylvania and Nevada in the Democratic ticket's favor. President Donald Trump has refused to concede, pushing unfounded claims of widespread election fraud—for which his campaign has not provided evidence.

Pearsons, a senior pastor at the Eagle Mountain International Church in Texas, repeated many of these claims during his Sunday sermon, while suggesting God was on Trump's side. Right Wing Watch first reported the pastor's remarks.

"So not only are the voters crying out, not only are we raising our voices over this corruption and this fraud, but the ballots are doing the same thing," the pastor said.

"All the way down the line, even to people who have died and gone to Heaven. ... Especially if those people were born again, they're in Heaven right now and they're crying out," Pearsons told the congregation.

george-pearsons.png?w=790&f=179356c6ee0ab59dd59a30548d0a3a0b In this screenshot, Pastor George Pearsons presents a sermon on November 15, claiming that there was significant fraud in the 2020 presidential electionEagle Mountain Church/Facebook

"They're crying out against the injustice of this. You cannot come against the Lord of the Sabbath, the Lord of angel armies. Angels have been dispatched; they are out there. That is why that voice is crying out. It is not just the people. It is the ballot itself," the pastor said.

Newsweek reached out to Pearson's church for further comment but did not immediately receive a response.

The day after the November 3 election, during a broadcast by the Victory Channel, Pearsons claimed that God was "not happy" about Biden pulling ahead of Trump as more ballots were counted.

"'I'm not happy with what you're doing to my nation, and I'm not happy about what you're doing to my man'—now he's speaking about Mr. Trump right there," the pastor said, claiming he was sharing God's message.

Several other prominent evangelical leaders have prayed or spoken in support of Trump in the wake of the election. The president's personal spiritual adviser Pastor Paula White denounced what she described as the "demonic confederacies that are attempting to steal the election from Trump" in an election-eve prayer service.

"I hear victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory right now in the corners of heaven" White chanted, adding "angles are being dispatched right now."

White evangelical Christians have been a key base of support for Trump since his election in 2016. Exit polls showed that about 8 in 10 white evangelicals voted for the president that year. That support appears to have declined slightly in 2020, with exit polling by Edison Research for the National Election Pool showing 75 percent support for the president.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

coo_coo_bird18.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

These fake men of God makes me want to puke.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1  cjcold  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2    4 years ago

All men "of god" are fake. 

There is no god.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3  Gsquared    4 years ago

Here's the angel on wings come to rescue Trump now:

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.1  cjcold  replied to  Gsquared @3    4 years ago

So a criminal comes to rescue a criminal????

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4  lady in black    4 years ago

Oh please, another "faux" christian whiner.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  lady in black @4    4 years ago

One of the things I would love to see Biden do is remove the tax exemption status from some of the con men.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5  Split Personality    4 years ago

Meanwhile down on planet earth, Trump, no longer constrained by Esper or any other adults at the Pentagon,

announces troop withdrawals from Afghanistan and Iraq/Syria.

Mr. Trump, defending his reputation as a classy guy, fired Chris Krebs today via Tweet.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday fired the director of the federal agency that vouched for the reliability of the 2020 election.

Trump fired Christopher Krebs in a tweet, saying his recent statement defending the security of the election was “highly inaccurate.”

The firing of Krebs, a Trump appointee and director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, comes as Trump is refusing to recognize the victory of Democratic President-elect Joe Biden and removing high-level officials seen as insufficiently loyal. He fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Nov. 9, part of a broader shakeup that put Trump loyalists in senior Pentagon positions.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6  TᵢG    4 years ago

Trump makes a ridiculous claim and many run with it in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.     jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

CB
Professor Principal
7  CB    4 years ago

Where is the biblical lesson to back up this nonsense? This man is running on pure emotion. God is not mocked.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
7.1  cjcold  replied to  CB @7    4 years ago

Don't much care about god and his fake minions. Most playing the god game are hippocrates.

I'll stick with my home-team guy Patrich Mahomes.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
7.1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  cjcold @7.1    4 years ago

.........All hail the Patrick....!!!!!!

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.2  CB  replied to  cjcold @7.1    4 years ago

No problem. It is important to understand that when I speak in a certain parlance I am addressing "the Faithful," in their, our, 'tongue.' And no, I am not a fan or friend of Copeland Ministries. Truly, his success in ministry is a confusion to me-in having this life-long ministry, but not everything is for me to understand.

CB
Professor Principal
8  CB    4 years ago
Evangelical Christian Pastor George Pearsons claimed that people in heaven—as well as ballots—are "crying out" about alleged voter fraud in the 2020 election, saying that "angels have been dispatched."

Pastor Pearsons owes an explanation as to what discernment he is displaying to determine voter fraud where the authorities have not! It definitely can not be because Donald Trump says so - he is a known liar, cheater, and thief!

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
9  Hal A. Lujah    4 years ago

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
10  Hal A. Lujah    4 years ago

And check out this clear evidence of divine intervention by “Prophet” Shepherd Bushiri of South Africa ...

Amazing!!!

CB
Professor Principal
10.1  CB  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @10    4 years ago

Nonsense. Why in a particular spot which he specifically 'sought" out at the foot of the stairs. Besides, not impressive! How practical is it to 'float' in one spot? Not very practical at all. 'Hover' around the room and back up the stairs. And what's with the suspicious rug there any way?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @10    4 years ago

That much hot air causes things to rise.