╌>

Drunken man pleads guilty after trying to have sex with postbox (victim wishes to remain anonymous)

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  16 comments

Drunken man pleads guilty after trying to have sex with postbox (victim wishes to remain anonymous)

• Paul Bennett, 45, was caught rubbing himself up and down the pillar box
  • He was in shopping centre when a female passer-by spotted him in the act
  • She called the police who found him drunk outside and exposing himself
  • He pleaded guilty and was given a community order with alcohol treatment

Paul Bennett, 45, was spotted rubbing himself up and down on the postbox in a shopping centre

A man has admitted trying to having sex with a postbox after he was caught with his trousers round his ankles and shouting 'wow', a court heard.

Paul Bennett was spotted rubbing himself up and down on the pillar box in the Scholes Precinct shopping centre in Wigan, Greater Manchester, by a female passer-by who called the police.

The 45-year-old, who was drunk at the time, had been having an argument with a woman and after she walked away he lay down on a bench and started to shout.

His yelling caught the attention of the witness, who looked out her window and saw Bennett pulling down his trousers, exposing himself and performing a sex act.

He then moved over to the post boxand rubbed himself up and down it with his trousers down, shouting 'wow', before pulling his pants up and checking his reflection in a window.

Katie Beattie, prosecuting, said: 'The victim was disgusted and alarmed by his behaviour. She rang the police.'

Bennett was found by police officers at the front of a shop in the precinct where he was still exposing himself and statement read to the prosecution described him as drunk.

The court heard Bennett became agitated and clenched his teeth as he shouted and swore at the officers.

Defending Martin Jones said: 'The lady watched for sometime and was ashamed, disgusted and upset and my client accepts that. Clearly there are issues that need to be addressed.'

Bennett pleaded guilty to two charges of indecent exposure and using threatening and abusive words with abusive behaviour at Wigan and Leigh Magistrates' Court.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913456/Drunken-man-pleads-guilty-trying-sex-postbox-wearing-trousers-round-ankles-shouting-Wow.html

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

OMG!!!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     9 years ago

Gives a whole new meaning to ''special delivery''.Grin.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

ROFLOL!! Good one Kav!! Grin.gif

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    9 years ago

Girl...where do you find this stuff?! This is disgustingly fabulous!

Also fabulous is that it happened 'over there' and not 'over here'.

Nona62
Professor Silent

lol...Glad you enjoyed it!! Some stuff I find over a NV,some just searching around the "Net"

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    9 years ago
Redefining junk mail.

Nona62
Professor Silent

24.gif 24.gif 24.gif Can't even "return to sender"

Nona62
Professor Silent

lol...I'm not sure but, it might be illegal to tamper with it andmake it illegible.

LoneRanger01
Freshman Silent
link   LoneRanger01    9 years ago

"Clearly there are issues that need to be addressed" ...I hope they used self sticking address labels.....

Nona62
Professor Silent

24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif OMG...hilarious!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

Grin.gif Grin.gif Grin.gif Can it be "returned to sender"?

TTGA
Professor Silent
link   TTGA    9 years ago

This story has a whole lot more information than I really wanted to read, but it did wake me up big time.Grin.gif Grin.gif Grin.gif Grin.gif Grin.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

You can't make this stuff up!

Nona62
Professor Silent

ROFLOL !!

Nona62
Professor Silent

ROFL !!!