╌>

Two Trailers For Nerds

Category:  Entertainment

By:  evilgenius  •  3 years ago  •  13 comments

Two Trailers For Nerds

The Marvel Cinematic Universe phase 4 movie Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings movie synopsis:

Marvel's Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings stars Simu Liu as Shang-Chi, alongside Awkwafina, Tony Leung, Fala Chen, Meng'er Zhang, Florian Munteanu, Ronny Chieng, and Michelle Yeoh. In the film, Shang-Chi is forced to confront his past after he is drawn into the Ten Rings organization. Shang-Chi is a Marvel Studios production as part of Phase Four of the MCU. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is scheduled to be released on September 3, 2021.

I so liked Netflix's Love Death + Robots animated anthology series I'm overjoyed to see season 2 coming out with word season 3 will be along next year!

From wild adventures on far-flung planets to unsettling encounters close to home: The Emmy-winning anthology returns with a crop of provocative tales.
The NSFW animated anthology returns with a vengeance. Naked giants, Christmas demons, and robots-gone-wild… Consume irresponsibly. Volume 2 coming May 14.

The official trailer for Marvel's Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

The official trailer for Love Death + Robots.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

evilone
Professor Guide
1  author  evilone    3 years ago

Love Death + Robots is just in time for my birthday too!

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1  Kavika   replied to  evilone @1    3 years ago

Looks like an updated Bruce Lee. 

What date is your birthday?

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.1  author  evilone  replied to  Kavika @1.1    3 years ago
Looks like an updated Bruce Lee. 

I'm sure Marvel and by extension Disney is trying to cash in on the Chinese market with the Shang-Chi movie, but I'll probably be in the theater watching it none the less.

What date is your birthday?

The 18th. I'll be old enough to order off the senior menu!

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Kavika   replied to  evilone @1.1.1    3 years ago
The 18th. I'll be old enough to order off the senior menu!

LMAO, I've been there for quite a while. My birthday is the 26th 

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.3  author  evilone  replied to  Kavika @1.1.2    3 years ago

Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin to you!

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Kavika   replied to  evilone @1.1.3    3 years ago

Dziekuje Ci

evilone
Professor Guide
2  author  evilone    3 years ago

Also worth note today they announced the DC movie The Flash officially starts production. It's only taken 6 year, 6 month and 4 days to get there, but it's going to happen whether we like it or not. LOL!

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1  Kavika   replied to  evilone @2    3 years ago

My favorite is the ''Green Lantern''

evilone
Professor Guide
2.1.1  author  evilone  replied to  Kavika @2.1    3 years ago

The WB Green Lantern movie with Ryan Reynolds didn't go over well with the audience or critics overall. HBOMax is working on a Green Lantern Corps series. Also the character from the CW show Green Arrow, John Diggle is shown to get a ring on the very last episode of the series last year. He's been rumored to show up in the second half of this year's The Flash (also on CW) as a Green Lantern.

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
2.1.2  Transyferous Rex  replied to  evilone @2.1.1    3 years ago

We are working on getting a subscription to HBOMax. Not sure what I'll have to give up before my wife blesses this. 

I wasn't as critical of Green Lantern. Not saying it couldn't have been better, but I was, and have been, looking forward to another installment, featuring Sinestro as the main villain. They set it up...then apparently vacated the notion after the poor reception? This was the topic of conversation on the way to a baseball game the other day. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

I'm not a great fan of Martial Arts movies, notwithstanding most of them seem to be produced and appreciated here, nor have I been watching animation movies, although I think of Crouching Tiger, HIdden Dragon as being one of my favourite movies - I deem it to be more lyrical that most movies. 

evilone
Professor Guide
4.1  author  evilone  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    3 years ago

I'm not like a huge fan, but I enjoy any kind of action movie and a good Martial Arts film will always hit my radar at some point. I am however a big fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies. I have all of them on physical disk in my collection.

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
5  Transyferous Rex    3 years ago

I'm surrounded by nerds. Current debate at my house is who the Power Broker is. I'm sure I'll know the answer before its revealed, or I get the opportunity to watch as it is revealed. My nerd sons cannot resist looking for spoilers, nor sharing. 

Watched Love Death + Robots in one sitting. Glad the 2nd volume is going to be released soon. I'll be watching Shang-Chi as well.