╌>

Rick Wiles Says COVID-19 Vaccines Are a Plot to Carry Out ‘Global Genocide’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  17 comments

Rick Wiles Says COVID-19 Vaccines Are a Plot to Carry Out ‘Global Genocide’

VIDEO AT LINK

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Radical right-wing conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles used Friday’s edition of his “TruNews”   broadcast   to declare that COVID-19 vaccines are really part of a plot to carry out “global genocide.”

Relying entirely on   an article   from an obscure   conspiracy theory website   in India that claimed the next wave of COVID-19 will kill up to 70 percent of those who have been vaccinated, Wiles bellowed that he intends to survive this “genocide” by refusing to get vaccinated while noting that the upside of this “mass death campaign” will be that “a lot of stupid people will be killed off.”

“I am not going to be vaccinated,” Wiles said. “I’m going to be one of the survivors. I’m going to survive the genocide.”

“I am not going to allow the COVID maniacs to convince me to be vaccinated or [to] vaccinate me against my will,” he continued. “I know what I’m reading. I know what I’m seeing. There is a mass death campaign underway right now—and I don’t care what people [say], they can they write any article they want to write about me, they can do everything they can to deplatform me—I’m going to survive a global genocide.”

“The only good thing that will come out of this is a lot of stupid people will be killed off,” Wiles added. “If the vaccine wipes out a lot of stupid people, well, we’ll have a better world. I’m going to survive. I’m going to survive by God’s grace; by his will, I’m going to survive the genocide.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

This guy, who is a far right Christian nut case, has been wrong more times than anyone could count. How does he still have an audience ? 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Never heard of him. [deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago
Rick Wiles  (1953–), the host of the  Tru News  radio  program, [2]  is a mentally disturbed,  far-right   fundamentalist Christian  radio host and  conspiracy theorist . Often a guest on the  Jim Bakker  show, and a frequent sideshow freak of  Right Wing Watch , Wiles is best known for his over the top, crazy,  bigoted  outbursts, oft-contradictory conspiracy theories of an unprecedented level of wackiness and his tendency to believe everything he hears. Common subjects of his rants include  Jews gays , gay Jews,  Muslims , diseases, and his all-time adversary  Barack Hussein Obama .

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago
This guy, who is a far right Christian nut case, has been wrong more times than anyone could count. How does he still have an audience ? 

I have never heard of him.

Kind of interesting that you have and found an article about him.

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.2.1  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2    3 years ago
I have never heard of him

Either have I

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @1.2.1    3 years ago

Funny that leftwingers have.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.2.3  Tacos!  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2    3 years ago
I have never heard of him.

Me neither. He sounds like a nut.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
1.3  Gazoo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Never heard of him, which one would think would not be the case since he’s been wrong more than anyone can count.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.4  MrFrost  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

So he is saying that the trump vaccines are going to carry out global genocide? He better be careful, he'll be kicked out of the clubhouse.

I have had both my Pfizer vaccines....still kickin'.. 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2  lady in black    3 years ago

Another looney tunes faux christian

devangelical
Professor Principal
3  devangelical    3 years ago
“a lot of stupid people will be killed off”

funny. I know who I'm rooting for...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  devangelical @3    3 years ago

I have a list and it is a long one.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

A very wise doctor friend of my late father once told me that the only reason insane people are locked up and we're out here is because we're the majority.  There are times like these when I think he was right. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

Don’t know who he is but he could do us all a favor by getting hit by a bus.

CB
Professor Principal
6  CB    3 years ago
quote.png?skin=ntNewsTalkers3&v=1614717718 Radical right-wing conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles used Friday’s edition of his “TruNews” broadcast to declare that COVID-19 vaccines are really part of a plot to carry out “global genoc ide..”

Why specifically the Covid-19 vaccines. The world is full of vaccinated people from cradle to grave. . . .  If someone wants to get any one of us. . . .  Think about it. . . it's not that difficult to accomplish.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7  Tacos!    3 years ago

There goes an insane person.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
8  Hal A. Lujah    3 years ago

The vaccine genocide is scheduled to strike on the same day that Jesus returns.  In other words, everyone is safe, forever.