╌>

Democratic congressman tells Marjorie Taylor Greene to 'shut your seditious, QAnon loving mouth' after she called his party 'the enemy within'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  3 years ago  •  14 comments

By:   Eliza Relman, Business Insider

Democratic congressman tells Marjorie Taylor Greene to 'shut your seditious, QAnon loving mouth' after she called his party 'the enemy within'

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Eliza Relman
Tue, May 4, 2021, 1:56 PM

eecb015471a8b54cf3be5ab30bea8fc4

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene speaks with a colleague on the House floor on January 3.   Erin Scott-Pool/Getty
  • Reps. Ruben Gallego and Marjorie Taylor Greene got into a heated Twitter exchange this week.

• Gallego said Greene was an "insurrectionist" after she called Democrats "the enemy within."

• In response, Greene called Gallego a "coward" and questioned his masculinity.

• See more stories on Insider's business page .

Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego and GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene got into a heated Twitter exchange this week, exposing the deep anger still roiling the ranks of Congress after the Capitol riot on January 6.

After Greene, the freshman Republican from Georgia who's embraced a host of far-right conspiracy theories, called her Democratic colleagues "the enemy within" in   a tweet   on Sunday, Gallego said Greene was aligned with the Capitol rioters.

"I was trying to figure what type of pen to stab your friends with if they overran us on the floor of the House of Representatives while trying to conduct a democratic transition of power," Gallego said. "So please shut your seditious, Qanon loving mouth when it comes to who loves America."

Gallego, a Marine combat veteran from Arizona,   helped colleagues   with their gas masks as Trump supporters stormed the Capitol in January. He also   provided shelter in his office to several journalists   after they were denied entry into a safe room.

On Tuesday, Greene accused Gallego of seeking attention, called him a "coward," and questioned his masculinity.

"While you were hiding with your little pen, brave Republican MEN were helping police hold the door, so that ALL of us could get out safely. Coward," she wrote.

Gallego said that while there were "many heroes" in the Capitol on January 6, Greene was one of the "many insurrectionist trying to destroy Democracy."

Gallego ended the exchange by saying he didn't have time for a Twitter feud because he was too busy with legislative work, which he said Greene "wouldn't know about" because she was   stripped of her committee assignments   a month after being sworn in.

"I would tweet back and forth with you but I have 2 committee assignments and a bill of mine is being marked," he tweeted. "That we means it's passing out of committee. (But you wouldn't know about that)."

Read the original article on   Business Insider

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

I cannot stand this nasty hateful QANon whackjob bitch.

It has a serious case of penis envy.  

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2  lady in black    3 years ago

She is a c u next tuesday, and I hate that word, but it fits this whack a doo.  

Hey shitbag don't fuck with a Marine.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  lady in black @2    3 years ago

I can't think of enough nasty words to describe this nasty POS.  I don't want any more tickets though.  

Hallux
PhD Principal
2.1.1  Hallux  replied to  Tessylo @2.1    3 years ago

Try 'quim', it took Newsvine's tsk-tsk force months to catch on.

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
3  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     3 years ago

Looks like our politicians and media that has been working for years to divide us up to gain power and profit may be starting to backfire on them.

Good ! 

PS IMO: People in support of the inserection should not still be in public office. Period

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     3 years ago
After graduating from Harvard University, Gallego joined the Marines . After completing infantry training, he deployed to Iraq with Lima Company, 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment. 3/25 would lose 46 Marines and two Navy corpsmen between January 2005 and January 2006, according to the Marine Corps official website.

And Green has done what in defense of our country? Nothing but spew BS.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1  devangelical  replied to  Kavika @4    3 years ago

the army she wanted to join surrendered in 1865...

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Kavika @4    3 years ago

As usual she hasn’t done or sacrificed a fucking thing, very few of those fuckhead right wi g loud mouths ever have. They are just looking to make a fast buck of the stupidity of their voters.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5  Greg Jones    3 years ago

There was no insurrection. What started as a peaceful protest turned into a riot when a couple hundred radical right wingers took over. Green will likely be voted out next year

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Greg Jones @5    3 years ago

It was an attempted insurrection, your denial will not change that. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Thrawn 31 @5.1    3 years ago

it'll all come out in the wash. my source in one of the alphabet intelligence agencies told me that some federal agents were yelling "shoot to kill" at the TV's while watching it happen live.

JBB
Professor Principal
6  JBB    3 years ago

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7  Gsquared    3 years ago

Greene is a disgrace and a stain on the House of Representatives.  She needs to disappear back into whatever hole she crawled out from.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

She needs to be stomped the fuck out. And I mean straight up mouth on a curb. Can’t stand that bitch.