╌>

Women Brawl in Stands of White Sox-Cardinals Game

Category:  Sports

Via:  sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom  •  3 years ago  •  23 comments

By:   Ryan Phillips (MSN)

Women Brawl in Stands of White Sox-Cardinals Game
Women brawled in the stands during the White Sox-Cardinals game Monday night.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The Chicago White Sox and St. Louis Cardinals were trying to put on a nice show for everyone in attendance Monday night when some bleacher bums had to go ruin it for everyone. Yes, another brawl broke out in the stands of a Major League Baseball game, but this time there was a twist. This time the combatants were women and the guys were trying to break things up.

© Provided by The Big Lead Fans brawl at a White Sox-Cardinals game

Check this crazy scene out:

Told ya'll, the bleachers ain't for the weak? pic.twitter.com/ymEiSYEG7w
— Nancy (@nancyshines_) May 25, 2021

The most embarrassing thing about this video is the Adam Dunn Jersey on the woman in the foreground.

Another angle of the fight:

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! For a Monday night we have an abnormal amount of drunken shenanigans at the ballpark this evening. #WhiteSoxpic.twitter.com/0rItSTqmSe
— William John (@b_hint1322) May 25, 2021

Here's video of the aftermath as security shows up to haul them away:

We got us a brawl in the stands. #WhiteSoxpic.twitter.com/dM6bzGbazl
— Jeff Terry (@nuclear94) May 25, 2021

Here's a still shot:

Fans fight in the bleachers during the 9th inning as the #WhiteSox defeat the Cardinals 5-1 https://t.co/zS8vokF89Wpic.twitter.com/sjaG4IYLuH
— Brian Cassella (@briancassella) May 25, 2021

Fans are back in stadiums as states open up and MLB teams loosen restrictions. These people haven't been able to brawl in the stands for nigh on two years, they're getting their money's worth early in the season. So far we've had not one, but two fights involving Dodgers fans and a Padres fan going Mike Tyson on a Rockies fan. There have been a litany of others as well.

So yeah, welcome back to stadiums baseball fans. Hope you brought bail money.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 years ago

So yeah, welcome back to stadiums baseball fans. Hope you brought bail money.

Or tip money...which ever the case may be.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    3 years ago

No one thought to throw a bucket of cold water on them? This country has really gone to shit. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.1  devangelical  replied to  MrFrost @1.1    3 years ago

...genius...

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
2  Bob Nelson    3 years ago

It sure is great to have real spectators again!

Veronica
Professor Guide
3  Veronica    3 years ago

Cardboard cutouts didn't cause so much entertainment.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    3 years ago

My favorite memory of White Sox Park was many years at the Old Comiskey Park during the last game before the great Bill Veeck sold the team to Jerry Reinsdorf. Me and a couple friends had gone to the game and were hanging out down the left field line. There were fights all over the place that night. Suddenly a guy standing near us chucks a pint whisky bottle at Oakland A's left fielder Ricky Henderson's head. Lucky for Ricky he saw it coming and was able to duck. 

The outfield crowds in the cheap (er) seats are usually more rowdy like we see in the seeded video. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

I have only ever gone to a hockey game. The fans were pretty tame

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @5    3 years ago

... because most of the fighters are down on the rink, while wearing ice skates.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @5.1    3 years ago

Lethal weapons on their feet

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.2  MrFrost  replied to  Trout Giggles @5    3 years ago

I used to go to a semi-pro hockey club a bunch of years ago. They would draw ~15,000 fans per event, anyway, every time there was a fight on the ice, they would play Whitney Houstons, "I Will Always Love You" over the PA system. I heard that song a LOT.. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @5.2    3 years ago

that's funny. The only hockey games I went to were semi-pro, also. But fun!

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
5.2.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2.1    3 years ago

I went to a couple of San Diego Padres games when I was stationed in San Diego back in the mid 70's. They were pretty mild. Although I did see a feisty hot dog and beer vendor take on a drunk and unruly fan who tried to stiff him on  beer! That was actually fun to watch. Some people thought it was more exciting than the game.😁

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    3 years ago

Chick fight! 

Ever notice how people always see this as entertainment, and aren’t really worried these ladies will actually hurt each other?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @6    3 years ago

Men like to watch women brawl. Maybe they think a boob will pop out or something. But let me tell you, women do get hurt. I got a black eye from picking a fight with a classmate in 6th grade. She taught me a lesson. I've come away from other fights bruised and scratched. Women fight dirty.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
6.1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1    3 years ago
Women fight dirty

i'll have to jump in between to "clean" it up

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1    3 years ago

You got that right! I once saw two hookers in Olongopo City in Subic Bay in the Philippines get into a knock down drag out over the same guy. Fighting, kicking, screaming, hair pulling and biting. Then out came the butterfly knives! That's when you know those gals were seriously pissed! Now that was a dirty fight. That's when the prospective customer made a hasty and very silent retreat...