╌>

Leo Terrell goes off on latest insulting comments: Somebody’s got to let Joe Biden know that he’s racist

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  3 years ago  •  29 comments

By:   Robert Jonathan

Leo Terrell goes off on latest insulting comments: Somebody’s got to let Joe Biden know that he’s racist
Host Sean Hannity began the segment by reminding the audience of Biden’s sketchy track record when it comes to race relations, a purported history of insensitivity, or worse, that Fox News contributor Terrell has also gone on television to reveal. As a prologue to the discussion with Terrell and Elder, Hannity noted that everyday Americans from all backgrounds are tired of the constant rhetorical divisiveness promulgated by liberals such as Biden who promised unity upon taking office.

Biden is a bigot.  A racist pig posing as a so called anti racist.  He’s now trying to force CRT and the 1619 project upon us across the country to mask his racist past and on going bigoted comments.  

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Joe Biden’s paternalistic claim without evidence that young black entrepreneurs lack assistance from lawyers or accountants to enable them to succeed in the marketplace is hardly sitting well with Los Angeles-based civil rights attorney Leo “2.0” Terrell or conservative commentator and attorney Larry Elder.

In reacting on the Fox News Hannity program to Biden’s remark at the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa Massacre, an amped-up and offended Terrell used the TV platform to send a Fox News Alert : “Joe Biden, look at me! I’m black. I’m a lawyer. Larry’s a lawyer.”

“There are thousands of black lawyers. This is insulting; this is offensive,” Terrell continued. “I’m black. I’m a lawyer, 30 years as a lawyer, and here’s the other part that is so insulting. It makes a false assumption, a racist assumption, that blacks only go to black lawyers. I have black clients, white clients, yellow clients. This guy plays the race card. Somebody needs to tell him he’s a racist…this is crazy.

“Breaking news: I’m black. I’m a lawyer,” Terrell reaffirmed, while he and Elder couldn’t help but laugh at the absurdity of Biden’s premise.

Recalling that Biden infamously claimed during the 2020 campaign that if someone considered voting for President Trump “ you ain’t black ,” Elder added about Biden that “This is a man that has even never run a lemonade stand, and he’s giving business advice.”

Elder then went on to asserted that Democrats are alarmed about the incrementally increasing share of the black vote that the GOP is winning, and that’s why “they’re pulling out the race card.”

Elder also wondered why Biden, who attended a Catholic prep school, won’t support K-12 vouchers to “give everybody else the opportunity to do the same thing…that will create a lot more black entrepreneurs.”

Watch:

(Video: Fox News )

Host Sean Hannity began the segment by reminding the audience of Biden’s sketchy track record when it comes to race relations, a purported history of insensitivity, or worse, that Fox News contributor Terrell has also gone on television to reveal.

As a prologue to the discussion with Terrell and Elder, Hannity noted that everyday Americans from all backgrounds are tired of the constant rhetorical divisiveness promulgated by liberals such as Biden who promised unity upon taking office.

Biden’s comments drew uproar from many of his critics:

Black Florida candidate Lavern Spicer was fired up over Biden’s latest comments and said in part, “let me tell your racist ass something, Joe. I’m on the internet right now, I got an ID plus I run businesses & food bank. I’ll be in Congress soon, too.”

Leo Terrell 1.0 was an aggressive, vocal liberal who has since become completely disillusioned with Democrats and their far-left agenda.

As 2.0, he has become one of the most forceful media advocates of President Trump and the MAGA movement.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    3 years ago

Too Late!

A.F. Branco | Jun 3, 2021 | Cartoons | 4

afb680_210603.jpg

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    3 years ago
“Breaking news: I’m black. I’m a lawyer,” Terrell reaffirmed, while he and Elder couldn’t help but laugh at the absurdity of Biden’s premise.

Recalling that Biden infamously claimed during the 2020 campaign that if someone considered voting for President Trump “you ain’t black,” Elder added about Biden that “This is a man that has even never run a lemonade stand, and he’s giving business advice.”

Elder then went on to asserted that Democrats are alarmed about the incrementally increasing share of the black vote that the GOP is winning, and that’s why “they’re pulling out the race card.”

Elder also wondered why Biden, who attended a Catholic prep school, won’t support K-12 vouchers to “give everybody else the opportunity to do the same thing…that will create a lot more black entrepreneurs.”

Watch:

(Video: Fox News)

Host Sean Hannity began the segment by reminding the audience of Biden’s sketchy track record when it comes to race relations, a purported history of insensitivity, or worse, that Fox News contributor Terrell has also gone on television to reveal.

As a prologue to the discussion with Terrell and Elder, Hannity noted that everyday Americans from all backgrounds are tired of the constant rhetorical divisiveness promulgated by liberals such as Biden who promised unity upon taking office.

Biden’s comments drew uproar from many of his critics:

Black Florida candidate Lavern Spicer was fired up over Biden’s latest comments and said in part, “let me tell your racist ass something, Joe. I’m on the internet right now, I got an ID plus I run businesses & food bank. I’ll be in Congress soon, too.”

https://thenewstalkers.com/community/discussion/54761/leo-terrell-goes-off-on-latest-insulting-comments-somebodys-got-to-let-joe-biden-know-that-hes-racist#cm1583380

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1    3 years ago

She won't be in Congress this term she lost to a dem 75% to 20% in the 24th district. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @1.1.1    3 years ago

It is the most Democratic district in Florida according to the  Cook Partisan Voting Index .

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.2    3 years ago

So what's your point. She said she would be in congress soon and she isn't or won't be unless she wins the 2022 election. Since the date on the article is June 2021 you would think that she would realize that she lost. Maybe she thinks that the election was stolen from her.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @1.1.3    3 years ago
So what's your point. She said she would be in congress soon and she isn't or won't be unless she wins the 2022 election.

My point is her winning in that rebuilt district was almost impossible. They vote like robots there.

Maybe she thinks that the election was stolen from her.

It's possible the left lies, cheats and steals. At least Obama can't call her a typical "white person."

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    3 years ago

You should get back on track there Vic. She thought that she could win so she got in the race and got her ass handed to her. 

It's possible the left lies, cheats and steals. At least Obama can't call her a typical "white person."

Which has nothing to do with anything I said in my comment. Guess that you're at a loss for anything that might resemble an on topic comment. 

Have a wonderful evening. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.6  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @1.1.5    3 years ago
You should get back on track there Vic.

So should you. That nasty comment about the election being stolen is the definition of taunting. I was very generous to you instead of giving you a ticket I answered you in kind.

Which has nothing to do with anything I said in my comment.

You knew what you were doing. You're not a victim.

Have a wonderful evening. 

And you as well

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1.7  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    3 years ago

Wow!

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1.8  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.6    3 years ago

Wow!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @1.1.1    3 years ago

Florida is gaining a new congressional district and after reapportionment she will likely have a GOP leaning district to run in.  Texas is gaining two and an African American Republican veteran who lost a Houston area seat in 2020 will run again in one of those new districts.  African American Rep. Donalds -R already has a safe GOP house seat in Florida.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.10  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.6    3 years ago

Taunting!!! LOLOLOL now that is funny. Give me a ticket to go along with your response. 

You knew what you were doing. You're not a victim.

Of course, I'm not a victim we leave that up to ''The election was stolen, Trump'' the perpetual victim who is going to be ''reinstated'' as President of the US in August. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @1.1.10    3 years ago
image-9-390x220.png

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    3 years ago

" the NAACP released a statement praising Byrd, saying that he "became a champion for civil rights and liberties" and "came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda"

"former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, who supports Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, because Duke represents the way in which white supremacists attach themselves to Trump's campaign"

Some former KKK members repent and change their actions and reverse their ideology and apologize for their previously racist beliefs, others double down on them and support Republicans and Donald Trump.

Hallux
PhD Principal
2  Hallux    3 years ago

Leo is dehydrated.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Hallux @2    3 years ago

Ah, a typical progressive attack the messenger rather than discussing the content of what was said reply. 

Hallux
PhD Principal
2.1.1  Hallux  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    3 years ago

Leo is the content.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @2.1.1    3 years ago

And you attacked him for something other than topic.

Hallux
PhD Principal
2.1.3  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.2    3 years ago

So what? What are these articles other than attacks?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Hallux @2.1.1    3 years ago

No, his words and opinion on the issue are actually the content.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Hallux @2.1.3    3 years ago

So you are defending what Biden said about African American business owners?  Or are you attacking African Americans who didn’t like what he said?  

Gazoo
Junior Silent
3  Gazoo    3 years ago

Giggle bitch actually called him a racist in a debate, but that didn’t stop her from pairing up with him. That speaks volumes about her character, or total lack of.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  Tessylo  replied to  Gazoo @3    3 years ago

[deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    3 years ago

removed for context

JumpDrive
Freshman Silent
4  JumpDrive    3 years ago
“Breaking news: I’m black. I’m a lawyer,” Terrell reaffirmed,...

This article is conservative pablum because it is based on anecdotal information. Real stats: 5% of lawyers are black, whereas 13% of the population is black. 85% of lawyers are white, whereas 76% of the population is white. So, blacks are underrepresented by over 60%, whereas white are overrepresented by 12%. Quite a spread.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  JumpDrive @4    3 years ago
se it is based on anecdotal information. Real stats:

What do you imagine is anecdotal? That there's not thousands of black lawyers?  That Terrell isn't a lawyer? 

5% of lawyers are black, whereas 13% of the population is black. 85% of lawyers are white, whereas 76% of the population is wh

Look like you are making the same racist argument Biden did. Do you imagine blacks can  only go to black lawyers? How are your "real stats" possibly relevantly to the discussion?   Unless you, like Biden, are somehow incapable of retaining non black lawyers.  

It's amazing how paternalistic white liberals are. They openly accuse blacks of being unable to perform basic functions, like retaining lawyers or accountants. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1    3 years ago

So very well said! jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    3 years ago

How dare these black lawyers speak on the topic of black legal representation? We have a perfectly good old white man, who is a career politician, to tell us what the real story is.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @5    3 years ago

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif After all sleepy old pervert dear leader uncle Joseph knows all! jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif