╌>

US finds no evidence aerial sightings were alien spacecraft: NYT

Category:  Mental Health and Wellness

Via:  hallux  •  3 years ago  •  7 comments

By:   NEWS AGENCIES

US finds no evidence aerial sightings were alien spacecraft: NYT
New intelligence report says no evidence unidentified aerial phenomena observed by Navy in recent years were alien.

FAKE FACT COVERUP

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

United States intelligence officials have found no evidence that unidentified aerial phenomena observed by Navy aviators in recent years were alien spacecraft, but the sightings remain unexplained in a highly anticipated government report.

The New York Times said on Thursday the report also found the vast majority of incidents documented over the past two decades did not originate from any American military or other advanced US government technology, citing senior administration officials briefed on the report headed to Congress this month.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hallux
PhD Principal
1  seeder  Hallux    3 years ago

MIB commit mass suicide, only Frank survives and he’s been muzzled. See interview on Tucker Carlson ... Nov. 37, 2184.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     3 years ago

It was the Star People, everyone knows that.

Hallux
PhD Principal
2.1  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Kavika @2    3 years ago

I thought it was the Tall Greys.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

And there is no evidence that they were NOT alien.  This is sort of like the Wuhan lab leak story.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    3 years ago
This is sort of like the Wuhan lab leak story.

Most plausible explanation, unless one is in total denial.

No evidence the virus jumped species

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1    3 years ago

Even LESS evidence that it was a lab leak.  It's much more plausible that such virus' cross from bat to human through an intermediate animal. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    3 years ago
United States intelligence officials have found no evidence that unidentified aerial phenomena observed by Navy aviators in recent years were alien spacecraft, but the sightings remain unexplained

I mean, that’s dumb. You don’t have a lot of options.

The most advanced aviation technology in the world belongs to the United States. I don’t think that is seriously in doubt. So assuming it’s not US tech, it could be one of three or four things (that I can think of)

1) The objects belong to some other country (seems extremely improbable)

2) They are aliens

3) They are Earth tech from an alternate universe

4) They are Earth tech from the future

All of these possibilities are pretty fantastic, but then so is the behavior of the objects. I feel like option number 1 is the least plausible just because we have so much evidence that other countries aren’t capable of producing anything that can do what these objects do. In other words, we have good evidence that it can’t be from another country.