╌>

Salma Hayek gets real about why her boobs keep growing

Category:  Health, Science & Technology

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  3 comments

By:   MSN

Salma Hayek gets real about why her boobs keep growing
Salma Hayek said she's been dealing with the unexpected side effects of menopause.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Salma Hayek needs to get something off her chest: No, she hasn't gotten a boob job.

While appearing on "Red Table Talk," the actress spoke about the breast augmentation speculation while also acknowledging that her chest has grown over the years. So, why have her boobs gotten bigger? Chalk this one up to the unexpected side effects of menopause.

"The boobs grow, a lot," she said. "For some women they get smaller, but there are some women that when you gain weight, your boobs grow. Other women, when you have children and you breast feed your boobs grow and they don't go back down and in some cases, when you are in menopause, they grow again."

Salma said "it happened in every single step" for her.

In addressing the people who think she got a breast augmentation, the 54-year-old plainly says, "I don't blame them, my boobs were smaller."

She quipped, "So was the rest of my body. But they just have kept growing. Many many sizes."

As if often the case, the "Frida" star noted that she's been having medical issues because of her chest size.

"My back has been really suffering from it," she said. "Not a lot of people talk about this."

Salma's boobs could soon be the talk of the town, as she's developing a new comedy series for HBO Max titled "A Boob's Life." Based off the novel "A Boob's Life: How America's Obsession Shaped Me…and You." The series centers on a 40-year-old woman who's life gets turned upside down when her boobs start talking to her.

"We are so appreciative that HBO Max was insightful and bold enough to develop this show with us," Salma said in a statement in February. "In 'A Boob's Life,' we use breasts as a metaphor for the constant judgement women are submitted to, creating a collective sensation that no matter what we do we are never enough. In this show, we give the breast a voice that takes us through the life of a woman from a unique perspective that often we don't dare to see."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

She is achieving a new popularity . Clean living I guess. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

If shes lucky her bosoms will grow to the size of Ivanka Trump's.

Ivanka-Trump-hot-looking-in-white-dress.jpg

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3  Split Personality    3 years ago

I remember when Snicki complained of this many years ago, the back pain and not being able to sleep on her stomach any more.