╌>

Crazy Pastor Warns Of Child Trafficking Tunnels Under White House

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  29 comments

By:   Susie Madrak (Crooks and Liars)

Crazy Pastor Warns Of Child Trafficking Tunnels Under White House
Greg Locke also warned of "Hollywood elite pedophiles."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

This clip via Right Wing Watch features Greg Locke, pastor of the Global Village Bible Church and also president of LockeMedia!

His Linked In page claims a masters from Baptist Theological School of New England, a Rhode Island correspondence school that seems to exist only on Facebook.

"Biden is a 'sex trafficking demon-possessed mongrel, he's of the left, he's no better than the pope, Oprah Winfrey, and Tom Hanks, and the rest of that wicked crowd -- God is gonna bring the whole house down.' "

He went on:

"He's gonna expose all these bunch of pedophiles, I tell you he's gonna expose Kamala Harris for the Jezebel demon that she is!"

Oh, and something about the child sex trafficking tunnels under the White House.

He has also told his congregants that Trump is still president, and that covid vaccines received by public figures were "sugar water."

Bless his heart!

Hey Rev, I think we got a pedophile for ya, right here!

lap_dance.jpg

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

God may need to bring down another flood and wash some of this shit away. 

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1  Hallux  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Do you have any idea of the trouble you will have caused if XXjefferson51 latches onto this nonsense?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Hallux @1.1    3 years ago

He thought about seeding the pastors allegations but decided they werent patriotic enough because there was no American flag on stage with the pastor.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
1.1.2  Gazoo  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    3 years ago

Is it really necessary to insult another member, basically behind his back, who has not even made a comment on this article? If it’s not a coc violation it should be.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Gazoo @1.1.2    3 years ago

If it was up to me he would be getting a lot worse than mild mocking. 

All comments are not equal, as badly as some of you may want them to be.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
1.1.4  Gazoo  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.3    3 years ago

“If it was up to me he would be getting a lot worse than mild mocking. 

All comments are not equal, as badly as some of you may want them to be.”

sounds like a sentence ripped from mein kampf.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Gazoo @1.1.4    3 years ago

Yeah sure it does. 

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1.6  Hallux  replied to  Gazoo @1.1.2    3 years ago

If there is one thing worse than having a bad reputation, it is having no reputation.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
1.1.7  Gazoo  replied to  Hallux @1.1.6    3 years ago

You think having a reputation of a pedophile is better than having no reputation? To each his/her own.

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1.8  Hallux  replied to  Gazoo @1.1.7    3 years ago

The only person here calling anyone a pedophile is Greg Locke. Are you joining him?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.9  Trout Giggles  replied to  Gazoo @1.1.2    3 years ago

oh please. Your righteous indignation is misplaced

Gazoo
Junior Silent
1.1.10  Gazoo  replied to  Hallux @1.1.8    3 years ago

Calm down, big guy, just responding to the stupidity in post 1.1.6.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
1.1.11  Gazoo  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.9    3 years ago

So you’re ok with talking shit about a member behind their back in an open forum? Why am i not surprised?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  Gazoo @1.1.11    3 years ago

bugger off

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  Gazoo @1.1.10    3 years ago

And we're responding to the stupidity in all of your posts.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

I wonder how many dead hookers are in this 'reverend's' closet or mistresses who he paid to have abortions or little kids he's diddled???????????????

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

Maybe the tunnel is a short cut to the pizza parlor.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1  Kavika   replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2    3 years ago
Maybe the tunnel is a short cut to the pizza parlor.

LOL, I'm sure that it is.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
2.2  Snuffy  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2    3 years ago

yeah,  I was thinking exactly that too. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

So those tunnels just appeared since Biden took office?

This loon is a special kind of stupid

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Trout Giggles @3    3 years ago

Actually, the tunnels are gold plated and the contractors never got paid, so …

CB
Professor Principal
4  CB    3 years ago

I condemn such foolishness masquerading as spirituality. He would have fared just as well delivering a stand-up comic routine.  This "ministry" should be reported to the IRS over political speech from a so-called, pulpit. Give him one more thing to decry as grievance!

JBB
Professor Principal
4.1  JBB  replied to  CB @4    3 years ago

Just going by what my most Christian of Friends on Facebook post a whole damn lot of evangelicals and conservatives (Southern Baptists) have gone through the looking glass and down the rabbit's hole. They have so mixed up their far rightwing politics with their fundamentalist convictions that they cannot tell fantasy from reality anymore. Why will so many people encourage others in what is plainly utter madness as long as it is all wrapped up in the flag and dragging a cross? This it mass insanity. Madness. Delusions on a grand scale...

CB
Professor Principal
4.1.1  CB  replied to  JBB @4.1    3 years ago
Southern Baptists' New Leader Has Many Issues To Tackle
J une 24, 2021 5:11 AM ET

The country's largest Protestant denomination has a new leader. His name is Ed Litton. And he says his goal is to create unity among the more than 14 million members of the Southern Baptist Convention, which isn't easy in this moment.

. . . .

MARTIN [HOST] : ...Separately. Let's begin with the reckoning about racism that's happening, obviously, around the country. And the Southern Baptist Convention is no exception. There was an effort to get the convention to take a stand on critical race theory , which is the idea of viewing our current institutions in America through the lens of racism and our history with slavery. Where did you land on that?

LITTON: Well, it's interesting because those efforts did not succeed. And, in fact, what I think our listeners need to understand about Southern Baptists is we have bound ourselves to the word of God as the tool for evaluating anything, systems of injustice would be included. And the reason we don't first turn to CRT is because CRT doesn't really deal with what we think is the core issue, which is the human heart. And the truth is, CRT doesn't deal with the origin of sin in all of us. It doesn't deal with the origin of - or the nature of redemption through the blood of Jesus Christ, shed for us. Nor does it give us hope for what we call a Revelation 7:9 Vision, which is around the throne of God in eternity, there will be every tribe and tongue.

MARTIN: As you know, I mean, there have been Black pastors within the Southern Baptist Convention who have...

LITTON: Right.

MARTIN: ...Felt unwelcome. And they have put that criticism into letters to the leadership. I mean, SBC churches are overwhelmingly white. American demographics are changing. I mean, are there efforts underway to diversify, to reach out to Black Americans to change the way the SBC is perceived?

LITTON: Well, yeah. Absolutely. But it's not just perception. It's some realities that we're having to face. The issue for us is to engage them, because you're absolutely right. The culture we want to communicate the gospel to is very diverse. And it's diversifying at a rapid rate. And gospel-loving people welcome that. We want people of color. We want people with different perspectives at the table with us. You know, a friend of mine recently said that the best way to listen is to just stop talking. Just get to know each other and hear each other and listen to each other. And as we began to open up and share and hear and learn, my perspective got challenged. But the reality is I realized my theology didn't change. What happened is my heart began to change.

MARTIN: When you say your perspective changed, your heart opened, how and to what?

LITTON: (Laughter) Well, I've always considered myself a student of history. And I had to admit I was an ignoramus about what my brothers and sisters of color have been living with and things that they've experienced. And so my reading changed. I started reading other history sources. I started seeing things I didn't know. Things started falling in place. And it began to make sense to me how limited my perspective was. And there's...

MARTIN: May I say, though, that shining a light on those holes in your own understanding of history and Black experience, that is what critical race theory is about. I mean, it's secular. You're right. It doesn't have a religious component. But that's the whole idea is recognizing the holes in our collective, white memory of Black experience.

LITTON: Yeah. No, I'm - and I'm not going to argue with that. As a matter of fact, I think that may be well right. But that's not what brought me to it. It was the gospel that brought me to that revelation.

MARTIN: The label itself has become polarized and politicized...

LITTON: Yes, well...

MARTIN: ...And you're saying, set it aside. And think of it through the lens of the Bible.

LITTON: And I'm not demanding other people set it aside. I'm saying, for Southern Baptists, you don't have to approach it through critical race theory. What we have to approach it through is the love of Jesus Christ.

|\

JBB, they done 'done' that now! (Smile.)

JBB
Professor Principal
4.1.2  JBB  replied to  CB @4.1.1    3 years ago

The SBC did not renounced its historic support of slavery and racial segregation until 1995...

CB
Professor Principal
4.1.3  CB  replied to  JBB @4.1.2    3 years ago

Yes. it's called "repentance' -turning and walking in another direction and the Church has to accept those individuals, groups, and organizations that do.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    3 years ago

It seems like a fundamental tactic of the whole QAnon business is to irrationally accuse people - often with zero evidence - of being pedophiles or of child trafficking just to avoid reasoned debate or critical analysis. In this way, opponents are dismissed out of hand by making people hate and fear them. 

It’s a familiar tactic, though, or it should be. Political opponents have similarly accused each other of communism, fascism, or racism in the same way and with the same goal.

CB
Professor Principal
5.1  CB  replied to  Tacos! @5    3 years ago
It’s a familiar tactic

It's a familiar sickness, no doubt.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @5    3 years ago

"It’s a familiar tactic, though, or it should be. Political opponents have similarly accused each other of communism, fascism, or racism in the same way and with the same goal."

Just like the gop does every day.