╌>

Mike Lindell Sets August Date for Bonkers Trump Reinstatement Theory: ‘Let’s Get These Communists Out!’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  22 comments

By:   Leia Idliby (Mediaite)

Mike Lindell Sets August Date for Bonkers Trump Reinstatement Theory: ‘Let’s Get These Communists Out!’
Continuing to tout the latest 2020 election conspiracy theory, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has set a date for Donald Trump's alleged return to office this summer.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Continuing to tout the latest 2020 election conspiracy theory, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has set a date for Donald Trump's alleged return to office this summer.

"The morning of August 13, it will be the talk of the world, going, 'Hurry up! Let's get this election pulled down," he told Brannon Howse of Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network. "Let's right the right. Let's get these communists out, you know that have taken over."

According to media watchdog Patriot Takes, which flagged the clip on Twitter, Lindell also claimed, "there will be many down-ticket senators that will have different election results."

Mike Lindell says by August 13, the talk of the world will be to overturn the election and get the communists out. He also said there will be many down ticket senators that will have different election results. pic.twitter.com/clYG1kMTgx
— PatriotTakes (@patriottakes) July 5, 2021

"You'll see when I say that, and they'll say what's going to happen to all the people that were involved. I don't know, right now the biggest concern is getting this election pulled on," Lindell added. "Donald Trump won. It's pretty simple, ok?"

Lindell made the claim as a conspiracy theory claiming Trump will be reinstated this summer becomes more popular. The theory, also pushed by pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell, gained media attention once Lindell made the claim on Steve Bannon'sWar Room: Pandemic.

Mike Lindell declares that as a result of voter fraud lawsuit he'll soon be filing, "Donald Trump will be back in office in August." pic.twitter.com/5Ewtd9SZ1O
— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) March 29, 2021

"Donald Trump, I believe, will be back in by the end of August," he said, adding that liberals like Rachel Maddow will admit that the election was stolen from the former president.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago
"The morning of August 13, it will be the talk of the world, going, 'Hurry up! Let's get this election pulled down," he toldBrannon Howseof Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network. "Let's right the right. Let's get these communists out, you know that have taken over."

America has become a sick parody of itself.  The satire movie IDIOCRACY comes to mind. 

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1  Ender  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Well, there are a bunch of morons that think doanld is smart....

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago
"The morning of August 13, it will be the talk of the world, going, 'Hurry up! Let's get this election pulled down,"

200.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.3  Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Let's get these communists out, you know that have taken over."

Either he really believes that-- or else maybe he thinks that sort of rhetoric will help him sell more My Pillows?

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2  lady in black    3 years ago

He's in serious need of a rubber room.  

Ender
Professor Principal
2.1  Ender  replied to  lady in black @2    3 years ago

Maybe the next venture for his company. Padded rooms for the insane.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Ender @2.1    3 years ago

pillow helmets, with maga imprinted...

pat wilson
Professor Participates
2.2  pat wilson  replied to  lady in black @2    3 years ago

That's the only explanation.

Hallux
PhD Principal
3  Hallux    3 years ago

Meh, democrats have the squad and republicans have the sQuad.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4  Split Personality    3 years ago

Mike Lindell,  living proof that cocaine destroys brain cells.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1  Ender  replied to  Split Personality @4    3 years ago

I have done coke and never fell that far down a rabbit hole.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Ender @4.1    3 years ago
I have done coke and never fell that far down a rabbit hole.

You probably didn't do it enough to get the lasting effects?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5  TᵢG    3 years ago

What motivates this guy?    This is insane.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
5.1  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @5    3 years ago
What motivates this guy?   

What motivates any Trump supporter/sycophant?

This is insane.

I think you answered your own question. jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Ender
Professor Principal
5.2  Ender  replied to  TᵢG @5    3 years ago

Now they also have an alternative plan that if the republicans win back the house they want to nominate donald as speaker...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Ender @5.2    3 years ago

He would have to learn how to speak first. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.2.2  Krishna  replied to  Ender @5.2    3 years ago
Now they also have an alternative plan that if the republicans win back the house they want to nominate donald as speaker...

I've actually seen some of them claiming the Speaker doesn't even have to be a member of the House!

I googled it-- seems they might be right:

The Constitution does not require the speaker to be an incumbent member of the House of Representatives, although every speaker thus far has been.[4] The speaker is second in the United States presidential line of succession, after the vice president and ahead of the president pro tempore of the Senate.[2]

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.3  Krishna  replied to  TᵢG @5    3 years ago

What motivates this guy?    This is insane.

And extremely obnoxious!

If i ever wake up,go to the bathroom, and open my medicine cabinet to find the moron's face inside--I will promptly punch him in the nose!

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.3.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @5.3    3 years ago
If i ever wake up,go to the bathroom, and open my medicine cabinet to find the moron's face inside--I will promptly punch him in the nose!

Is anyone here familiar with that commercial"

Dig
Professor Participates
6  Dig    3 years ago

The extremist Trump faction doesn't want a republic, people. They don't want to share power in good faith, they want to end the American experiment in collective self governance instead.

They want to rule... Period. 

Over the past few decades the right wing media has demonized the other side to a point that the hate is practically all-encompassing. The idea of the other side holding power is enraging for them. Remember how they lost their freaking minds the day after Obama was elected? It's only worsened since.

They literally want a tyranny of the minority. That's it and that's all. They no longer care about small "r" republican or small "d" democratic principles or ethics, and they will lie, cheat and steal (politically) without hesitation. We see it almost every day. This nonsense from Mike Lindell is just one more example. If violence occurs, even to the point of civil war (and we all know they're dreaming about it), then all the better in their minds.

I'm telling you, this is the enemy within. These extremists won't just go away if they're ignored, not with their propaganda outlets feeding them never ending rations of hate and lies. It's practically a lifestyle for them, a psychological group identity.

This country is on a precipice right now. If nothing is done about it by Homeland Security (and so far I don't think they've even bothered to ask people like Tucker Carlson to tone it down any), then you can almost certainly expect more violence at some point, likely much worse than January 6th. It's a fever dream for them. It's what they want.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6.1  Gsquared  replied to  Dig @6    3 years ago

Your assessment is totally correct, Dig.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
6.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Dig @6    3 years ago

I concur Dig.....  on all points.