╌>

Ana Navarro Shames Gov Ron DeSantis For Selling ‘Don’t Fauci My Florida’ Merch

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  3 years ago  •  16 comments

By:   Andi Ortiz

Ana Navarro Shames Gov Ron DeSantis For Selling ‘Don’t Fauci My Florida’ Merch
Additionally, there are shirts being sold that say “Keep Florida Free” and drink holders that read “How the hell am I going to be able to drink a beer with a mask on?”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Navarro got heated while discussing the methods being used to encourage people to get the COVID vaccine.

As the panel of women praised the fact that President  Biden invited Olivia Rodrigo to the White House  in an effort to spread encouraging messaging about the vaccine, Navarro briefly digressed to scold DeSantis for his own messaging.

Navarro noted that DeSantis is selling merchandise on his website, with the slogan “Don’t Fauci My Florida.”

Additionally, there are shirts being sold that say “Keep Florida Free” and drink holders that read “How the hell am I going to be able to drink a beer with a mask on?”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    3 years ago

As the panel of women praised the fact that President   Biden invited Olivia Rodrigo to the White House   in an effort to spread encouraging messaging about the vaccine, Navarro briefly digressed to scold DeSantis for his own messaging.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    3 years ago

Navarro noted that DeSantis is selling merchandise on his website, with the slogan “Don’t Fauci My Florida.”

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    3 years ago

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1  Split Personality  replied to  Krishna @3    3 years ago

I have seen several geniuses with a hole in the mask for the straws in their sodas or coffees.

Maybe they carry different masks for different porpoises, lol.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     3 years ago

DeathDesantis is a Trump mini me.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
5  SteevieGee    3 years ago

He's running for veep.  He's in the running right now but, sooner or later, he'll say something that Trump doesn't like and his career will be over.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6  bugsy    3 years ago

I really don't think anyone cares about, nor listens to what Navarro says.

JBB
Professor Principal
6.1  JBB  replied to  bugsy @6    3 years ago

The very fact that what Nevaro says is covered as news kind of shows that not to be true. Doesn't it?

I don't see news services covering your musings. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.1  bugsy  replied to  JBB @6.1    3 years ago

Navarro is only carried by far left sources when she denigrates a conservative.....which is her norm.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
6.2  Ozzwald  replied to  bugsy @6    3 years ago
I really don't think anyone cares about, nor listens to what Navarro says.

Then why is there an article about it, and one YOU chose to comment in.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.2.1  bugsy  replied to  Ozzwald @6.2    3 years ago

I didn't comment about the article, I commented on the subject of the article. Try and tell the difference.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
6.2.2  Ozzwald  replied to  bugsy @6.2.1    3 years ago
I didn't comment about the article, I commented on the subject of the article.

Ahhhh, so you didn't bother reading the article that you decided to comment on.  Makes you comments rather uninformed then.  Huh?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  bugsy @6    3 years ago

That’s the bottom line.  I saw the Governor on Fox News getting praise for speaking truth to power last night. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7  Sparty On    3 years ago

Ana Navarro = Uber RINO/asshat

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.1  bugsy  replied to  Sparty On @7    3 years ago

I think she is nothing more than a democrat plant whose main assignment was to try and demean Trump as much as she could and attempt to get other conservatives to go along with her.

Like most other democrat ideas, this one also failed.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @7    3 years ago

The bottom line here.  We don’t need to be FAUCI’D