╌>

Pro-Trump Group Files Motion Against FDA to Stop Covid-19 Vaccinations in U.S.

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  hal-a-lujah  •  3 years ago  •  54 comments

By:   Matt Novak

Pro-Trump Group Files Motion Against FDA to Stop Covid-19 Vaccinations in U.S.
There are even bizarre tables that appear to have been ripped directly from the internet, warning that health measures taken to protect against covid-19 infection are identical to Communist brainwashing methods first identified in the 1950s. Seriously.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A bizarre fringe group that calls itself “America’s Frontline Doctors” filed a motion in federal court on Monday against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the parent agency of the FDA, to seek an injunction that would halt all vaccinations for covid-19 in the country. And while the lawsuit is unlikely to succeed, it demonstrates just how desperate the death cult of former President Donald Trump has gotten.

The motion, filed in the U.S. Northern District Court of Alabama , falsely claims that vaccines which have been given emergency use authorization by the FDA do not actually prevent the spread of covid-19. The people behind America’s Frontline Doctors also claim that emergency use authorization should never have been granted because the coronavirus pandemic is not an emergency.

“Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (‘CDC’) data shows that the Vaccines are not effective in treating or preventing SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19,” the group falsely claimed.

And that’s just one of many ludicrous assertions made in the lawsuit , which is filled with dozens of pages of conspiratorial nonsense and scientific illiteracy, including an unfounded claim that coronavirus vaccines have killed at least 45,000 people in the U.S.

There are even bizarre tables that appear to have been ripped directly from the internet, warning that health measures taken to protect against covid-19 infection are identical to Communist brainwashing methods first identified in the 1950s. Seriously.

The motion, which Gizmodo has uploaded to the Internet Archive , claims that Americans can’t even give informed consent to take vaccines because they’ve been so brainwashed:

After a year of sustained psychological manipulation, the population is now weakened, frightened, desperate for a return of their freedoms, prosperity and normal lives, and especially vulnerable to pressure to take the Vaccine. The lockdowns and shutdowns, the myriad rules and regulations, the confusing and self-contradictory controls, the enforced docility, and the consequent demoralization, anxiety and helplessness are typical of authoritarian and totalitarian conditions. This degree of systemic and purposeful coercion means that Americans cannot give truly free and voluntary informed consent to the Vaccines.

The group behind the lawsuit, America’s Frontline Doctors , first made a name for themselves in July of 2020 when President Donald Trump was pushing hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for covid-19. The drug doesn’t help treat coronavirus and Trump never received the drug when he was treated for covid-19. Trump did, however, get vaccinated in secret.

The group gave a press conference which was ridiculed not just for shady science. America’s Frontline Doctors also associate with some of the weirdest “medical professionals” you’ll ever come across in the 21st century. As one example, Dr. Stella Immanuel, a Texas doctor who spoke at the press conference insisted that cysts were caused by people having sex with demons and witches .

Dr. Simone Gold, a doctor and lawyer in Los Angeles, founded the group and previously appeared on Fox News when Donald Trump was president. Gold also has connections to the Tea Party Patriots Foundation. Gold was also at the Washington riot on January 6 , when Trump supporters stormed the Capitol building in an attempt to stop the certification of 2020's election results that made Joe Biden president. Gold even made a speech a day earlier calling the covid-19 vaccine an “experimental, biological agent deceptively named a vaccine,” according to the Washington Post .

Again, it’s unlikely this lawsuit will go anywhere, but the kooks on YouTube and Twitter aren’t just spreading misinformation on social media. They’re actively using the courts in an effort to make everyone less safe.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    3 years ago

Apparently they just hand out medical licenses to just any old kook now.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    3 years ago

I'm all for restricting trumpsters from getting the vaccine, since I already avoid them like the plague.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  devangelical @1.1    3 years ago

If I believed in god I would have to conclude that COVID is his way of stamping out Trumpism.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2  Gordy327  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    3 years ago

I'm sure it's easy enough to find a medical license template online and just fill out one's name and such. Online medical degree, right?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.2.1  Split Personality  replied to  Gordy327 @1.2    3 years ago

But Dr Immanuel has insisted taking hydroxychloroquine is not harmful because it is widely taken in her home country of Cameroon, where malaria is endemic.

Witches and demons

Born in 1965, Dr Immanuel graduated with a medical degree from the University of Calabar in neighbouring Nigeria - and has a valid doctor's licence, according to the website of the Texas Medical Board.

She is also a pastor and the founder of Fire Power Ministries in Houston, a platform she has used to promote other conspiracies about the medical profession.

Her sermons are available on a YouTube account set up in 2009.

Five years ago, she alleged that alien DNA was being used in medical treatments, and that scientists were cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious.

Some of her other claims include blaming medical conditions on witches and demons - a common enough belief among some evangelical Christians - though she says they have sex with people in a dream world.

"They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm… then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves," she said during a sermon in 2013.

Another issue that Dr Immanuel targets is gay marriage, saying it can result in adults marrying children, according to the Daily Beast .

She also offers a prayer to remove a generational curse, originally received from an ancestor, but transmitted through placenta, the news website's profile of her says.

'Jesus will shut Facebook'

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.2.2  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Split Personality @1.2.1    3 years ago

scientists were cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious

That will be the day our problems as a species start to aggressively melt away.  Put it in the water, please.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.3  Gordy327  replied to  Split Personality @1.2.1    3 years ago

She sounds quite delusional. I'll bet religion plays a significant part of that too. What kind of "medicine" does she practice: voodoo or witch doctor?

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.2.4  Freefaller  replied to  Gordy327 @1.2.3    3 years ago
What kind of "medicine" does she practice: voodoo or witch doctor?

Faith healing would be my guess, lol.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.5  Gordy327  replied to  Freefaller @1.2.4    3 years ago
Faith healing would be my guess, lol.

That's probably even less of medicine than voodoo or witch doctoring. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     3 years ago

Fucking morons.

Here is a link that tells us a bit more about this group of wacko's.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

Gold needs to be under arrest for being a seditious traitor, disbarred, and not free as a bird to spread his bs.  Maybe he will get CVD and rid the world of an ahole.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    3 years ago
Pro-Trump Group Files Motion Against FDA To Stop Covid-19 Vaccinations In U.S.

Nice thing to have on your historical resume, eh? 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell @4    3 years ago

What I don’t understand is how they can be anti-vaccine and pro-Trump while claiming that the COVID that came so close to killing him (ugh … so close) is not a pandemic, and that Trump has received the vaccine regardless of him already contracting the supposedly non-pandemic pathogen.  I swear, the human condition is just a big exercise in self defeat.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
4.1.1  SteevieGee  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.1    3 years ago

Didn't Trump create the vaccine?  He did.  He used his secret lab in the White house basement diligently mixing hydrochloroquine and orange kool-aid.  He worked under cover of darkness, eschewing sleep and nourishment, while his robot doppelganger diligently improved his golf handicap.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.1.2  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  SteevieGee @4.1.1    3 years ago

He alone can fix it.

JBB
Professor Principal
5  JBB    3 years ago

Is it any wonder that the once Grand Old Party of Abraham Lincoln is now known merely as the gop?

The gop isn't just a stupid party. They're mean, too!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1  Tessylo  replied to  JBB @5    3 years ago

They're the gqp now.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

There are members on this site who criticize me for criticizing Americans for things like this - can you f*cking believe it? 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6    3 years ago

The internet is just fuel for the spread of the worst human ideas in the history of our species.  While there will always be stupid people saying and doing stupid things, those actions used to occur in tiny isolated environments.  Now those islands of stupidity can connect to one another to start their own continent of stupidity.

JBB
Professor Principal
6.2  JBB  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6    3 years ago

Believe it? Come on Buzz! You know who we are dealing with here. Some of the most gar rightwing among us would make Axis Annie blush. They would put Goebbels to shame. We aren't talking nice guys...

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.3  devangelical  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6    3 years ago

they're only americans by accident of birth...

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
6.3.1  Raven Wing  replied to  devangelical @6.3    3 years ago
they're only americans by accident of birth...

And I have to wonder if they were really born here in the US, and are not plants from other countries, like those who flew the airplanes into the Twin Towers. They sneaked into the US and hid out while learning to fly the airplanes they would ultimately use to destroy the Twin Towers and those who were working there, and the one they tried to fly into the Pentagon but were stopped by the sacrifice of some of the passengers on board the plane to take the plane down at the cost of all life on board.

Frankly, I would not put anything past China and Russia. But, some of their own people have died of the COVID-19 and the additional mutations, right? However, human life means nothing to either to the leaders of those countries.

Crippling the US by causing mass loss of life, both civil and military lives, and encouraging the population not to get the vaccinations based on their varied lies, work to their advantage.

I can only hope that the powers that be here in the US are monitoring the back door to the US and seeing the possibility of a deliberate feeding the COVID pot.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7  Tessylo    3 years ago

These anti-vaxxer fucking morons are causing the spread of the Delta variant like wildfire.  All those numbers that were going down, are now going back up again.  

The majority of people who are getting Co-Vid now and dying have not been vaccinated.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Tessylo @7    3 years ago

Not just the majority, the VAST majority.  They are so damned blind they can't be convinced even by those facts.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7.1    3 years ago

A woman on my local news this morning just lost her husband to Co-Vid.  HE HAD NOT BEEN VACCINATED.  SHE WAS.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
7.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7.1    3 years ago

Most anti-vaxxers tend to be left wingers...fact.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.1.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Greg Jones @7.1.2    3 years ago

What I don't understand is people stating the obvious. That the majority of infections and deaths are those who are not yet vaccinated. Guess what. It's been that way since the beginning of this thing. What is the big surprise? And if they don't value life any more than that................................

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @7.1.2    3 years ago

BULLSHIT!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1.5  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Greg Jones @7.1.2    3 years ago

You know Greg, when you make comments like that, when valid evidence PROVES otherwise, it's the reason your comments are not respected and in many cases are laughable.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8  Tessylo    3 years ago

Check this out at 5:53

Talking about halting co-vid vaccines in Tennessee and all other vaccine outreach to children.

He also coined another name for #45, he who shall not be named

The Turd Reich

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

For all those who love to check sources:

Gizmodo is a design, technology, science and science fiction website. It was originally launched as part of the Gawker Media network run by Nick Denton, and runs on the Kinja platform. Gizmodo also includes the subsite io9, which focuses on science fiction and futurism. Gizmodo is now part of G/O Media, owned by private equity firm Great Hill Partners.

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

left10.png?resize=600%2C67&ssl=1

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    3 years ago

I have no problem with Hal's source.

Now you on the other hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
9.2  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    3 years ago

Oh … so there is no lawsuit?  Lol, it’s not an opinion piece.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @9.2    3 years ago
Oh … so there is no lawsuit?

Now you're getting it. So we won't be hearing anymore about sources, right?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
9.2.2  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.2.1    3 years ago

I think you know the difference between right wing wacko opinion articles and news, so stop pretending that the issue of sources is not a real problem on NT.  This news is available from plenty of reputable sources - because it is news.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
10  Freefaller    3 years ago

Good thing this bunch and the anti vaxxers weren't around much in the 50's or we'd still have polio.

Lol wasted limbs, iron lungs and death, good times

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Freefaller @10    3 years ago

Both of my parents had polio.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
10.1.1  Freefaller  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @10.1    3 years ago

Only my dad, lost the use of arm for close to a year and almost died several times but eventually completely recovered.  I hope yours did as well Paula

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Freefaller @10.1.1    3 years ago

My mom ended up with a slight curvature of her spine.  In my father's case, if his mother had listened to the American doctors, he might have not recovered.  She instead followed the teachings of an Australian nurse named Sister Kinney and used her techniques (heat and muscle reeducation).  He went on to serve in the USMC for 14 years.  He did have a weakened left ankle but it never stopped him.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
10.1.3  Freefaller  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @10.1.2    3 years ago
He went on to serve in the USMC for 14 years.  He did have a weakened left ankle but it never stopped him.

Very cool

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Freefaller @10.1.3    3 years ago

He kind of forgot to tell the MC that he just recovered from polio.

Kavika
Professor Principal
11  Kavika     3 years ago

For the second day in a row, the US topped 50,000 new COVID cases. Today Florida had 12,647 new COVID cases and 86 deaths much more than any other state. 

Be prepared for another disaster in the making.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @11    3 years ago

I may be wrong, but, my gut feeling is, with the on-going variants/mutations of the COVID-19 that keep popping up around the world that keeps the death tolls so high, there must be some entity behind them. So as soon as one is fairly under control another one is added to the mix. I could see this being something that is endlessly reborn if this was in the early 1900's when technology and science was not as on the level as it is today, but, to me, it seems that someone, or a country, has a lot to gain by keeping the death tolls high around the world by giving birth to these variants and mutations that manage to keep the virus under control.

While I agree that a good deal if the spread is due to the lack of vaccinations by anti-vaxxers, but, the fact that the mutations are occurring one after another just does not seem rational to me.

The powers that be needs to look beyond the idea that mutations do happen, and ask why so many as if the flood gates have opened. It just does not m ke sense to me.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
11.1.1  Gordy327  replied to  Raven Wing @11.1    3 years ago
but, the fact that the mutations are occurring one after another just does not seem rational to me.

Actually, that's a natural part of viruses-mutations. Some faster than others. The flu virus is one example. It has many variants and mutates often, necessitating yearly vaccinations. But such vaccinations do not protect against all strains. A Covid variant was more of an inevitability since we couldn't get control of it soon enough. 

charger 383
Professor Silent
11.1.2  charger 383  replied to  Raven Wing @11.1    3 years ago

I  have thought the same thing.  Some mutation is natural but somebody could be helping it too

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Gordy327 @11.1.1    3 years ago
Some faster than others.

With the flu the variants came over the years, and they are still happening so we need to get flu shots every year. However, the variants of the flu did not come back to back within months like the variants of the COVID-19. There are new variants almost monthly, and even though fully vaccinated, some people are getting a breakthrough virus.

If this extreme frequency of mutation as fast as we have now seen, it is within reason that the current vaccines soon won't be able to control the spread of the fast growing mutations.

Will a booster vaccine be available soon enough to be able to control the ever changing mutations? If not, then we may see an endless pandemic.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.1.4  Raven Wing  replied to  charger 383 @11.1.2    3 years ago
Some mutation is natural but somebody could be helping it too

Agreed, charger. Those behind the quick mutations are also revving up the political heat in order to distract from how quickly the mutations are occurring. Most people are more than willing to bury their heads in the endless political lies and misinformation thrown at them by those who are more than willing support them and turn as blind eye to what is actually happening behind the curtain of lies.

One should never stop watching the backyard doorbell camera. It could cost many more innocent lives.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
11.1.5  Gordy327  replied to  Raven Wing @11.1.3    3 years ago

Unfortunately, Covid is still relatively new and we're still learning about it and trying to deal with it in real time. That complicates matters, including trying to control its spread. There's talk of boosters. it's not certain whether they'll be necessary or not. But this pandemic isn't going away anytime soon.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.1.6  Raven Wing  replied to  Gordy327 @11.1.5    3 years ago
But this pandemic isn't going away anytime soon.

No it isn't. And as long as those who keep the variant coming, it will live on for some time. It is my opinion that, those who refuse to vaccinated should be quarantined all together in a large hall where they can't expose others to the possibility of getting the COVID-19 or variants until they are ready to get vaccinated. Because in my book, if they are the cause of just one person getting the COVID-19 or a variant from them, they are a criminal and should be treated as such.

JMOO

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
11.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kavika @11    3 years ago

The majority of those deaths were unvaccinated morons.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
11.2.1  Gordy327  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @11.2    3 years ago

Not enough Darwin awards to go around.

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.2.2  devangelical  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @11.2    3 years ago

so no loss...

shona1
PhD Quiet
11.3  shona1  replied to  Kavika @11    3 years ago

A/noon..Yes starting to look abit grim over there again..

Here 136 new cases in Sydney most new community infections and in Melbourne 14..But they are all linked to known cases and already isolating..so fingers crossed we have stamped it out again..5th time now..

But sadly we have lost another soul in Sydney..

Plus rumblings of some new variant coming out of South America..this virus is a master at mutating...

New Zealand has done well so far they have kept out of their country but two NZ  fishing trawlers rolled up with foreign crews and half of them have got it, so will be just a matter of time I think...

And the Brits..well it is turning into just one big mess over there..and they are slagging us off for what we are doing..I know which country I would rather be in..and it is sure as hell, not theirs...They really hate it when we do things so much better than them...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

At this point I've come to the conclusion that if the conservatives/Republicans/Trump*suckers/religiousfanatics/right-wingers want to commit suicide, then reasonable Americans should let them do it.