╌>

Millions Of Trump Mail -In Votes Found In Alabama Ravine

Category:  The Zoo

By:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  18 comments

Millions Of Trump Mail -In Votes Found In Alabama Ravine
"This is a game changer" said Rudy Giuliani

News item - Hundreds of  FedEx  packages were discovered discarded in a ravine Wednesday in Blount County, Alabama, some 40 miles northeast of Birmingham, according to the local sheriff's office.

Deputies responded Wednesday afternoon to a ravine on private property, where they discovered 300 to 400 FedEx packages of assorted sizes that appeared to have been thrown into the ravine, the Blount County Sheriff's Office said in a statement on Facebook.

"Hopefully we will have some answers soon," the office said.

211125093613-02-fedex-packages-alabama-exlarge-169.jpg

211125093502-01-fedex-packages-alabama-exlarge-169.jpg

th?id=OIF.BKYwC1OBh%2BgWgUfgxzQJcg&pid=ImgDet&rs=1

Buford Guzzler,  head of the local Q Anon chapter revealed the shocking news on the conservative social media site Parler Wednesday night. "Each of these 400 boxes contains approximately 20,000 mail in votes for Donald Trump. Hundreds of thousands from each of the "swing" states the commies claim Trump lost. "

Guzzler immediately called for Judge Jeannine Pirro  to travel to Mara Lago and swear Donald Trump in as the 45th president of the United States. Sadly Pirro declined because of mask requirements on the nation's air flights and the fact that the airline would not permit her to bring her boxwine th?id=OP.DoTqze7JKsvh9Q474C474&o=5&pid=21.1&w=128&h=128&qlt=100&dpr=1&bw=6&bc=FFFFFF&c=17 into the passenger cabin.  Alternate arrangements were made and now Ivanka Trump will swear in her father in the president's private quarters. 

Mike Lindell was overcome with joy at the news that his belief that the election had been stolen from Trump was finally vindicated. "I was down to my last nerve" Lindell told 98 year old Pat Robertson on the 7000 club.  "Now I can hold my head high again. Praise the Lord."

Cabinet assignments for the new Trump administration have already been announced. 

Vice President -  Marjorie Taylor Greene

Personal secretary (wink wink)  - Lauren Boebert

Attorney General -  Sydney Powell

White House mens room attendant -  Mitch McConnell

Secretary Of Education -  Mike Lindell

Athletic Director  - Jim Jordan

Secretary Of Defense - Kyle Rittenhouse's mom

When asked if he will still run in 2024 even though he will now begin his second term immediately, Donald Trump said "why not?" , I'm president again and I can do whatever I want." 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

mike-lindell.jpg

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago

thank you

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Nancy Pelosi categorized the story as "fake news". 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

Nice bit of satire

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     3 years ago

LMAO.

This is the road they were found next to. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMgKx0yxqY1HqgPOQQh8D4e5S8Ss8ZX-Nc1Q&usqp=CAU

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1  Split Personality  replied to  Kavika @4    3 years ago

and the second site, many miles away was on Farfrompootin Rd,

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Gsquared
Professor Principal
5  Gsquared    3 years ago

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1  Kavika   replied to  Gsquared @5    3 years ago

LOL

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Gsquared @5    3 years ago

good one

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6  bbl-1    3 years ago

Am completely astounded that the Russians and Chinese are so inept with logistics.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
7  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 years ago

Funny and clever.

Professor Guide
8  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 years ago

Funny and clever.

Professor Guide
9  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 years ago

Funny and clever.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @9    3 years ago

thanks for the bumps sis. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
10  Kavika     3 years ago

I believe that they are going to do a recount in Alabama even though Trump won the state. Perhaps we'll have an Arizona result where Biden gained votes. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
11  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

The problem is that this satire will be taken seriously by Trump and he will run with it.  The mofo lost and he knows it, but won't let it go.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
11.1  bbl-1  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @11    3 years ago

No.  Trump is keeping the focus on 2020.  Everything he says happened in 2020 DID happen in 2016 and he knows it.  He was never elected, he lost.  The Russian 'fix' was in place in 2016.  But in the ensuing four years the NSA, FBI, Homeland Security and the Pentagon quietly removed the bugs and viruses.--------------At Helsinki when Putin assured Trump his 'viruses' were still in place he did not know that US INTEL and Security dealt with them.

Trump was never a legitimate president.  Thusly, everything he signed, every act he forwarded and every nomination he enlisted is also null and void.  Trump himself is null and void.