╌>

Matt Gaetz and Steve Bannon said an 'army of patriots' and 'shock troops' should take over the government if Trump runs and wins in 2024

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  3 years ago  •  108 comments

By:   Cheryl Teh, Business Insider

Matt Gaetz and Steve Bannon said an 'army of patriots' and 'shock troops' should take over the government if Trump runs and wins in 2024

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Cheryl Teh

Thu, December 9, 2021, 10:36 PM

64dcee6aa6a339d7dfc9a45a1a16ec3a

Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida and the former White House advisor Steve Bannon on Thursday floated the idea that an organized "army of patriots" could take over the government if Donald Trump were to win in 2024. Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images
  • Rep. Matt Gaetz and Steve Bannon mused about the chance of a 2024 presidential win by Donald Trump.

• Gaetz said an "army of patriots" should get ready now to "fight" for the US.

• Bannon said "shock troops" divided into teams could take over some 4,000 government positions.

Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida and the former White House advisor Steve Bannon floated an idea that an "army of patriots" and "shock troops" should be prepared to take over the government if former President Donald Trump were to run and win in 2024.

During   Thursday's episode of Bannon's "War Room" podcast , he and Gaetz outlined their plan if Trump should win.

Trump has not yet publicly announced he is running in 2024.

"People didn't like that Donald Trump raised his voice, but sometimes you gotta raise your voice to raise a ruckus and to raise an army of patriots who love this country and will fight for her," Gaetz said.

"We're going to operationalize the performance to go right after the people who are imposing the vaccine mandates, who are enriching themselves, and who are selling out the country," Gaetz added.

Bannon then went on to suggest to a nodding Gaetz that there should be a "theory of governing" before elaborating on what his plan would be if Trump were to be president again.

"It's fresh and it's new. This is Trumpism in power. That's when we went to the 4,000 shock troops we have to have that's going to man the government. Get them ready now. Right?" Bannon said. "We're going to hit the beach with the landing teams and the beachhead teams and all that nomenclature they use when President Trump wins in 2024 — or before."

Bannon went on to suggest that these 4,000 shock troops would then become "political appointees."

"On Capitol Hill, you're going to have Gaetz, and others," Bannon said. "No more powderpuff derby. This is going to be hardcore accountability at every committee."

"And we're going to go after this administrative state and we're going to start at the Department of Justice and the FBI. That's the job I want. You know, send me over to the Judiciary Committee and their sphincters will tighten because they have been doing a lot of corrupt things over there," Gaetz said in response to Bannon's suggestion.

It is unclear what Gaetz and Bannon meant, specifically, with references to an "army of patriots" and "shock troops." Representatives for Gaetz and Bannon did not immediately respond to requests for comment from Insider.

In October, Bannon   made a similar, albeit less detailed suggestion when calling into NBC News .

"If you're going to take over the administrative state and deconstruct it, then you have to have shock troops prepared to take it over immediately," Bannon said. "I gave 'em fire and brimstone."

In November,   Bannon appeared in court to face criminal contempt charges   for defying a subpoena to sit for a deposition and produce documents related to the January 6 Capitol riot. The former White House chief strategist   faces two criminal contempt-of-Congress charges , and his trial date is set for July 18.

Read the original article on   Insider

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

"It's fresh and it's new. This is Trumpism in power. That's when we went to the 4,000 shock troops we have to have that's going to man the government. Get them ready now. Right?" Bannon said. "We're going to hit the beach with the landing teams and the beachhead teams and all that nomenclature they use when President Trump wins in 2024 — or before."

Bannon went on to suggest that these 4,000 shock troops would then become "political appointees."

"On Capitol Hill, you're going to have Gaetz, and others," Bannon said. "No more powderpuff derby. This is going to be hardcore accountability at every committee."

"And we're going to go after this administrative state and we're going to start at the Department of Justice and the FBI. That's the job I want. You know, send me over to the Judiciary Committee and their sphincters will tighten because they have been doing a lot of corrupt things over there," Gaetz said in response to Bannon's suggestion.

Fucking scumbags.  

I imagine Gaetz has a lot of experience with sphincters - like Bannon - a walking talking pile of garbage.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tessylo @1    3 years ago

How the Hell can people actually follow these FCKN MORINS ?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1    3 years ago

They're nucking futs!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.1    3 years ago

You actually believe this nonsense!? jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    3 years ago

92b812b38fcb2f0aa178362c03d9d1e5.jpg

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.4  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.3    3 years ago

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2  Ronin2    3 years ago

Wow, just wow. Is the left really that far out in their own TDS driven world that they take everything literally.

You do realize that those "shock troops" would be white collar political pencil pushers that would would serve in the administration. Something that every last damn administration does when they change power is change over the rank and file. Except for Trump who was unprepared when he won; and left Obama's staffing largely in place- and had leakers to the press (both real and fake) until he managed to turn them all over. It was something the left and right blasted him for as not being prepared to lead.

As for the DOJ and FBI; does the left really thinks that there is no Democrat partisanship in either? Those are two organizations that do not turn over completely with each new administration. Anyone that isn't politically biased has to question why the FBI used the Steele dossier (which they already knew was full of shit) to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. They even falsified information on the FISA warrant requests. They altered their transcripts on the questioning of Flynn several times; and then claimed they couldn't find the originals. All one has to do is look at the way the Jan 6th rioters are treated as compared to the BLM/Antifa rioters by the DOJ to know that it is corrupt as hell. Sorry, the vast majority of Americans don't want to live under the leftist two tier justice system.   

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3  Right Down the Center    3 years ago

IF Trump runs and IF he wins I am sure there will be a peaceful transfer of power other than the exploding heads in the street that will happen for all to enjoy.  After the big deal made by the dems over a couple hundred idiots acting like idiots I am sure they won't even suggest the electorate reps give their votes to his opponent.  You know, like they did when Hillary lost.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @3    3 years ago

trumpturd still hasn't conceded his loss.  

WTF were you watching on 1/6/21?  A couple hundred idiots?  More like thousands and over 710 have been arrested so far for 'acting like idiots'

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    3 years ago

Very few really care about Jan 6 anymore even though the MSM are still trying to force feed it's importance on a daily basis.  The "commission" is a joke and obviously their only goal is to make sure Donald (and republicans in general) never wins another election.  The dems are running scared because they have no one that can run for president and win a fair election so they have to try and stack the deck. They will drag this out right through the mid terms, surprise surprise. Unless they change their message they are going to get steamrolled in the midterms and  this commission is going to be an epic failure.  People are moving on in their life and Jan 6th ranks about 88th in what is important to them.   

Contrary to what they want you to believe our democracy was never in any real danger.  Unlike the peaceful protests starting in 2020 and still continuing they are arresting anyone who was in the area (even those just wandering around) so they can pump up the numbers involved to try and make people believe it was alot worse than it really was.  If anyone thinks a few hundred idiots acting like idiots are going to bring down the US government they must be smoking some real powerful weed.

Maybe they should just stick to what they are good at, calling everyone that doesn't think like them or vote for them a racist and insisting CRT is not being taught in schools.  Worked great in Virginia.

Have a lovely day.jrSmiley_43_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.1    3 years ago

Nothing but projection, deflection, and denial, and nonsense, plus lies.  Like most alleged conservatives.  

CRT is not being taught in schools.

Ho hum.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.4  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.2    3 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.2    3 years ago
CRT is not being taught in schools. Ho hum.

Let's put that falsehood to bed for good now.

Why would anyone deny what a school superintendent says IS in the schools?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/detroit...

“Our curriculum is deeply using critical race theory, especially in social studies, but you’ll find it in English Language Arts and the other disciplines,” Vitti said. “We’re very intentional about creating a curriculum, infusing materials, and embedding critical race theory within our curriculum.”

Now we have heard it directly from the horse's mouth, so to speak, so we will not need to be subjected to the fairy tale that CRT isn't in any schools.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.5    3 years ago

From link...page doesn't exist....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.8  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @3.1.7    3 years ago

Gee, what a surprise!  jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.10  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.9    3 years ago

Why should I google anything when I am not the one making claims...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.8    3 years ago
Gee, what a surprise!

I have supplied many more links which will probably be unread and denied they exist.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.12  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @3.1.10    3 years ago

I'm sure they're all alt-right wing blogs and Faux news sources and whackjob conspiracy sites.  

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.13  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @3.1.7    3 years ago
 If you google the quote and the person that said it you will find some articles.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.14  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.13    3 years ago

Again, read 3.1.10

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.12    3 years ago
I'm sure they're all alt-right wing blogs and Faux news sources and whackjob conspiracy sites.  

But since you didn't look at any of them, you have no way of knowing.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.16  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.2    3 years ago

jrSmiley_90_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @3.1.10    3 years ago
Why should I google anything when I am not the one making claims...

If you aren't willing to look up something for yourself that has been in the news, why bother commenting?

I gave you more links anyway!

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.18  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.17    3 years ago

I commented about a broken link. Now because of that I am not allowed to comment?

'You gave more links anyway'...That is how it works.

You make a claim, you back it up...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.19  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @3.1.18    3 years ago
I commented about a broken link.

Yes, I know, I read your post.

Now because of that I am not allowed to comment?

No one said that, so that makes me curious as to what you misinterpreted.

You make a claim, you back it up...

I did.

Now, do you have any comments on the CONTENT of my posts, or was all you wanted to talk about are links?

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.20  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.19    3 years ago

I tried. Back on ignore...

Not dealing with your twisting of words.

By the way, one man can say anything. Show me the school curriculum. I am sure there are plenty of teachers that will come forward if true...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.21  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @3.1.20    3 years ago
I tried.

Tried what?

Not dealing with your twisting of words.

I defy you to quote me twisting, as you put it.

By the way, one man can say anything. Show me the school curriculum. I am sure there are plenty of teachers that will come forward if true...

Why ignore reality and deny its existence?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.22  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @3.1.14    3 years ago

So you have no interest in seeing if it is the truth unless the information is spoon fed to you.  Let me guess, if the information is spoon fed to you then you will complain about the source.  Liberals are so predictable.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.23  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.22    3 years ago

It's not true so it doesn't matter how many blogs and conspiracy sites that are linked.  

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.24  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.22    3 years ago

You seem to think you know a lot when in reality.

So, I can make any claim I want and not back it up? I can turn around and say, well, you all can look it up....

Bullshit. You make a claim, you back it up.

So easy a child could understand...

And don't give me the bullshit about 'sources' when you all think every media outlet except fox news lies...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.25  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @3.1.18    3 years ago

All of his links are from right wing websites anyway. Don't bother

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.26  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.22    3 years ago
So you have no interest in seeing if it is the truth unless the information is spoon fed to you.

Not too sure even then.

Let me guess, if the information is spoon fed to you then you will complain about the source.

Whining about a source is infinitely easier than refuting the facts in them.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.27  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.25    3 years ago

I always shake my head at blogs...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.28  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @3.1.27    3 years ago

Blogs are all opinions. Some based on real facts some no facts ever graced the blog. But we're supposed to accept those as sources

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.30  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @3.1.24    3 years ago

He claims to be a moderate 'right down the center' MY ASS

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.31  JohnRussell  replied to  Ender @3.1.24    3 years ago

[deleted]

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.32  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.26    3 years ago

Wearing blinders and then stating something doesn't exist since they can't see it for themselves seems to be a common tactic for liberals.   Of course there are plenty of examples like the "peaceful" protests where they still deny the truth even if they can see it with their own eyes.  They are really into "believe what I say and not what you see " mode and are pretty upset that people with an actual brain cell are not buying into it.  Unfortunately that tactic is now being used by a good portion of the party and not just the fringe ( The Jen and Joe show).

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.33  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.32    3 years ago

It doesn't exist.  

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.34  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.33    3 years ago

It is alive and well and trying to expand.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.35  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.34    3 years ago
It is alive and well and trying to expand.

Anyone who can read knows that it IS in the schools.

Some like to play make-believe, I guess.

Can you believe all the denial despite the links provided to them????

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4    3 years ago

Why are you ignoring reality?

I JUST posted a link (probably unread) proving that it IS, and a school superintendent ADMITTED it.

Putting fingers in ears and saying "no, no, no" doesn't cut it.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @4    3 years ago

Just because they are calling it something else does not mean it isn't being done.  I have seen the training documents that our local teachers are taking, it is CRT under another name.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2    3 years ago

Sure you have!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.1    3 years ago

Except it IS, as proven to you in post 3.1.5.

Why are you ignoring facts and reality on this?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.3  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.1    3 years ago

Repeating a lie over and over again does not make it true, no matter what liberals try to make you believe.

CRT is being taught in schools and parents are making their feelings about it known in the ballot box.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.4  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.3    3 years ago

True - the alleged conservatives repeating the lie that CRT is being taught in schools, doesn't make it true, no matter what the alleged conservatives try to make you believe.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.4    3 years ago
True - the alleged conservatives repeating the lie that CRT is being taught in schools, doesn't make it true, no matter what the alleged conservatives try to make you believe.  

Are you now claiming that the Detroit Superintendent of Schools is a liar?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.6  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.4    3 years ago

Parents are not believing what they are being told by any politicians, they are seeing it with their own eyes and hearing it from their own children and then talking to other parents about it.  That trumps anything any politician or arrogant liberal has to say.   

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.7  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.6    3 years ago

Nope, they're just making shit up - and the stupid moron parents are believing it.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.7    3 years ago
Nope, they're just making shit up - and the stupid moron parents are believing it.  

Why are you saying the Superintendent is a liar?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.9  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.7    3 years ago

Yep, telling parents to ignore what they see with their own eyes and hear from their own kids and calling them morons for trying to protect their kids from indoctrination is a great way to win elections.  Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the midterms.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.10  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.9    3 years ago

It's all made up by the alleged conservatives and the parents who believe it are fucking morons.  

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.11  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.10    3 years ago

It is real and arrogant liberals are upset that people don't believe them anymore.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.12  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.11    3 years ago

No, it's not and we don't give a shit what alleged conservatives think.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.13  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.12    3 years ago

It is real, enjoy the red wave and be proud it is attitudes like not caring what people think contributed to making independents vote republican.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.14  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.11    3 years ago
It is real and arrogant liberals are upset that people don't believe them anymore.

Bingo.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.15  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.13    3 years ago

It is not real and we'll see about that red wave won't we?

As the alleged conservatives do their best to deny women their rights, we'll see.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.16  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.13    3 years ago

You don't get it - no decent person gives a shit what an alleged conservative 'thinks'. 

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.17  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @4.2.14    3 years ago

[deleted]

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.18  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.15    3 years ago

It is real and we got a preview in Virginia.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.19  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.18    3 years ago

It is not real.  That was all based on lies in Va and a lot of morons believed it.  Go figure.  

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.20  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.19    3 years ago

It is real and people saw the reality of what liberals are trying to do to America.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.21  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.16    3 years ago

More and more people are making it obvious they don't give a shit what liberals think, especially if people like AOC are the face of the party.  Even Bill Maher has no use for the woke section of the party.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.22  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.21    3 years ago

AOC is no more the face of the party than say....Louie Gohmert

Nowhere Man
Junior Participates
4.2.23  Nowhere Man  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.21    3 years ago
More and more people are making it obvious they don't give a shit what liberals think

Another voice of reason, one of many....

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.24  Right Down the Center  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.22    3 years ago

The media is propping her up as the face of the party.  They wait with bated breadth for her next sound bite.  Not so sure the same can be said about Louie.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.25  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.24    3 years ago

Screw the media. They get it wrong more than they get it right. Some of us actually make up our own minds about the people the media push in front of us

Ender
Professor Principal
4.2.26  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.24    3 years ago

Going by your logic, that Green woman is the face of republicans.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.27  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.24    3 years ago

The media seems to be enthralled with whatever stupid falls out of her piehole.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.28  Right Down the Center  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.25    3 years ago

Yes, some of us do, many of us don't.  Wading through the crap the media spews is making it harder and harder to determine reality.  That is why it seems more and more people are leaving it up to others to think for them.........like Hannity, Lemon or heaven forbid Behar.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.29  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @4.2.26    3 years ago

Some of the media is trying to make her the face of the republicans by lumping all republicans into her basket.  It seems AOC has more coverage by both the liberal and conservative media though.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.2.30  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.29    3 years ago

Seems what you all are trying to do no?

Lump all Liberal people into her camp...

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.31  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @4.2.27    3 years ago

I find it interesting.  It seems conservative media uses her as saying she is an extreme and needs to be avoided and the liberal media touts her as the future of the democrats.  That leaves the moderate democrats (or old school liberals like Maher and Carville) out in the cold scratching their heads wondering where the part they knew went to.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.32  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @4.2.30    3 years ago

I don't mean to lump all liberals into the extreme part of the party.  Actually I long for the moderate democrats to reclaim their party, just like I did when the tea party was trying to hijack the republican party.  Joe was supposed to do that.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.33  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @4.2.30    3 years ago

Looks like it from here

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.34  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.20    3 years ago

It is not real.  You spamming that constantly doesn't make it real.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.35  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Nowhere Man @4.2.23    3 years ago

Voice of reason?

LOL!

Ender
Professor Principal
4.2.36  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.32    3 years ago

And I long for republicans before trump...

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.37  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.34    3 years ago

It is real, denying it over and over again does not make it any less real.  And it only really matters what the parents of the school children think.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.38  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @4.2.36    3 years ago

In some respects so do I.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.39  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.37    3 years ago

It is not real.  The parents are shitheads to believe the nonsense and lies the alleged conservatives peddle.  

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.40  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.39    3 years ago

It is real.

People want to make up their own minds about what is real or not real and not be told what to believe and be ostracized or bullied into believing what someone else tells them to.  The people in Virginia have spoken and the people of the rest of the country will be speaking next year.  So tell me, what is the plus side of calling people that may not agree with one point but may be on the fence about who to vote for a shithead?  Is that really in the best interest of the party overall?  It astounds me that many liberals can't see the obvious facts in front of their face and that is seems  their sense of superiority is more important to them than actually winning elections.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.41  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.40    3 years ago

I'm still trying to figure out what CRT even has to do with this seed.

You interjected it way up there jrSmiley_115_smiley_image.png and because some people know how to take a small thing and make it a big thing it has completely taken over Tessy's seed.

She has a helluva lot more patience than me. I would have nipped that right away

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.42  Right Down the Center  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.41    3 years ago

I agree it was mentioned and has taken on a life of its own.  It seems maybe she wants to have the last word regarding it and feels she will have won if she does.  But I am retired with nothing better to do today so............jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg .  Any other day and I would have been gone by now, or bored enough to take a nap.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.43  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.42    3 years ago
Maybe they should just stick to what they are good at, calling everyone that doesn't think like them or vote for them a racist and insisting CRT is not being taught in schools.  Worked great in Virginia.

You injected it.

She accidentally started a new thread with her comment at #4.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.44  Right Down the Center  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.43    3 years ago

Yes I did.  And she responded to it and kept it going in that thread and with a new thread.  She could have stopped responding to it at any time or not to have responded to it at all.  There are plenty of comments that people don't respond to at all, this could have been one of them.  I guess you would have to ask her why she kept going with this one.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.45  Trout Giggles  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.44    3 years ago
I agree it was mentioned

Thanks for finally admitting you started it with "Yes, I did"

It really annoys me when people try to weasel their way around instead of just admitting outright what they did

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.2.46  Right Down the Center  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.45    3 years ago

I started it and she continued it making it take over her entire seed.  Of course I admit when I do something (especially when there is nothing wrong with what I did), [deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.47  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @4.2.44    3 years ago
I guess you would have to ask her why she kept going with this one.

Because she refuses to believe the truth and won't read links.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

Shock troops and an army of patriots? Do either one of these mental defects even know how to load and shoot a weapon? And before some knucklehead comes along and tells me they aren't talking about real weapons...kiss my and then explain to me just what it is they fucking meant.

And if that same knucklehead even suggests they are going to uphold democracy...kiss my ass again

flag in 3...2...1...

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @5    3 years ago

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @5.1    3 years ago

Dammit!

I forgot the first ass

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.1    3 years ago

no biggie, they know who they are...

Ender
Professor Principal
6  Ender    3 years ago

The funny thing is, Imo they are actually hurting his chances...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @6    3 years ago

I don't know Ender - with all the nuts who support them, I don't know that they are.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

I'm not the one ignoring facts and reality ON ANY SUBJECT HERE.

Truth/reality = LIBERAL

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @7    3 years ago
Truth/reality = LIBERAL

Said no one honestly ever.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @7    3 years ago
I'm not the one ignoring facts and reality ON ANY SUBJECT HERE.

The facts and posts 4.2.4, 4.2.1, 4, and 3.1.2 all are proof of you denying reality.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
7.2.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2    3 years ago

It is funny that liberals don't learn from their defeats and blame it on the voters ignorance.   

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @7.2.1    3 years ago
It is funny that liberals don't learn from their defeats and blame it on the voters ignorance.   

It is exactly that condescending attitude which is costing progressive liberals voters.

The nice thing about that is they aren't really smart enough to recognize it and will continue to double down on stupidity.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
7.2.3  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2.2    3 years ago
It is exactly that condescending attitude which is costing progressive liberals voters. The nice thing about that is they aren't really smart enough to recognize it and will continue to double down on stupidity .

implied-facepalm.jpg

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.4  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @7.2.3    3 years ago

I wouldn't be able to make the claim if people would stop proving me right so damn often!

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
7.2.5  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2.2    3 years ago

[deleted]

TᵢG
Professor Principal
7.2.6  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2.4    3 years ago

Some people invent their own little reality.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

We know where the ignorance comes from.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
9  Kavika     3 years ago

I wonder if Matt ''Commando'' Gaetz will be leading the shock troops..