╌>

Marjorie Taylor Greene Weighs in on 2020 at CPAC: ‘I Believe It Was Stolen. Do I Know How? No, I Don’t Know How’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  2 years ago  •  6 comments

By:   Alex Griffing (Mediaite)

Marjorie Taylor Greene Weighs in on 2020 at CPAC: ‘I Believe It Was Stolen. Do I Know How? No, I Don’t Know How’
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) spoke with the Right Side Broadcasting Network on Friday while attending the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando and offered her litmus test for what distinguishes a RINO (Republican in name only) from a true Trump-supporting member of the GOP. It involves embracing Trump's disproven claims about the 2020 election. […]

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Alex GriffingFeb 25th, 2022, 5:38 pm Twitter share button <?php // Post Body ?>

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) spoke with the Right Side Broadcasting Network on Friday while attending the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando and offered her litmus test for what distinguishes a RINO (Republican in name only) from a true Trump-supporting member of the GOP. It involves embracing Trump's disproven claims about the 2020 election.

Greene said RINOs claim they "support President Trump's policies" but not Trump himself. She added these allegedly fake Republicans will say they support investigating allegations of 2020 election fraud, but they won't say "decertify."

"They start scattering and tip-toeing around it," she concluded, before nothing her role on Jan. 6, 2021.

"I proudly objected on January 6th!" Greene said.

"I would object again today because I know for a fact there was so much wrong in that election and I believe it was stolen. Do I know how? No, I don't know how, but we have enough there that we should be auditing every single state, every single election," she added.

Watch the full clip above via Right Side Broadcasting.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago

She gives morons a bad name.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

Moron would be a step up for this c***.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2  Dismayed Patriot    2 years ago
"I know for a fact there was so much wrong in that election and I believe it was stolen. Do I know how? No, I don't know how, but we have enough there that we should be auditing every single state, every single election,"

Enough of what? She just fucking admitted they've got nothing, bupkis, nada, zilch. How any rational conservative continues to support this nut jobs is beyond me, though I suppose that traits not found much these days among conservatives.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3  Gsquared    2 years ago
I know for a fact there was so much wrong in that election

That fact that she got elected is what was so wrong.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    2 years ago

It's difficult to believe that this ridiculous woman is still relevant.  How can one person be so oblivious to their own blithering idiocy? 

Snuffy
Professor Participates
5  Snuffy    2 years ago

I said it before but it stands repeating.  The best and the brightest usually don't go into politics so we end up with crap like this woman.  I can only hope that her constitutes have come to recognize her for what she is and do not re-elect her.