Biden Suggests U.S. Troops Are Going To Ukraine Despite Promising Otherwise

Hmm…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
1  seeder  Moose Knuckle    2 years ago

He is either the biggest idiot in generations or he slipped and we are going to war?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Moose Knuckle @1    2 years ago

Holy shit. I hope it's the first option..........we know he's been 3/4 of the way there for years

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  Moose Knuckle @1    2 years ago
we are going to war

oh crap, and here I am in texas surrounded by russian supporters. luckily they're easy to spot with all the "look at how ignorant I am" flags on their trucks. hopefully I have enough time to get to walmart and stock up on some hydro-shoks before the shit hits the fan. /s

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.2.1  arkpdx  replied to  devangelical @1.2    2 years ago

But you think this flag means 'look at how ignorant I am"

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.2  devangelical  replied to  arkpdx @1.2.1    2 years ago

nope. it's these flags.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.2.3  arkpdx  replied to  devangelical @1.2.2    2 years ago

You dont care for the flags I posted either.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.4  devangelical  replied to  arkpdx @1.2.3    2 years ago

anyone that honors one of those flags despises the other kind.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.2.5  arkpdx  replied to  devangelical @1.2.4    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.4  Krishna  replied to  Moose Knuckle @1    2 years ago
He is either the biggest idiot in generations or he slipped and we are going to war?

What makes you so sure that our troops haven't been there all along?

The U.S. Army's Special Forces, better known as Green Berets, have had a deep impact on Ukraine's fight to defend itself from a Russian invasion, despite not being directly involved in the conflict.

"Ukraine was taken very seriously by Special Forces," retired Green Beret Sgt. Maj. Martin Moore told Fox News Digital. After Russia's annexation of Crimea in 2014, a move that faced minimal resistance, the Ukrainian military began an effort to modernize its forces to prepare for possible further Russian incursions into the country.

The U.S. military also quickly stepped in to help, with the Army's Green Berets taking on a critical role in training Ukrainian forces. ( Cont'd)

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.4.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @1.4    2 years ago

What makes you so sure that our troops haven't been there all along?

The U.S. military also quickly stepped in to help, with the Army's Green Berets taking on a critical role in training Ukrainian forces. ( Cont'd)

So . . . is it World War III yet? jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.4.2  Ronin2  replied to  Krishna @1.4.1    2 years ago

If the human fuck up machine in the White House keeps opening his fat yap it will be.

Think the Russians aren't listening to everything he says?

If Putin is half as unhinged as the neo politicians and moronic talking heads in the media are saying; he already has one finger on the button to start WWIII just from listening to Brandon.

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JBB @2    2 years ago

It's right there on YouTube in his own words. They are even now reporting it on the 5:00 news.

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1.1  JBB  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1    2 years ago

Wow! On YouTube? Who submitted it? Putin?

I do not watch Newsmax or Fox News and all the reputable networks are not covering it. Have you got a link to any reputable news sources? 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
2.1.3  arkpdx  replied to  JBB @2.1.1    2 years ago
The reputable networks are?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    2 years ago

Bidens problem is that he likes (too much)  to talk, and 79 year olds should choose their words carefully.

He is doing a good job leading America in the matter of the war in Ukraine. One brief misspeak is irrelevant. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.1  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 years ago
He is doing a good job leading America in the matter of the war in Ukraine. One brief misspeak is irrelevant.

He has also said that the US and NATO would get involved should Russia chose to use chemical or biological warfare.  As circumstances change so does his stance, which is how it should be.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 years ago
One brief misspeak is irrelevant.

Mmmmmm....no

Just yesterday he told reporters that he never said that sanctions were deterrents, however, there is a large loop of video of him and those in his cabinet (they speak on behalf of the president) that sanctions are deterrents.

Biden is a fraud and he has never been fit to be president.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.2.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  bugsy @3.2    2 years ago
Biden is a fraud and he has never been fit to be president.

He is what you get if the alternative is Trump.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.2.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.2.1    2 years ago
He is what you get if the alternative is Trump.

and how the "right" cannot see this, is wrong, and why our country is being Left, behind, for there was never a POTUS who needed more of what he "really meant was" than 45, when most any "thinking" individual, already knew

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.2.3  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.2.2    2 years ago

I no longer know what the 'right' is.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.2.6  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.2.3    2 years ago

congratulations.    i didnt lump you in with those unabreast , you revealed ones self to be also a Thinker and not just a Drinker   speaking of witch....

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.3  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 years ago
He is doing a good job leading America in the matter of the war in Ukraine.
jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
3.3.1  seeder  Moose Knuckle  replied to  arkpdx @3.3    2 years ago

Notice Putin waits and butthumps Democrats when they are in power.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.3.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Moose Knuckle @3.3.1    2 years ago

False. 

He has invaded under both Democrats and Republicans. He invaded Chechnya twice, once under Clinton and the other time under Bush, and then they took firm control of Chechnya. In 2008 under Bush, he took Georgia. Under Obama he took Crimea. At this point, to put Russia back together and get Nato under control all he needed was Ukraine.

He didn't have to do a thing under Trump. Trump was trying to pull out of Nato, which is exactly what Putin wanted. At which point, he could have walked into Ukraine backward and at the time he wanted. In other words, Trump was exactly what Putin wanted.

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.3.3  devangelical  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.3.2    2 years ago

putin has the republicans doing all his heavy lifting in this hemisphere for the last 5+ years.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.4  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @3.3.3    2 years ago
putin has the republicans doing all his heavy lifting in this hemisphere for the last 5+ years.

Ridiculous nonsense!

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
4  Nerm_L    2 years ago

NATO and the United States military was operating at the Yaroriv military base north of Lviv during the Obama administration.  Russia has already attacked NATO facilities inside Ukraine when they bombed the Yaroriv military base.  The NATO and US military presence inside Ukraine before the invasion was under the Partnership for Peace program.

The Florida National Guard was in Ukraine before the invasion and was ordered out of Ukraine prior to the invasion. 

Didn't everyone know that NATO and the US military has been deploying to Ukraine for a number of years?

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1  Krishna  replied to  Nerm_L @4    2 years ago
The Florida National Guard was in Ukraine before the invasion and was ordered out of Ukraine prior to the invasion. 

They were in Ukraine-- and left prior to the Russian invasion?

The Florida National Guard!

Oh-- the Horror!

No wonder its already World War III!

/sarc

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Nerm_L  replied to  Krishna @4.1    2 years ago
No wonder its already World War III!

Only Volodymyr Zelensky has been threatening World War III.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4.1.2  arkpdx  replied to  Nerm_L @4.1.1    2 years ago

Are you trying to tell us that Putin and others in the Russian hierarchy have not been threatening to use nuclear weapons?

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
4.1.3  seeder  Moose Knuckle  replied to  arkpdx @4.1.2    2 years ago
"It's time to do what we've been doing and that time is every day!"-----The other incompetent retard who can't utter a sentence that makes sense either.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    2 years ago

Every time we have a BBQ, Uncle Joe gets into the liquor cabinet!

I figure it's probably Freudian, right? I'm sure there are a lot of people besides the president who would be happy to see the US and NATO kick a little Russian ass and end this shit.

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
5.1  seeder  Moose Knuckle  replied to  Tacos! @5    2 years ago

We thought it was a slip the first few times, but it is clear he is just an idiot.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Moose Knuckle @5.1    2 years ago

at least he doesnt get his Foreign Affairs Advice, from Kid Rock, cause wow, how is that so easy to believe

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
5.1.2  arkpdx  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.1.1    2 years ago

Joe Biden gets foreign affairs advice from Commander

Kavika
Professor Principal
6  Kavika     2 years ago

For all of our military experts US Special Forces, CIA, and numerous US National Guard units have been rotating in and out of Ukraine since 1993, The California NG has made numerous rotations as has the TN NG. Additionally, numerous NATO countries have had their troops in the Ukraine training and working with the Ukraine army. 

The British SAS (Special Air Service) has been training with the Ukraine army. 

Here is an article listing a number of US units that were in exercises in Ukraine, including the 173rd Airborne.

Ukraine Special Force was in Afghanistan. They pulled off an impressive rescue.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7  Buzz of the Orient    2 years ago

According to the movie "On the Beach", maybe we should be heading for Australia.

shona1
PhD Quiet
7.1  shona1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7    2 years ago

Errrr no we don't all you mob coming here..we are very particular who we accept as croc bait or shark bait...we have standards to keep..

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  shona1 @7.1    2 years ago

What?  You mean you would turn away all your poor hungry homeless refugee NT friends from your home?  That's not very humanitarian of you.  

shona1
PhD Quiet
7.1.2  shona1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7.1.1    2 years ago

Plenty of room in the shed if the cat doesn't mind sharing...

Kavika
Professor Principal
7.1.3  Kavika   replied to  shona1 @7.1    2 years ago

I'm a swagman (it's in the blood ya know) so I'm good to go. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8  Sean Treacy    2 years ago

Once again, biden speaks and minutes  after his staff “clarifies” he didn’t mean what he said, this time about demanding regime change in Russia.

That’s three major gaffes this week alone.  

Remember when the media used to make fun of George bush?  Bush is Churchill next to bumbling Biden.

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.1  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @8    2 years ago
Once again, biden speaks and minutes  after his staff “clarifies” he didn’t mean what he said, this time about demanding regime change in Russia.

LOL, good to know that saying ''his man can not remain in power'' is so upsetting to you. He didn't demand regime change since I posted his exact words. Of course, you can interpret it any way you chose but I would suspect that most reality-based people especially those in Ukraine and the countries bordering Russia would agree with Biden's comment.

Putin's invasion of a non-threating country the shelling and killing of thousands of civilians, destroying cities, kidnapping civilians, and forcing them into Russia vs ''this man cannot remain in power''. Yeah, I'll go with the former.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Kavika @8.1    2 years ago

If most reality-based people especially those in Ukraine and the countries bordering Russia would agree with Biden's com

Lol... If that were true the adults in the White House wouldn't have immediately walked it back and stressed it wasn't in the prepared remarks.

Just use some common sense. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.1    2 years ago
Lol... If that were true the adults in the White House wouldn't have immediately walked it back and stressed it wasn't in the prepared remarks. Just use some common sense. 

Are you privy to any of the heads of state feelings?

Interesting that you seem to feel that talking ''mean'' about Putin is worse than the killing of thousands of civilians in a unprovoked illegal war. 

When you find your common sense you might want to rethink your stance if possible. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  Kavika @8.1.2    2 years ago
that you seem to feel that talking ''mean'' about Putin is worse than the killing of thousands of civilians in a unprovoked illegal war. 

You must be desperate if you have to resort to that strawman. Be better.

Put on  your big boy pants and realize that Biden is not infallible and makes  mistakes.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.1.4  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.3    2 years ago
You must be desperate if you have to resort to that strawman. Be better.

That was in my first comment to you, which you avoided, so there is that. 

Put on  your big boy pants and realize that Biden is not infallible and makes  mistakes.  

Never said he didn't make mistakes, but it's you that is whining about a comment he made but avoid the real monster in this, his name is Putin.

You really shouldn't try to insult, Sean, that's what whiney snot-nose kids do and I thought you were a step above that but it seems that I was incorrect. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
8.1.5  arkpdx  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.3    2 years ago

Biden is not infallible and makes  mistakes.  

Ain't that the truth!

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
8.1.6  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.3    2 years ago

Says they guy who is only capable of ridiculing Biden.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.7  Sean Treacy  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @8.1.6    2 years ago
Says they guy who is only capable of ridiculing Biden.

Even the Washington Post criticized Biden's gaffe. But mention how dumb it was here and some go running for their fainting couch. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.8  Sean Treacy  replied to  Kavika @8.1.4    2 years ago
[deleted]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
8.1.9  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.7    2 years ago

Have you ever given Biden credit where credit is due?  Not that I‘ve ever witnessed.  You are every bit as one sided as anyone else here.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.10  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @8.1.6    2 years ago

The thing that kills me about these people is that they totally ignore what Trump has done to this country over the past 7 years (he announced his candidacy in June of 2015. )

Anyone can SAY that Biden or Pelosi or whatever is worse than what Trump has been doing. I can say I can flap my arms and fly to Mars but it doesnt make it so. 

Online , in a sense, every claim sounds equally valid and even equally plausible, but online glosses over reality in many instances. It is extremely easy to prove that Trump is the worst, most corrupt, president we have ever had. It is impossible to get far right true believers to accept that. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.1.11  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.8    2 years ago
Removed for context

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.10    2 years ago

Can you just let Biden BE President without invoking Trump EVERY single time someone criticizes Biden?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.13  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.12    2 years ago

We are in a war , here in America.  Crazy people like Ginni Thomas and Mark Meadows want to run the country. We are not going to let that happen. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.13    2 years ago
We are in a war , here in America.

Oh, C'MON, MAN!

Such melodrama!

Get real for once.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.15  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.14    2 years ago

I told you last week you are a waste of time. Nothing has changed since then. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.15    2 years ago
I told you last week you are a waste of time. Nothing has changed since then. 

You have a choice in the matter. YOU could simply stop responding to me, but I don't think your ever-present TDS would ever allow it.

If you post bullshit, you should learn to expect to get called out on it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.7    2 years ago

Even CNN was dissing Biden's comment about Putin being removed!

You know it's bad when CNN is starting to be honest!