╌>

Easter Bunny saves Biden

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  monstermash  •  2 years ago  •  15 comments

Easter Bunny saves Biden
A person dressed in an Easter Bunny costume broadsided President Biden Monday afternoon as he was answering a reporter’s questions on Afghanistan and Pakistan.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Thomas C. Dillon, a former political adviser to U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, shared a clip of the bizarre encounter on his Twitter page Monday. 

As the White House Easter Egg Roll was underway, Biden could be seen off to the side talking to a reporter. 

"Pakistan should not, and Afghanistan should be…" President Biden can be heard saying before the "Easter Bunny" approaches. 

"Oh, the Easter Bunny!" someone can be heard saying off-camera. 

The Easter Bunny gives the president a big wave to usher him away as a visibly annoyed Biden appears caught off guard. He was reportedly needed to kick of another round of the egg-rolling competition by blowing a whistle. 

"Joe Biden quickly interrupted by the Easter Bunny after he starts to comment on #Afghanistan and #Pakistan at the White House #EasterEggRoll," Dillon tweeted. 

It remains unclear who was inside the bunny outfit. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
1  seeder  MonsterMash    2 years ago

Imagine, being managed by a child's imaginary cartoon character!
This is a very tragic period in American History!

I think the Easter Bunny was Psaki working overtime. Stay tuned for Christmas when Joe introduces Santa as his new press secretary!

CB
Professor Principal
2  CB    2 years ago

Wow. One more inconsequential bit of 'intrepid reporting' (in quotes). Meh.

From the article pic': it appears more "upstaging" than broadsiding.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
3  seeder  MonsterMash    2 years ago

Click on Seeded Content to watch the video.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4  Sparty On    2 years ago

Good bunny .... good bunny .....

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    2 years ago

That rabbit’s dynamite!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1  Sparty On  replied to  Tacos! @5    2 years ago

Better not try a frontal assault then .....

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
6  seeder  MonsterMash    2 years ago

Thomas C. Dillon will probably be ban from Twitter for posting hatred. jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
7  seeder  MonsterMash    2 years ago

Bedtime, article is locked until I get around to unlocking it tomorrow 

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
8  seeder  MonsterMash    2 years ago

Article reopened

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

This event was an Easter event of firsts. It was the first time the Easter Bunny interrupted a president as he discusses foreign policy with guests, and led the president away. As far as I know it was the first time the Easter bunny was actually the president's communication director. It was the first time I can remember that the president's entourage abandoned him and walked off as the event ended. It may be the first time the president's wife needed to tell him to wave.

CB
Professor Principal
9.1  CB  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    2 years ago

Well, of course, any portion of the event that did not merit extraordinary scrutiny will not be mentioned. President Biden is an old man. We know this. We knew he would be when he campaigned and beat the other guy. More importantly, my understanding is from a news story he plans to run again. That's what he has told former president Obama, at this time. Certainly, he will be older still in two more years! Will he be the candidate, best or needed? Only God and time know for sure!  His wife is his "help-meet." Try not to be mocking of the fact that she "helps" him in every way or any way she can! I feel pretty sure if you have a 'helpmeet' s/he does the same for you.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
9.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  CB @9.1    2 years ago

Sorry, my 'helpmeets' never had to tell me to do something so obvious as smile and wave at an event that required it. A few of them had to come check on me during parties I didn't want to be at; but the wall I was always supporting didn't fall so I was as good as the situation would allow.

As for Brandon, he deserves every bit of respect the left showed Trump- which is none. Every last movement, statement, stumble (verbal and physical), action, and memory lapse will be over analyzed. Brandon needs to have a cognitive test done on him immediately; with the results made public. No more excuses for the human fuck up machine Democrats installed in the WH. 

Brandon is making Trump look good. That is all the reason anyone should need for removing him from office. 

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.2  CB  replied to  Ronin2 @9.1.1    2 years ago

Well, you did acknowledge that you will be over-analyzing President Biden. So with the aforementioned in mind: Tell us why you will need redundant and superfluous cognitive testing done?

And I did mention he is old. And still managed to trounce the other guy! Finally, who was talking in any shape, form, or fashion about. . .you?! And, how many "helpmeets," plural, have you had? And this is about a wave - not a smile. Biden was already smiling big-time.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10  JohnRussell    2 years ago

"Conservatives" are digging their own grave with the persistence of this nonsense. Everyone but fellow right wingers will see them as unserious people.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @10    2 years ago
"Conservatives" are digging their own grave with the persistence of this nonsense. Everyone but fellow right wingers will see them as unserious people.

Digging their own graves to a major ass-whooping of Democrats in November, yep!