╌>

Rachel Anne Hayes Assaulted Grandma For Not Accepting Facebook Friend Request: Cops

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  10 years ago  •  11 comments

Rachel Anne Hayes Assaulted Grandma For Not Accepting Facebook Friend Request: Cops

RACHEL ANNE HAYES

A woman in Clearwater, Florida, is facing assault charges after allegedly slapping her grandmother multiple times.

The purported reason: The grandmother wouldn't accept the suspect's Facebook friend request

Rachel Anne Hayes, 27, was arrested Thursday morning on a felony charge of domestic battery on an elderly person, according to CountOn2.com.

Pinellas County Deputies said the alleged assault took place around 3:39 a.m. in the home of Hayes' 72-year-old grandmother when the two began arguing about the status of Hayes' friend request.

The suspect allegedly slapped her grandmother multiple times, WFLA.com reports.

Hayes' arrest affidavit said alcohol was a factor in the alleged altercation, according to WSOCtv.com

Hayes is currently being held without bond in the Pinellas County Jail, WATE.com reports.

Jail records show she has previously been arrested for DUI, violation of probation for DUI and disorderly conduct for urinating in public.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    10 years ago

Another good reason not to go onFace book. lol

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     10 years ago

Wow, from her record, I can see why granny didn't want her as a friend. It was bad enough having her as a granddaughter...Smile.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

lol...That's for sure!!

jennilee
Freshman Silent
link   jennilee    10 years ago

Right! can't chose your family, but you can darn sure chose facebook friends!

Nona62
Professor Silent

THANK GOD!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

What a lovely daughter..../s

deepwater don
Freshman Silent
link   deepwater don    10 years ago

"Another good reason not to go on Facebook"... My feelings exactly. Is there ever, any good reason for being on Facebook. I think not, but that is my opinion and choice, Do not wish to offend anyone who thinks differently.Grin.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

I agree with you....I have friends and relatives that nag me to go on Face Book....NOPE...NO WAY!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

It's extremely disrespectful...the Grand Daughter should have shot the Grand Mother.....j/kSmile.gif

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior    10 years ago

I'm on FB - but only with Indian groups and friends - well, and "some" familyGrin.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

It's a good way to keep in touch, but , I would rather talk to them on the phone or face to face.( that's just me)...