╌>

'Where Did People Get The Idea It Was OK To Attack Supreme Court Justices?' Asks Chuck Schumer Wearing Big Foam Finger Reading 'KILL KILL KILL'

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  2 years ago  •  15 comments

'Where Did People Get The Idea It Was OK To Attack Supreme Court Justices?' Asks Chuck Schumer Wearing Big Foam Finger Reading 'KILL KILL KILL'
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Wearing a huge foam finger saying 'KILL KILL KILL', Senator Chuck Schumer questioned today how someone could have possibly gotten the idea that violence against judges was acceptable.'Boy, I just can't fathom where people would get such a notion,' said Schumer as he prepared to burn Kavanaugh in effigy. &q ...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Wearing a huge foam finger saying 'KILL KILL KILL', Senator Chuck Schumer questioned today how someone could have possibly gotten the idea that violence against judges was acceptable.

"Boy, I just can't fathom where people would get such a notion," said Schumer as he prepared to burn Kavanaugh in effigy. "Really, it's a shock. This is my shocked face," continued Schumer, using his giant foam finger to point protesters towards Justice Barrett's house.

After eighteen months of screaming about politicians' inflammatory rhetoric leading to violence, the assassination attempt on Justice Kavanaugh has left Democrats puzzled. "It's hard to fathom," said Elizabeth Warren as she tossed tomahawks at a Justice Thomas poster. "We called for revolution, claimed women's lives were at stake, and warned judges they would pay a terrible price—all clearly peaceful, nothing like the bad orange man! How could our supporters have turned violent?"

Democrats are reportedly hoping the assassination attempt does not distract from their condemnation of inciting political violence. "The timing of the attempted murder is such a bummer for us," said Schumer. "All you liberals out there, please—NO more trying to assassinate judges until the January 6th hearings are over, ok? Don't screw this up for us."

At publishing time, Black Lives Matter leaders were demanding to know how Americans could have gotten the idea that violent riots were an acceptable form of political expression.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago

jrSmiley_123_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2  Texan1211    2 years ago

Time to clue the clueless in on this is satire!

GregTx
PhD Guide
2.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Texan1211 @2    2 years ago

But is it really?…

Democrats are reportedly hoping the assassination attempt does not distract from their condemnation of inciting political violence.

Ender
Professor Principal
3  Ender    2 years ago

According to the people defending trump, his words have zero consequences. You can't blame what he said on people that acted out...

Or do we have a double standard at play?

GregTx
PhD Guide
3.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Ender @3    2 years ago

We’ll know right after the committee release their decision on whether Schumer incited an assassination attempt on a Supreme Court Justice….

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Ender  replied to  GregTx @3.1    2 years ago

The way I see it, it is either what is good for the goose is good for the gander or, all should be condemned....

Instead we have people cheering on their own side doing it while condemning the other.

Stupid and hypocritical Imo.

GregTx
PhD Guide
3.1.2  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Ender @3.1.1    2 years ago

I agree. Also rather stupid to think that something of such a partisan nature could produce either truth or justice in my opinion.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @3    2 years ago
Or do we have a double standard at play?

Looks like it because many of the people bitching about Trump ignore Schumer.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.3  arkpdx  replied to  Ender @3    2 years ago

Oh oh! It's another but, but what about Trump comment! As if that somehow makes the assassin's actions OK!

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.4  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @3    2 years ago

So tell me, do you condem what Schumer said?

Ender
Professor Principal
3.4.1  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.4    2 years ago

I do. I didn't like what Waters said either.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.4.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @3.4.1    2 years ago

Waters said?

Not a fan of his.  I am more likely to watch the 5 if he is off and I have never watched his show.  I am reading his book (from the library, I wouldn't pay for it) and am 20 or so pages into it and not impressed.

GregTx
PhD Guide
4  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago

GregTx
PhD Guide
5  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6  Sparty On    2 years ago

Meanwhile Alice’s Restaurant plays in the background ..... 

[jrEmbed module="jrYouTube" youtube_id="m57gzA2JCcM"]