╌>

San Francisco Mayor Happily Reports Less Human Poop On City Streets Due To Food Shortages

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  2 years ago  •  10 comments

San Francisco Mayor Happily Reports Less Human Poop On City Streets Due To Food Shortages
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - Mayor London Breed held a press briefing Tuesday in which she happily reported there was now less poop on the street as a result of ongoing food shortages.'Since no one has any food to eat, no one is pooping!' said Breed. 'Problem solved! I'm doing a good job!' Breed was joined at the briefing by a repr ...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—Mayor London Breed held a press briefing Tuesday in which she happily reported there was now less poop on the street as a result of ongoing food shortages.

"Since no one has any food to eat, no one is pooping!" said Breed. "Problem solved! I'm doing a good job!"

Breed was joined at the briefing by a representative from the city's Sanitation and Streets Department who appeared uncomfortable with the idea of public speaking and chimed in with pre-prepared quotes from Tony Bennett songs.

"The loveliness of Paris seems somehow sadly grey now that there's no excrement to see on Don Chee Way," said Sanitation Coordinator Randy Pailton. "So, uh, no need to leave your heart here. Why not stay?"

Mayor Breed ended the briefing with a hopeful message for the city's future.

"People of San Francisco, they said it could not be done but we have proven them wrong!" she said to massive applause. "If this food shortage keeps up we'll be able to wipe out poop once and for all!"

"That's why I'm introducing common-sense measures to further cut food supplies within our fair city. We've got to be less tolerant of all the poop that has destroyed our city!"

According to sources, city excrement is down over 35%. The strain on the sewage system is also diminished.

At publishing time, city officials did remind everyone to continue avoiding Castro Street for sanitation purposes.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago

jrSmiley_43_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    2 years ago

This kind of garbage is not funny at all

GregTx
PhD Guide
2.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Tessylo @2    2 years ago

Fuck off

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  GregTx @2.1    2 years ago

Fuck off to you and your completely humorless 'satire'

Gazoo
Junior Silent
2.2  Gazoo  replied to  Tessylo @2    2 years ago

I find it quite humorous. Good job, GregTx!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.3  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @2    2 years ago

At least they have a poop app to report and for situational awareness of the sidewalk hazards,

JBB
Professor Principal
3  JBB    2 years ago

What is funny about poor hungry homeless people?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  Tessylo  replied to  JBB @3    2 years ago

I have no idea.  

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    2 years ago
I have no idea. 

Nothing unusual there,

GregTx
PhD Guide
3.2  seeder  GregTx  replied to  JBB @3    2 years ago