╌>

Tampon Supply Shortage Solved By Emptying Out Tampons In The Men's Bathrooms

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  2 years ago  •  8 comments

Tampon Supply Shortage Solved By Emptying Out Tampons In The Men's Bathrooms
U.S. - Americans are facing yet another basic necessity shortage under the Biden Administration. This time a tampon shortage has struck the nation and caused many women to wonder what they will do when they run out of their essential feminine product.'Hey, I have an idea to address the shortage,' said one state official. 'Why ...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

U.S.—Americans are facing yet another basic necessity shortage under the Biden Administration. This time a tampon shortage has struck the nation and caused many women to wonder what they will do when they run out of their essential feminine product.

"Hey, I have an idea to address the shortage," said one state official. "Why don't we just empty all those tampons from the men's room that no one's using?"

The idea helped alleviate the crisis, but the state official was soon fired for discrimination against trans people.

In their desperation to find tampons, some women have resorted to entering the men's restroom and taking tampons designated for trans men.

"As a lady, I would normally never enter a dirty, disgusting men's restroom for any reason," explained Ann Elizabeth, "but I'm completely out of tampons while the men's restrooms are stocked with an abundance of tampons that haven't even been touched!"

According to sources, this simple trick of women getting their tampons from the dispensers in the men's room has swept the nation and completely brought the tampon shortage to an end.

At publishing time, the nation's shortage of air freshener was solved by men entering the women's restroom.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    2 years ago

Again, not at all funny.

GregTx
PhD Guide
2.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Tessylo @2    2 years ago

Again, fuck off..

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  GregTx @2.1    2 years ago

Fuck off to you and your completely lacking in humor 'satire'

GregTx
PhD Guide
2.1.2  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.1    2 years ago

Right Down the Center
Junior Guide
2.1.3  Right Down the Center  replied to  GregTx @2.1    2 years ago

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Right Down the Center
Junior Guide
2.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @2    2 years ago

Liberals have no sense of humor. They are too busy being offended and outraged by everything. 

Right Down the Center
Junior Guide
3  Right Down the Center    2 years ago

The bee stings again!