╌>

WILD COURT CASE: WOMAN SUES 'BAD DATE' FOR $10K ... Rips into Judge, Too!!!

Category:  Stranger Than Fiction

Via:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  2 years ago  •  10 comments

By:   No Author Indicated

WILD COURT CASE:  WOMAN SUES 'BAD DATE' FOR $10K ... Rips into Judge, Too!!!

BUZZ NOTE:  The video of this is something you simply cannot miss.  To open it click the "SEEDED CONTENT"  link just below this message, which will take you to the original source article. 

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WILD COURT CASE:  WOMAN SUES 'BAD DATE' FOR $10K ... Rips into Judge, Too!!!

Sometimes it's best to just swipe left -- a woman is suing a guy over one bad date, and their court appearance plays like the greatest 10-minute soap opera.

Judge  Herman Marable Jr.  in Flint, Michigan definitely had his work cut out for him when  QaShontae Short  sued  Richard Jordan  for intentional infliction of emotional distress ... claiming they had a less-than-perfect date.

Legal docs, obtained by TMZ, show she first filed this suit back in 2020 ... and in it, she alleges Richard deliberately and intentionally hurt her when he "did not show and left on [her] mother's birthday and [her] mom had just passed away."

During a recent hearing, Richard doesn't do much talking ... other than explaining this is a waste of the court's time -- he says he's being sued for $10K because of a bad date.

The Zoom conference quickly erupted into a heated argument between QaShontae and Judge Marable, who eventually ripped his face shield off to raise his voice at her ... while she continues to shout over him.

FYI, it looks like she's conducting her business inside an airport, for all to hear.

The judge says a claim like this should be handled in a circuit court instead, and orders it gets moved there -- but QaShontae didn't want any part of that explanation!!!

Bottom line? Looks like she's getting a date, after all ... with another judge.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    2 years ago

I've seen some interesting court cases, but this one beats absolutely anything I've ever seen, even in the movies. 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
2  Mark in Wyoming     2 years ago

Sometimes it's best to just swipe left 

If they used a dating app to set up the date , i would LOVE to see the photo she used , what with all the filters and glam shots i have seen online and in tic toc videos .

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @2    2 years ago

I actually met my wife on a dating site.  At my age I wasn't looking for a teenager, but for someone in their 40s or more, and women in that category usually posted photos of themselves in their 20s, so go meet them and be disappointed, and not even able to recognize them.  My wife posted a recent photo although she was in her late 40s, WITH her 13 year old DAUGHTER.  No women posted photos with their kids, but she was saying if you want me you have to know I have and want my daughter as well, and I did because as I discovered, true to this day, that not only was she as beautiful as her photo, she was and is completely honest. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"Legal docs, obtained by TMZ, show she first filed this suit back in 2020 ... and in it, she alleges Richard deliberately and intentionally hurt her when he "did not show and left on [her] mother's birthday and [her] mom had just passed away."

That's the beauty of social media. On Twitter or Facebook, when an internet friend says "My mom just past away," you simply "unfriend" them. No time wasted on consoling anybody with the internet!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    2 years ago

How can you say that?  I certainly have not seen that happening here on NT.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1    2 years ago
How can you say that?

It's a joke.

I certainly have not seen that happening here on NT.

I never mentioned NT.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.2  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.1    2 years ago
"I never mentioned NT."

No, you made a general all-encompassing statement, and I replied with the specific that I am aware of to indicate that your general statement is incorrect.  

If you never want to be taken seriously, then maybe you should make that clear. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1.2    2 years ago

Since you introduced NT, I think more levity is needed around here.

Just take a look at the way satire was received here, or maybe there is one element that can't take satire either?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.4  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.3    2 years ago

Well, I do the best I can to bring some fun and humour into this site - but politics rules, doesn't it. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4  Tessylo    2 years ago

We appreciate satire that is funny, not what is offered up by alleged conservatives/republicans/today'sgop/gqp which is not funny.  Just stupid and ignorant and dumb and hateful.