╌>

BREAKING: Video shows reinstated TN State Rep Justin Jones stopping cars and assaulting drivers in summer of 2020

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  last year  •  52 comments

By:   The Post Millennial

BREAKING: Video shows reinstated TN State Rep Justin Jones stopping cars and assaulting drivers in summer of 2020
"In June of 2020, Justin Bautista-Jones, better known as 'Brother Jones' locally, was one of the publicly visible (often by design) protestors at the State Capitol. He received a lot of pushback from his own community after it was discovered he was often only making appearances when he knew there would be media coverage, and eventually had a falling out with one of the other most visible female members of the group.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Footage has been unearthed of disgraced Tennessee state representative Justin Jones stopping cars and assaulting drivers during summer protests outside of the state Capitol in 2020.

Jones had claimed at the time that the narrative that he was violent was false.
The footage proves otherwise.

"They will try to push a false narrative portraying me as "violent" as a way to deflect from their own actions. They will suggest that I am out of order. That is their strategy. However, I'm hopeful for the chance to present our evidence in a transparent manner." Jones tweeted.
Local blog Scoop Nashville featured the violent footage in 2021, writing:

"In June of 2020, Justin Bautista-Jones, better known as 'Brother Jones' locally, was one of the publicly visible (often by design) protestors at the State Capitol. He received a lot of pushback from his own community after it was discovered he was often only making appearances when he knew there would be media coverage, and eventually had a falling out with one of the other most visible female members of the group.

"Throughout the entire time, he has faced over a dozen charges but always denied that he was violent - despite multiple assaults, assault on an officer, and reckless endangerment charges. In the newly obtained video, one of his assaults was captured, and presented to the Grand Jury - and he was indicted on two counts of reckless endangerment."
On Monday afternoon, Jones, a Democrat who was expelled for leading an anti-gun protest into the storming of state Capitol last month, was reinstated to the House.

The Nashville Metropolitan Council voted unanimously to reinstate Jones. All 36 members of the council voted to reappoint him as an interim representative for the 52nd District.
Jones had claimed that his removal was due to a "white supremacist system."

"Though their vote was racist, though their vote was to expel the two youngest Black lawmakers, their attack on democracy hurts all of us, whether you're Black, brown or White, it's an assault on all of us" Jones said to Al Sharpton on MSNBC.

In his incarnation as an activist, Jones was previously barred from contacting certain "lawmakers and visiting the legislative building until April 22, 2020." This was the result of a seperate incident in which he was accused of throwing a cup of liquid at ex-House Speaker Glen Casada.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    last year

What a shock! /S

The truth has arrived and it's page 10 news.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    last year

Yep, the liberal left will do their best to make sure the MSM buries this. Doesn't fit their agenda.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1    last year

Two days ago I had a lecture on the rights of those who want to protest.

I wonder where our leading feminist went?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2  Jasper2529    last year

Good analysis of *hero* Justin Jones "peacefully protesting" in 2020:

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @2    last year

what a pile of shit

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    last year

Are you denying that in 2020 Jones assaulted innocent people with a traffic cone and jumped on the roof of a police vehicle during a BLM riot? Think before you reply, because he was arrested for those crimes.

George
Junior Expert
2.1.2  George  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    last year

Glad you agree that he is a pile of shit.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1.1    last year

I dont defend anyone throwing a traffic cone at a driver. 

The video you posted is a fucking whine fest. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.3    last year
I dont defend anyone throwing a traffic cone at a driver. 

GOOD!  Should he be reinstated to the legislature????

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1.5  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.3    last year

These are your people John....the punks you support and make excuses for.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.6  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.4    last year

Trump says he will run for president from his jail cell if he is convicted.  You figure it out. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.7  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.6    last year

You only have two cards in your deck.

How sad.

Let everyone see that you would not answer that question. Ya, you'd take that violent extremist back with open arms.

There, I said it for you.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.8  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.7    last year

If throwing a traffic cone into a car is the worst thing he did, although I dont approve of it, it is not enough to justify kicking him out of office. 

Happy now? 

What was he convicted of Vic?  

Oh yeah, the charges were dropped, probably because it was deemed to be a relatively minor incident. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.1.9  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.6    last year

To many people's chagrin, it would be perfectly legal for him to do so!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.1.10  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.8    last year
If throwing a traffic cone into a car is the worst thing he did, although I dont approve of it, it is not enough to justify kicking him out of office. 

That's not why he was thrown out of office. The cone assault and jumping on a police vehicle happened in 2020. He incited an insurrection in the state capitol building in 2023, and that's why he was booted.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1.10    last year

facts, shmacts!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.12  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1.10    last year

What insurrection?  LOL. 

The Tennessee State Police said the protest was peaceful and no one was arrested. Are you trying to say there was an insurrection in front of dozens of cops and no one was arrested?  Try reading something other than the far right bullshit you look at. 

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
2.1.13  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.6    last year

The question was not about Trump.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.14  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    last year

All they have.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.1.15  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.3    last year

Don't like it? Don't watch it. Easy peasy. Unlike some others, I post on-topic, factual comments that are devoid of personal attacks..

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.16  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Right Down the Center @2.1.13    last year

[deleted]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.17  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.6    last year

[deleted]

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.1.18  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.12    last year
What insurrection?  LOL. 

Well, if you didn't see videos of hundreds of people push past police and enter the chamber while it was in session, not see 2 of the "Tennessee 3" with bullhorns egging on the screaming *protesters*  ... that rests on you. I've seen those videos, and they were published by left and right media.

If I correctly remember, a sitting US president was *impeached* after he told protesters to patriotically and peacefully protest on Jan 6, 2021. There are no videos of hundreds of Trump supporters violently storming the US Capitol. BUT, there ARE videos of Capitol Police opening doors and letting them in. Many of those protesters are still in DC prison - deprived of proper food, medical care, clean cells, and legal representation.

The Tennessee Three and their gang got off easy!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.19  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1.18    last year

What nonsense!  I know that's all you have though.

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.20  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1.18    last year

What a pack of lies.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.21  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1.15    last year

I've never seen those alleged facts from you

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
2.1.24  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.21    last year

Comments removed from this thread for no value. 

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
2.1.25  MonsterMash  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.8    last year
Oh yeah, the charges were dropped, probably because it was deemed to be a relatively minor incident. 

Oh yeah, the charges were dropped, probably because he was just an average everyday peaceful protesting thug that some democrats admire.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.26  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.6    last year

But Trruuummmmppppp!!!!

Trump is no excuse for these leftist insurrectionists; who haven't been held accountable under the law thanks to Soros funded AG/DA's; and Garland.

May your "mostly peaceful protestors" fund their way to where you live!

See if they won't punish you for your privileged whiteness.  I am sure showing your apologist posts will save you.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    last year

As I usually do, I looked up the source publication for the seed. 

It is something called "The Post Millenial"

Let just say it is filled with the usual far right obsessions , which automatically calls the sources credibility into question

BREAKING: Tennessee Dem expelled for storming state Capitol reinstated

Pearson was reinstated during a special meeting of the Shelby County Commission on Wednesday

Pearson did not storm the state capitol, nor did anyone else for that matter.

Florida health care workers arrested, fired after livestreaming themselves abusing dementia patient

The video shows Shy'Tiona Bishop, 20, and Jada Harris, 18, terrorizing the female senior at an assisted living center in Northeastern Florida.

There are numerous stories on this site about black people who committed what are local crimes and not national news. 

Suspected members of burglary gang, ages 12 and 17, charged in brutal Florida triple homicide

Sheriff Woods said, "They fled the scenes but left a lot of evidence in their wake."

original_FloridaTeenKillers.jpg?1680904036

Get the drift ?

ANDY NGO REPORTS: Portland BLM-Antifa rioter convicted for killing infant son

A Portland BLM-Antifa rioter has been sentenced to 12.5 years in prison for killing his infant son

original_Dakota_Means.jpg?1681015340

[ This comment and another were flagged as off-topic.  They will stand.  Remember, folks, the seeder decides what is off topic.  As the seeder has actually responded to the flagged comments, they are fair game.  Such comments cannot simultaneously be off topic for the commenter and fair game for the seeder. ]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @3    last year

The site also contains endless negative stories about trans people. 

'I will piss on your grave': Teen trans activist threatens Idaho governor after ban on child sex changes

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    last year
The site also contains endless negative stories about trans people. 

There are some truly negative stories about trans people. Quite a few people have been killed in the past few weeks.

Did they actually hold their "Revenge rally?"

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    last year
The site also contains endless negative stories about trans people

Well they aren't the subject of this article now are they?  Again, you failed.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3    last year
There are numerous stories on this site about black people who c

Again you have failed.  Just because they publish factual stories that you don't like, doesn't make them false.

I have an idea for you. Since you get so upset everytime you see the picture of a black man involved in a violent crime, you should preach to those you feel so much white guilt for. Become a preacher and advise all those you view as oppressed to STOP DOING IT!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2    last year

Vic, I have been looking at this stuff for years and years. We used to have a member here who would post news stories of black people committing crimes. Always with photos to emphasize the point. He would even post you Tube videos of black teenagers fighting one another on the street. There have been actual websites dedicated to showing black criminals.    There is no mystery as to why this happens. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2    last year

[deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.1    last year

Maybe the problem lies with you. I know the member you are talking about. He also posted many stories & pictures of the 2020 riots. As you know, most of the perpetrators in the 2020 riots were young whites.

Try it without the racial lense.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.2    last year

STOP REJECTING THE TRUTH!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.3    last year

You dont know what you are talking about. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.6  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.5    last year

Sadly, I do!

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.2.7  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.2    last year

Hilarious that you tell Vic to stop seeding articles from far right sources when you routinely post articles from far left sources like The Atlantic, MSNBC, NYT, HUFFPO, and others.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.8  JohnRussell  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3.2.7    last year

What is hilarious is that you think those are far left sources. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.2.9  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.8    last year

Not me, that comes straight from the ALLSIDES MEDIA BIAS CHART. Read em and weep.

George
Junior Expert
3.2.10  George  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3.2.9    last year

When you start 3 miles left of Bernie, those sites you listed appear moderate/right. It is about perspective. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.11  JohnRussell  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3.2.9    last year

Good luck finding intelligent people who think The New York Times and The Atlantic are far left.

The All Sides Chart doesnt have a category for far left by the way. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.2.12  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.11    last year

Doesn't make a difference. They still list all the way to the left on the chart, so quit cherry picking. Your problem is that you think all the intelligent folks are solely left wing liberals.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.13  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.11    last year

Makes no sense.  A left leaning source = Truth/Reality unlike any of the right-wing sources used here.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4  Sean Treacy    last year

Domestic terrorist

charger 383
Professor Silent
5  charger 383    last year

He should have been expelled and this is more evidence that he does not belong in the legislature. City council made a mistke sending him back.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2  Tessylo  replied to  charger 383 @5    last year

No, the mistake they made was expelling him in the first place which they are going to pay for dearly.