╌>

Bolton v Tottenham Match Preview

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   Bolton v Tottenham Match Preview

Bolton v Tottenham  Match Preview
Bolton v Tottenham Match Preview

On the back of po sibly Tottenhams best performance of the season, Harry Redknapps side travel to the Reebok Stadium to face a Bolton side, still reeling Vernon Hargreaves III Jersey over the lo s of Kevin Nolan to Newcastle. Spurs moved up to 13th after their recent 3-1 victory over Stoke, three points out of the bottom three, and level on points with their next opponents.Team NewsRecent signing Pascal Chimbonda is available for the match, although Wilson Palacios is serving the last match of his ban, and is yet to make his debut. Cudicini will once again deputize for the injured Gomes, and Ledley King is set to return Ricardo Allen Jersey to action, since it is a weekend match. Despite Kings return, Michael Dawson could keep his place in the team Jonah Williams Jersey , following Redknapps recent praise.Ive been pleased with him, he has been fantastic, said Harry. He puts his head in there, he wants to defend for his life and hes a smashing boy, a great lad.Hes a proper footballing boy, loves the game and Ive been really impre sed with Cincinnati Bengals Jackets him.Both him and Woodgate have done great in Ledleys absence and our centre-halves are going to be so important to us Dawson, Woodgate and Ledley, if we can get him fit. Theyre the backbone of your team.I expect us to line up something like this: CudiciniCorluka Dawson King BAEBentley Zokora Modric Lennon Pavlyuchenko DefoeThis task will be none too different to that of the Stoke match, as I expect Bolton to be hitting long balls up to their target men. But, Spurs played Clark Harris Jersey Stoke off the park with good football on the floor, so we will be fine if we keep to the same ethos.My verdict: 2-0 Spurs

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

On the back of po sibly Tottenhams best performance of the season, Harry Redknapps side travel to the Reebok Stadium to face a Bolton side, still reeling Vernon Hargreaves III Jersey over the lo s of Kevin Nolan to Newcastle. Spurs moved up to 13th after their recent 3-1 victory over Stoke, three points out of the bottom three, and level on points with their next opponents.Team NewsRecent signing Pascal Chimbonda is available for the match, although Wilson Palacios is serving the last match of his ban, and is yet to make his debut. Cudicini will once again deputize for the injured Gomes, and Ledley King is set to return Ricardo Allen Jersey to action, since it is a weekend match. Despite Kings return, Michael Dawson could keep his place in the team Jonah Williams Jersey , following Redknapps recent praise.Ive been pleased with him, he has been fantastic, said Harry. He puts his head in there, he wants to defend for his life and hes a smashing boy, a great lad.Hes a proper footballing boy, loves the game and Ive been really impre sed with Cincinnati Bengals Jackets him.Both him and Woodgate have done great in Ledleys absence and our centre-halves are going to be so important to us Dawson, Woodgate and Ledley, if we can get him fit. Theyre the backbone of your team.I expect us to line up something like this: CudiciniCorluka Dawson King BAEBentley Zokora Modric Lennon Pavlyuchenko DefoeThis task will be none too different to that of the Stoke match, as I expect Bolton to be hitting long balls up to their target men. But, Spurs played Clark Harris Jersey Stoke off the park with good football on the floor, so we will be fine if we keep to the same ethos.My verdict: 2-0 Spurs

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc