╌>

Hearts put down marker for new campaign

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   Hearts put down marker for new campaign

Hearts completed a triple swoop for Motherwells John Sutton, Jamie Hamill from Kilmarnock and St Johnstones Danny Grainger today. Followers of the Jambos could also see another two SPL players in the form of defender Zander Pavel Zacha Kids Jersey Diamond and midfielder Mehdi Tauoil from Aberdeen and Kilmarnock respectively after the Tynecastle club were heavily linked with the pair.Perhaps the biggest capture for manager Jim Jeffries is that of prolific striker John Sutton from Scottish Cup finalists Motherwell. Sutton had been touted as a potential target for both halves of the Old Firm and some English clubs, but has opted for Gorgie instead.Im really looking forward to my time here, he told Hearts News. Its a big club and hopefully I can help bring some silverware to Tynecastle. There was always a great atmosphere here when I played and Im looking forward to having the fans on my side for a change! All three confirmed signings Adam Henrique Men Jersey were no cost to Jeffries, who is linking up with Hamill for a second time after managing him when he was at Kilmarnock.Hamill told Hearts News: Its a ma sive club and Jim Jefferies gave me my chance Cory Schneider Kids Jersey at Kilmarnock. Billy Brown and Gary Locke are obviously people I know very well, too, so I am delighted to be joining a club of this stature. An added factor in my decision was European football and Im looking forward to it. This is going to be the biggest challenge of my career.The final player to now be calling Edinburgh home is left-back Danny Grainger. He put pen Brian Gibbons Women Jersey to paper for Hearts after two years with St Johnstone, the Gorgie outfit once again beating off competition from England to secure the 24-year-olds services.Hes a decent player, has a good left peg and gives us good cover at left-back, Jeffries told Hearts News.With the rumour mill in full flow regarding Diamond and Tauoil, Hearts fans will be extremely excited for the season ahead. With Dundee United looking likely to lose key players such as David Goodwillie, Craig Conway, Prince Buaben and Morgaro Gomis, Hearts must surely be confident of finishing top of the non-Old Firm pile once again.The more confident bunch of New Jersey Devils Men Jersey the Hearts support may even begin to believe that the club can realistically challenge Rangers and Celtic for the league championship. Along with a potential upgrade of Tynecastle and perhaps even a completely new ground, the Jambos faithful must be rubbing their hands together in anticipation of another succe sful few years for the Edinburgh club.*images from heartsfc.co.uk

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Hearts completed a triple swoop for Motherwells John Sutton, Jamie Hamill from Kilmarnock and St Johnstones Danny Grainger today. Followers of the Jambos could also see another two SPL players in the form of defender Zander Pavel Zacha Kids Jersey Diamond and midfielder Mehdi Tauoil from Aberdeen and Kilmarnock respectively after the Tynecastle club were heavily linked with the pair.Perhaps the biggest capture for manager Jim Jeffries is that of prolific striker John Sutton from Scottish Cup finalists Motherwell. Sutton had been touted as a potential target for both halves of the Old Firm and some English clubs, but has opted for Gorgie instead.Im really looking forward to my time here, he told Hearts News. Its a big club and hopefully I can help bring some silverware to Tynecastle. There was always a great atmosphere here when I played and Im looking forward to having the fans on my side for a change! All three confirmed signings Adam Henrique Men Jersey were no cost to Jeffries, who is linking up with Hamill for a second time after managing him when he was at Kilmarnock.Hamill told Hearts News: Its a ma sive club and Jim Jefferies gave me my chance Cory Schneider Kids Jersey at Kilmarnock. Billy Brown and Gary Locke are obviously people I know very well, too, so I am delighted to be joining a club of this stature. An added factor in my decision was European football and Im looking forward to it. This is going to be the biggest challenge of my career.The final player to now be calling Edinburgh home is left-back Danny Grainger. He put pen Brian Gibbons Women Jersey to paper for Hearts after two years with St Johnstone, the Gorgie outfit once again beating off competition from England to secure the 24-year-olds services.Hes a decent player, has a good left peg and gives us good cover at left-back, Jeffries told Hearts News.With the rumour mill in full flow regarding Diamond and Tauoil, Hearts fans will be extremely excited for the season ahead. With Dundee United looking likely to lose key players such as David Goodwillie, Craig Conway, Prince Buaben and Morgaro Gomis, Hearts must surely be confident of finishing top of the non-Old Firm pile once again.The more confident bunch of New Jersey Devils Men Jersey the Hearts support may even begin to believe that the club can realistically challenge Rangers and Celtic for the league championship. Along with a potential upgrade of Tynecastle and perhaps even a completely new ground, the Jambos faithful must be rubbing their hands together in anticipation of another succe sful few years for the Edinburgh club.*images from heartsfc.co.uk

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc