╌>

Manchester United strongly interested in

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   Manchester United strongly interested in

Jordan Henderson is a product of the Sunderand youth academy and a current Sunderland first team player. He was born on the 17th June 1990 and plays regularly as an attacking midfielder, wearing the number 10 for Sunderland. He featured in the 3-0 victory that Sunderland enjoyed over Chelsea in the 13th matchweek in Nikita Kucherov Kids Jersey the 2010/11 season. After this match, he was called up to the England senior squad by Fabio Capello for the friendly match against France. Henderson is hoping to earn his first cap. He has already featured for the Under 19s, Under 20s and Under 21s.It has been reported that Manchester United are interested in this player, alongside several other teams such as Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City. A move for this player will probably be made in the January transfer window. Sunderland manager Steve Bruce would like to hold on to the player, but admits that if a big club comes calling for his signature and offers ridiculous money it would be hard for Sunderland to resist selling him. Bruce was full of praise for the 20-year old in his comments with the Mirror:I sincerely hope we can keep him in the long term. We will try desperately. I am a realist. If one of the big giants Yanni Gourde Jersey come along we will be up against it. If ridiculous money is offered it will be difficult we will face that if it comes.I have just been speaking to Big Sam, who has Phil Jones, another huge talent, who has done well. It is part and parcel that other clubs will have a look. Ultimately we will have to face it and we will have to cope with that when it comes. It could be a meteoric rise. The biggest compliment I can give him is he just wants to play football, on top of him being a great athlete, two footed, big, and a good footballer. His family and myself will ensure that stays. But it comes naturally to him, it is refreshing. Hes had two or three contracts during his rise but it has not mattered a jot to him. If he keeps progre sing he will be an England player for a long time.He is a modern day player, is constantly at 13km of running per a match. And he has a Dan Girardi Men Jersey spot on attitude, which in this age is quite refreshing. He is only 20, but if you are good enough, you are old enough. I have seen nothing to worry me for him. He is up at the front, a great kid, and fantastic to see. I always have to take him in from training. He does extra shooting practice. He is always last off. Always trying his shooting, taking his free kicks always in the gym. Sounds too good to be true doesnt it. I dont know his best position. He is a wonderful deliverer of the ball from the right.After the match against Chelsea, Sunderland manager Steve Bruce confirmed that Sir Alex Ferguson was in contact with him over Henderson. The relationship between Bruce and Ferguson, with the former being an ex-player of United under Fergusons management, could prove to be crucial in future negotiations for the players signature. Sunderland currently have Danny Welbeck on loan from Manchester United and both clubs enjoy a healthy level of friendship. In an interview reported Mikhail Sergachev Women Jersey by News of the World, Steve Bruce stated:Only once has Fergie talked about one of my players that was Antonio Valencia at Wigan Athletic and b****r me he bought him!He had spoken to me about him before. Keep me informed were his words, then he signed him. He has now said the same about Jordan, but to be fair they have all asked to be kept informed.What has caught most of their eyes is his ability to get up and down the pitch, which is now huge. You looked at Steven Gerrard, Ashley Cole and Cesc Nikita Kucherov Women Jersey Fabregas, they are all great players but they can get up and down the pitch to get the mileage, and you need that in the modern game.He has caught the eye because he is a very good player. If you are Chelsea, Manchester United or Liverpool and there is a 20-year-old who is playing in the Premier League week in, week out there are not many you can look at.He is a Sunderland player and a Sunderland lad, and we will do our utmost to keep him but we can never stop speculation. He has huge respect for this football club and he will do the right thing. Jordan has a good grounding.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Jordan Henderson is a product of the Sunderand youth academy and a current Sunderland first team player. He was born on the 17th June 1990 and plays regularly as an attacking midfielder, wearing the number 10 for Sunderland. He featured in the 3-0 victory that Sunderland enjoyed over Chelsea in the 13th matchweek in Nikita Kucherov Kids Jersey the 2010/11 season. After this match, he was called up to the England senior squad by Fabio Capello for the friendly match against France. Henderson is hoping to earn his first cap. He has already featured for the Under 19s, Under 20s and Under 21s.It has been reported that Manchester United are interested in this player, alongside several other teams such as Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City. A move for this player will probably be made in the January transfer window. Sunderland manager Steve Bruce would like to hold on to the player, but admits that if a big club comes calling for his signature and offers ridiculous money it would be hard for Sunderland to resist selling him. Bruce was full of praise for the 20-year old in his comments with the Mirror:I sincerely hope we can keep him in the long term. We will try desperately. I am a realist. If one of the big giants Yanni Gourde Jersey come along we will be up against it. If ridiculous money is offered it will be difficult we will face that if it comes.I have just been speaking to Big Sam, who has Phil Jones, another huge talent, who has done well. It is part and parcel that other clubs will have a look. Ultimately we will have to face it and we will have to cope with that when it comes. It could be a meteoric rise. The biggest compliment I can give him is he just wants to play football, on top of him being a great athlete, two footed, big, and a good footballer. His family and myself will ensure that stays. But it comes naturally to him, it is refreshing. Hes had two or three contracts during his rise but it has not mattered a jot to him. If he keeps progre sing he will be an England player for a long time.He is a modern day player, is constantly at 13km of running per a match. And he has a Dan Girardi Men Jersey spot on attitude, which in this age is quite refreshing. He is only 20, but if you are good enough, you are old enough. I have seen nothing to worry me for him. He is up at the front, a great kid, and fantastic to see. I always have to take him in from training. He does extra shooting practice. He is always last off. Always trying his shooting, taking his free kicks always in the gym. Sounds too good to be true doesnt it. I dont know his best position. He is a wonderful deliverer of the ball from the right.After the match against Chelsea, Sunderland manager Steve Bruce confirmed that Sir Alex Ferguson was in contact with him over Henderson. The relationship between Bruce and Ferguson, with the former being an ex-player of United under Fergusons management, could prove to be crucial in future negotiations for the players signature. Sunderland currently have Danny Welbeck on loan from Manchester United and both clubs enjoy a healthy level of friendship. In an interview reported Mikhail Sergachev Women Jersey by News of the World, Steve Bruce stated:Only once has Fergie talked about one of my players that was Antonio Valencia at Wigan Athletic and b****r me he bought him!He had spoken to me about him before. Keep me informed were his words, then he signed him. He has now said the same about Jordan, but to be fair they have all asked to be kept informed.What has caught most of their eyes is his ability to get up and down the pitch, which is now huge. You looked at Steven Gerrard, Ashley Cole and Cesc Nikita Kucherov Women Jersey Fabregas, they are all great players but they can get up and down the pitch to get the mileage, and you need that in the modern game.He has caught the eye because he is a very good player. If you are Chelsea, Manchester United or Liverpool and there is a 20-year-old who is playing in the Premier League week in, week out there are not many you can look at.He is a Sunderland player and a Sunderland lad, and we will do our utmost to keep him but we can never stop speculation. He has huge respect for this football club and he will do the right thing. Jordan has a good grounding.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc