╌>

Julio Cesar. Still at Queens Park Ranger

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   Julio Cesar. Still at Queens Park Ranger

So here we are. September 2nd, Transfer deadline day. The biggest question of all for me though is not about Manchester United or Arsenal`s lack of activity, but more the fact that Julio Cesar. The Brazilian number 1 goalkeeper, a Confederations Cup, Champions League, Serie A, Coppa Italia winner and world cup performer is still at Queens Park Rangers?No disrespect to QPR Peja Stojakovic Jersey but how Chris Webber Jersey is this the case? His wages are probably quite high, but in a transfer window where Spurs, Southampton, Crystal Palace and Norwich have shattered there transfer records, while City and Chelsea have not been shy of splashing the cash I believe the wages argument is becoming somewhat outdated.There are no current first team goalkeepers in the league that scream bad keeper but going through the teams I dont see one where Cesar Vlade Divac Jersey would not at very least compete well for the first team spot. Arsenal, West Brom, Southampton, Liverpool, Crystal Palace, Hull, Sunderland and perhaps more than anyone West Ham should all have at very least made serious offers for Cesar surely? For my money Barcelona would be better off with Cesar replacing Valdes.I appreciate the arguments that would be made by fans of the clubs mentioned but Tyrese Haliburton Jersey with the exception of Ben Foster Simon Mignolet I dont honestly see a goalkeeper who is comparable in level to the Brazilian number one. There are still several hours of the window to go so maybe someone will see sense and make a move. Some may point to a few mistakes last season but there is not a single goalkeeper on the planet who has not made a mistake in Sacramento Kings Hoodie a game. Casillas, Cech, Buffon, and Neuer who are the four best in my view have done so. The simple facts are this, there is a world cla s goalkeeper available for a reasonably small transfer fee. Somebody please pay the money and take a chance.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

So here we are. September 2nd, Transfer deadline day. The biggest question of all for me though is not about Manchester United or Arsenal`s lack of activity, but more the fact that Julio Cesar. The Brazilian number 1 goalkeeper, a Confederations Cup, Champions League, Serie A, Coppa Italia winner and world cup performer is still at Queens Park Rangers?No disrespect to QPR Peja Stojakovic Jersey but how Chris Webber Jersey is this the case? His wages are probably quite high, but in a transfer window where Spurs, Southampton, Crystal Palace and Norwich have shattered there transfer records, while City and Chelsea have not been shy of splashing the cash I believe the wages argument is becoming somewhat outdated.There are no current first team goalkeepers in the league that scream bad keeper but going through the teams I dont see one where Cesar Vlade Divac Jersey would not at very least compete well for the first team spot. Arsenal, West Brom, Southampton, Liverpool, Crystal Palace, Hull, Sunderland and perhaps more than anyone West Ham should all have at very least made serious offers for Cesar surely? For my money Barcelona would be better off with Cesar replacing Valdes.I appreciate the arguments that would be made by fans of the clubs mentioned but Tyrese Haliburton Jersey with the exception of Ben Foster Simon Mignolet I dont honestly see a goalkeeper who is comparable in level to the Brazilian number one. There are still several hours of the window to go so maybe someone will see sense and make a move. Some may point to a few mistakes last season but there is not a single goalkeeper on the planet who has not made a mistake in Sacramento Kings Hoodie a game. Casillas, Cech, Buffon, and Neuer who are the four best in my view have done so. The simple facts are this, there is a world cla s goalkeeper available for a reasonably small transfer fee. Somebody please pay the money and take a chance.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc