╌>

Kylian Mbapp asked to leave PSG amidst R

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   Kylian Mbapp asked to leave PSG amidst R

Kylian Mbapp has spoken out about his desire to leave Paris Saint-Germain over the summer and has denied claims that he turned down six or seven contract offers from the club.Real Madrid were prepared to offer 197 million for PSGs World Cup-winning France international in the summer but saw every bid rejected by the Parisians.In an interview with , the Frenchman spoke for the first time about his failed Anfernee Hardaway Jersey departure from PSG: I asked to leave because from the moment I didnt want to extend my contract , I wanted the club to receive a transfer fee to bring in a quality replacement.Its a club thats given me a lot, Ive always been happy during the four years Ive been here and I still am. I said it Khem Birch Jersey early enough so that the club could react. I wanted everyone to come out of this stronger, that we leave hand in hand, to make a good deal, and I respected that. I Markelle Fultz Jersey said, if you dont want me to leave, I will stay.Since arriving from AS Monaco in August 2017 for 165.7m, Mbapp has scored 136 goals in 182 appearances while winning three Ligue 1 titles and three French Cups in the proce s.The Frenchman is set to stay at the Parc to Princes until the end of the season and will form one of Europes strongest attacks alongside Neymar and Lionel Me si, who joined the Parisians on a free transfer following his shock exit from Barcelona.Mbapp added: People have said that I refused six or seven offers of extension, that I do not want to talk to sporting director Leonardo, this is absolutely not true.They told me Cole Anthony Jersey Kylian, now you talk with the president.Personally, I did not appreciate the fact that they said I came with the news he wanted to leave the last week of August. I said at the end of July that I wanted to go.Mbapps comments lead us to believe he will reject a contract extension and seek Penny Hardaway Jersey a move abroad, likely to his boyhood favourite club Real Madrid.He will be a free agent next summer and can sign a pre-contract agreement with another club on January 1, 2022.Read: .

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Kylian Mbapp has spoken out about his desire to leave Paris Saint-Germain over the summer and has denied claims that he turned down six or seven contract offers from the club.Real Madrid were prepared to offer 197 million for PSGs World Cup-winning France international in the summer but saw every bid rejected by the Parisians.In an interview with , the Frenchman spoke for the first time about his failed Anfernee Hardaway Jersey departure from PSG: I asked to leave because from the moment I didnt want to extend my contract , I wanted the club to receive a transfer fee to bring in a quality replacement.Its a club thats given me a lot, Ive always been happy during the four years Ive been here and I still am. I said it Khem Birch Jersey early enough so that the club could react. I wanted everyone to come out of this stronger, that we leave hand in hand, to make a good deal, and I respected that. I Markelle Fultz Jersey said, if you dont want me to leave, I will stay.Since arriving from AS Monaco in August 2017 for 165.7m, Mbapp has scored 136 goals in 182 appearances while winning three Ligue 1 titles and three French Cups in the proce s.The Frenchman is set to stay at the Parc to Princes until the end of the season and will form one of Europes strongest attacks alongside Neymar and Lionel Me si, who joined the Parisians on a free transfer following his shock exit from Barcelona.Mbapp added: People have said that I refused six or seven offers of extension, that I do not want to talk to sporting director Leonardo, this is absolutely not true.They told me Cole Anthony Jersey Kylian, now you talk with the president.Personally, I did not appreciate the fact that they said I came with the news he wanted to leave the last week of August. I said at the end of July that I wanted to go.Mbapps comments lead us to believe he will reject a contract extension and seek Penny Hardaway Jersey a move abroad, likely to his boyhood favourite club Real Madrid.He will be a free agent next summer and can sign a pre-contract agreement with another club on January 1, 2022.Read: .

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc